1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Morning everyone

13DPO & BFN
Still no spotting or no AF.

Any news fee? How r u feeling? Is the pain any better?

Annie think you should test if af hasn't shown up.

How's everyone else?

xxx

beth i goin test now but im sure its a neg.. im out this mouth..

Hi everyone

Well I experienced the weirdest sensation ever yesterday got out my bed jumped in the shower and pop!!!.............. something popped on my left hand side below my pubic bone went to dr and they said just wait and see!!!!!! Now thats what I call BS.. Well my AF came at 11am full force no warning, but I'm happy its here no fear of later m/c, had emergency apt this morning TMI the blood is pouring out of me its horrible.. the dr has now apologised and said defo looks like a chemical if not m/c due to the weird tests

Had my bloods done this morning to confirm and if I stop my AF have to go straight back but due to the amount of blood shouldn't need D&C as everything being removed naturally

Pain has finally stopped and I am relaxed about it, thanks so much for being there and listening to my moans

How is everyone today?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry you got a bfn Annie, maybe it's still too early just a waiting game for you and me.

Fee I'm so sorry about the chemical/m/c. Do you think it was a cyst that popped?
How r u feeling?

I have no idea what's going on with me.
Not going to test tomorrow gonna wait till 15DPO if AF Stays away.

xxx

Hey honey

Dr said it could have been a liquid filled sac that popped, nothing on ultrasound now which was really good news and the blood is bright red and always has been no old blood which is seemingly a really good sign... I'm sad but really good I'm now on CD2 and not gonna actively try this month just enjoy xmas and let everything heal...

Oh fx'd for u honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yea beth im 15 dpo so it should have showed by now right??

sorry star.. well at least u no what i goin on now and can enjoy the holidays

WELL im having light cramps now and i guess she is about to arrive i dk what is goin on

i have been looking at my calender and im second guessing my self maybe i ovulated on the 24th of november which i would only be 10 dpo and due for a period on the 8th.. i asked dh if we dtd then but he doesnt remember..

im cramping and just feeling blah either af is about to arrive are maybe im pregnant just ovulated later than i thought but i saw EWCM on the 19th of Nov. which is 6 days before the 24th...

im confussed any ideas?

sorry ladies i keep posting but i just peed and very creamy DC.. cramps headache and no af

guess what we dtd on the 22 and the 19th so if i ovulated on the 19th are the 24th im still in the running!!!

dang where is everyone?

--------is everyone okay??--------
:)

Looks like AF has arrived for me this evening :(
My stupid body giving me cruel symptoms!!!

Glad everything looked good and dr said everything sounds fine fee!
Think we might relax this cycle! Don't think I'll ovulate if I don't take AC or Soy tho :(

Annie your still in the running if AF is late or if your calculations are wrong.

Off to bed now. Catch you all tomorrow xxx

awe beth im so sorry.. u must be so upset since monday is ur anniversary.. Im so sorry and big huggss... Keep ur head up and dont give up boo

hi guys
i have had no internet for 2 weeks so sorry I have deserted the posts and not kept in touch, i have read all the posts i missed though and hugs to Beth and Star,
Jo Jo you need to relax, poor you
Annie - fingers crossed
Hi Toots and anyone else i have forgotten

I have been very low these last couple of weeks - we missed BD during Ovulation as were with family in NY, had AF and am now CDO8, however DH is going away on friday for 4 nights, so will missing O dates again this month. I feel like crying as I have had 3 new baby announcements, with people saying we tried for so long - it took 3,4 months ! and a friend of my husbands is seeing someone for 5 weeks and she has fallen pregnant and they are having an abortion- how can it be so cruel that people who dont even want babies can be on the pill and get pregnant without even trying and now we have christmas with endless people saying "when are you two having a baby" which feeling like i feel now will result in my crying in front of 40 family members
:cry:

rant over

awe duck im so sorry.. maybe after the holidays u will get ur bfp... i no its hard but dont give up.. My sister and BIL have been trying for a year and he works off shore and she is on clomid and they havent been able to try bc he is always off sure and when he is home is doesnt count bc she is way past her O date... dont give up BOO

i no my two of my friends announced they are pregnant and im looking at them like omg why not me.. it hurts but dont give up

well this am i have this clear DC is looks like EWCM but i dont when im suppose to start i think i miss calculated my O date and if i did we still DTD 2 days before so hopefully it caught the egg... Im cramping really low its not like a period cramp last night it felt like my boobs were kinda tingling but im not sure.. there not a sore as they were still sore if i poke them...
I hope im still in bc i had the heartburn that woke me up and then the bloody nose..

oh and lower back pain comes in goes usually on the right side... jojo is EWCM a good thing are bad thing

good after noon just like to update everyone since i woke up this am i have had alot of cm and its not getting no lighter.. i have to wipe like 5 times to get it all.. and there is no itch are smell .. looks yellow on tp but grey in hand

hmm after i went to the bathroom and did a number 2 sorry tmi.. i wiped and there was alot of CM and in the middle there was a bright red streak of blood i smelled it but it didnt smell like period blood... i wiped again but nothing more.. i guess af got me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->