1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

hey ladies sorry i been gone so long.. i been at my moms in another state for thanksgiving.. how is everyone doing??

any BFP are Symptoms?

Well here i go i am 10 dpo and slight cramps heart burn was only at 3-5 dpo.. BBs are achy and last night on way home if i would hit a bump they was very noticeable.. and i hope im not imagining this but it felt like they were a slight burning sensation .. i dunno.. i hope.. well yesterday morning i had what looked yellow on the TP but when i put it on my finger it was lotion white CM??

i forgot to mention.. sometimes i have theses pains right above my hair line on my vagina kinda.. i cant explain it..

anyone online

im confused.. i thought i ovulated the 19th which would put me at 10dpo..

on the 19th i had EWCM
next day it slowed down
next day it became sticky and kinda dry and stayed liked that untill this am
this am was lotion creamy dc.. but just now i just had ewcm after i poop.. sorry tmi

helppp what if i mis calculate my O

oh we dtd yesterday morning though and he came in me but i would have figure it would have already all came out bc it been 24 hrs and it was creamy this am

Welcome back Annie!

Your symptoms sound promising. When you thinking of testing?

xxx

i dunno.. ii think im suppose to have a period on the 3rd.. i just took a shower and i jumped an my boobs didnt hurt.. wtf

hey ladies i cant sleep .., my throat is scratchy.. miight be getting sick.. dunno... anyways i still have mild light cramps and bbs are kinda sore they come and go .. though an still got dc clear but not stretchy

Good afternoon ladies, how's everyone coping with the snow? Much to my disgust we haven't got any where I am. Just grey and freezing cold!
Jojo, how's things with you? Did you manage to get to the gym?

Hey everyone :wave:

I'm 9DPO. Still haven't had Spotting :)
I tested SMU with a FRER - BFN :(
But when I took it apart I could see two pink pin prick dots either side of where the test line should be. Im taking it as a BFN but I'm slightly excited that it could turn into a BFP.

How r u feeling Lou?
Any news Fiona? Have u tested again?
Jojo how's your MIL?
How's things Annie?

xxx

Hey Beth, I'm good thanks. Got the day off work tomorrow which will be nice, just potter about at home.
So you couldn't resist testing!:haha:. Thing I wonder is that why would there be any kind of mark on the test when you took it apart if it wasnt picking up on something:shrug:. When are you planning on testing again? I think it's brilliant that you haven't had any spotting yet!
Im cd15 today and I normally start spotting between cd16-19, I'll be interested to see if I get it this month cos I've been wondering if stress during the 2ww and the whole ttc thing has been causing it. I'm v chilled this cycle so I can compare what happens:thumbup:

Day off sounds lovely.
That's what I was thinking surely there is something there to pick a colour up. Maybe it's a nasty EVAP :( I'm hoping not!!!!!
I'm so happy that I haven't had any spotting. It must be the Soy.

Hope your spotting stays away!!!

xxx

Been doing a bit of research on here and it seems that FRER have a tendency to pick up the pink at the edges and dry with a pink line through them :(

How crap is that!!!!

I want to say I will hold out for a couple of days but I'm sure I will test again tomorrow.

xxx

Hi all

Well I have had an amazing day today had my appointment with the psychic police women WOW....., it was good she said I'm gonna have another child very soon I went with my BF who is pg and she said I will be pushing a pram soon after she is, she then said that BF had three kids and what was her daughter called? she only has 2 boys just now when BF told her this she said nope I'm being told u have 3 and u will have no more have u had a m/c?? BF then confessed she was 19wks pg and the psychic apoligised for telling her it was a girl love it!!!!!!!!!!

She has her scan next week to find out the sex so not long to find out if she is right..... she then said she can see skipping ropes which means 2 girls one for me and one for BF and they are gonna be really close... Well the next exciting bit is at the end she said oh my god shot her hand to her left OVARY!!! and said which one of u has really bad pain right now?? I said it was me she said its the fallopian tube go see dr it's not life threatening but its hindering u!!! So looks like i'm not making it up there really is pain so gonna go see the dr,...

Did another FRER this morning BFN (ish) again not sure but control didn't come up proper, will wait and see what dr says as sore again today so think it is a cyst that needs drained maybe even blocking the way for the sperm..

Wow beth hope it is the makings of a BFP for u this is so exciting, she also said I'm gonna have a strong bond with a Leo so maybe baby gonna be born then??

sorry for going on still so excited, how is everyone else doing?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's awesome Fiona!!!!
When are you going to see the doctor?

I'm trying to hold my pee but I can't been going almost every hour since 3pm
My pee smells really strong today.
Felt a bit sick earlier. I hope it's not all in my head

xxx

Hey ladies!

Star, that is soooo exciting that means you'll bee preggo soon if the baby will be a Leo! I can't wait to hear if you BF baby is a boy or girl! I'm so excited for you!

Beth, I want you to :test: your going to do it today right?

Oh wow fee that's great! I just love anything like that. Are you going to book up to see the doc fairly soon?

good morning ladies all i have today is creamy discharge and i noticed last night the under neath of my boobs are alot more senstive then any where eles???

Beth test again .
Fee- Are u preg?
Toots when u had a yellow discharge was it on the Toliet paper only what?... i had yellow discharge sun morning and it was yellowish on the Toliet paper but then when i had it in my fingers it was white??

Toots I'm gonna phone the dr tomorrow morning and try and get emergency apt, pain quite bad :( so excited though about the news its reallygood pg soon and baby girl... jojo so excited about my BF can't wait for the scan next wed to find out so i'll let u know...

Do u think I'll get a scan tomo? or will they wait till AF comes to see if it gets rid of whatever it is?

Oh Beth so excited xxxx

Let us know how you get on at the docs Fee. I would imagine you'll have to be referred to the hospital for a scan, hopefully they will mark you down as urgent if your'e in pain. I speak to a lady on another thread and she had one session of acupuncture before she got her bfp. After the treatment the chinese doc massaged her stomach and said it felt as if she had a blockage in her tube which he would release. Strange how she got her bfp that same cycle. Maybe you could consider acupuncture if the medical route doesn't show anything up.
Beth, whens the next test?
Annie, I find my cm changes throughout my entire cycle. I have a fertility app on my iphone which you can record all data during ttc. Looking back on that I notice all sorts of changes as the weeks go on.
Jojo, hows you today? Is your mil feeling any better now shes being looked after and taking her meds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->