1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hey honey

I am completely confused and no idea what is going on, I did the cheapie I swear I think I can see a shadow DH says nope BFN!!!! He's probably right and I'm just wishful thinking gonna go get FRER's tomo from boots then maybe wait and see old fashioned style??

how are u?
xxxxxxxxxx

Oh don't lose hope Hun!!! When are you expecting AF?
Maybe test the day b4. I know how hard it is to wait tho.

Im ok. Spotting hasn't turned up YET! I don't want to get too excited.
But I'm really happy that my LP is extending!!!

Got my fingers crossed for you Hun!!!!!

Morning ladies

I'm 8DPO still NO Spotting :) I'm amazed!!!
6&7DPO had some cramps/stabbing/pulling/pinching
Been constipated (sorry Tmi) & bloated
Creamy cm
Boobs are fine

How are the rest of you doing?
I'm so tempted to test tomorrow but I'm afraid I will see a BFN :(

xxx

No spotting is brilliant news Beth! You've finally managed to lengthen your cycle:happydance:. Are all the feelings/symptoms you're getting something you've not had before?

It could just be a sign that AF is on her way I guess.
I have a wierd vibrating feeling in my vagina. Lol. It comes and goes but only lasts a few seconds. Never felt that b4.

How r u feeling? Where are you in your cycle? xxx

Any new symptoms are always a plus cos it could mean a little bean is burrowing in! Fingers crossed for you. The soy must be doing it's job:thumbup:
I'm about 2dpo. Dtd a couple of times during ovulation but no where near as intense as previously, we just dtd cos we wanted to rather than cos we had to. Maybe a relaxed approach will help:shrug:

Crossing my fingers for you Hun!!!!!

I've been searching the vibrating on the net, one lady said she experienced it in early pregnancy. Fingers crossed!!!! xxx

I suppose it makes sense if you think about it cos you would surely get an increase in blood flow to that whole area to nourish the bubba which would explain a pulsing feeling. You must be so tempted to test!

Im really tempted but it's a bit early. I'm gonna try my best to hold out till 10DPO.

I don't know what I hate more, seeing AF or a BFN.

xxx

Hi ladies!! Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile! With the holiday and and the MIL stuff its been pretty crazy. Had a wonderful holiday but its been a lot with my MILWhen she came of the plane she looked so sick. We had to take her to the hospital. SHe's a lot worse than we thought. There has been no one taking care of her in Puerto Rico and she has a hard time taking care of herself. I have to cook for her, do her laundry,give her her meds and shots etc. Its gonna be like having another kid but its family and you gotta do what you gotta do! I haven't had a chance to really read thru all the posts so how is everyone doing? Where are all the tests at?

Hi Hun, I'm glad you enjoyed thanksgiving. You certainly have got your hands full now! Was mil kept in hospital for any length of time? Hopefully with a bit of jojos care she'll be back on track soon:thumbup:. Is she pleased about your pregnancy? Hope you're still taking care of yourself as well, I know it must be difficult but you have to try and find a few minutes just for yourself.
I've got my second blood test on Friday just to confirm I'm ovulating.

She was only checked out then let go. I think now that I'm not :sick: I'll be going back to the gym at night. So what did the blodd test say?

It's not until Friday of this week and I don't think I'll know the results for about 6 weeks. It certainly is a long drawn out process! I would imagine by January we should have more of a clue as to what's going on. I'm not the most patient person in the world and the wait is killing me:wacko:
Glad to hear the sickness has started to subside. At least if you can get to the gym then it will give you a bit of time to yourself:thumbup:. Has your bump got any bigger?

Hi there

well I'm having plenty drama here..... not good drama though I pee'd on the internet cheapie think I got an evap, I could see it dh couldn't today it is like an indent on the test but no colour, last night I was doubled over in my bed if I laugh, cough or sneeze the pulling pain over my left ovary is so sore!!! I have a dull ache then sharp pain today....?? I pee'd on tesco this morning BFN :( so went and bought a early predictor FRER 12.5 uml and guess what an inconclusive result??? have the start of a pink line at the bottom but doesn't go to the top!!!

Why is this not simple, think I'm out and wondering if I have a cyst they can sometimes seemingly give u weird hpt results...

What do you all think?

yeah no spotting beth whoo hoo bet your delighted
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back Jojo. Sorry to hear your MIL is so unwell!!! Hope she gets better soon.

I'd say half a pink line sounds good but I'm no expert. Have u asked in the pregnancy test gallery they love to analyse tests there!!!

Still no spotting!!! But the wierd vibrating is still coming and going. Have no idea what it is. No one seems to know either. It's not worrying me just intregued by what it could be.
Got some pinching and pulling in my abdomen.

I'm sure I will cave by morning!!!!

xxx

Oh wow beth that all sounds phenomenal, how long have you been getting the pinching and pulling now though? It could take 48hrs (till 12 dpo) to show bfp... Just mentioning it because I know how much we hate bfn's... :)

I'm actually quite worried now as to what this could be my bbs still sore but the pain over my ovary is king of severe pinching and pulling?? I might go and ask thread what they think haven't visited there

I have been looking at my calendar aswell as I don't wanna be 12dpo today ha ha trying to fudge it to give myself a couple of days more lol... oh who am I kidding really doesn't look good anymore xxx

Star, don't you dare give up!! I've never heard of a cyst giving your an HCG level unless its a molar pregnancy. Go get another test. All those cramps could be implantation so a HPT wouldn't come up with a good :bfp:. So go get another test and test in the morning!! Keep up that PMA!! Can you show us a pic of the tests?

Beth, your symptoms sound great too and with no spotting even better!! When are you going to test?

COME ON :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey Jojo

How are you? Tests look awful on photo really doesn't show up anything no point posting them I have another test do u think that all this puling cud be IB later than I thought? I'm not gonna test now until I get a no show on thursday had my fair share of BFNs' play it by ear and see how I feel

How are you feeling now jojo?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back