1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Oh wow Beth if thats not a sign then I don't know what is that is amazing I bet she is delighted, oh if she is anything like my mum u better tell dh cause the whole ward will know by now!! When u visit they will all congratulate u lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right new signature think it's right now!!! ha ha just noticed nando at 14 weeks wow doesn't time fly xxxxxxxxxx

RARRRRR it's not saving last time ha ha ha xx

Flying back over here and wow CONGRATULATIONS Beth :)

Any more news? Im onto my 1st proper cycle AF on the 16th Nov, ovd in between the 27-2nd so who knows I could be around 6-7dpo

Hope your all well x

Just spoke to the midwife

She has booked me in for a scan on December 20th to check everything is ok.

Welcome back Frankie

xxx

beth hun its just snuggling in for the long haul, and just imagine in 2 weeks you'll see your beautiful bubs xx

Just spoke to the midwife

She has booked me in for a scan on December 20th to check everything is ok.

Welcome back Frankie

xxx

Hope it goes well for you what were those tablets things you started taking last month?

I might try them lol x

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHH im so excited!!!! when i read it all i can do is smile .... CONGRATULATIONS BOO

Well the bleeding stopped for me it was just yesterday when i wiped after Doing Num 2 which im Consitipated but i cant go by that as a sign.. Boobs are only a little sore if poked and low mild cramps had heartburn last night when laying down...

Hope im still in

i think i had implantion yesterday evening....

had ewcm All day and went and tried to do a number 2 but i stranned for ever finally couple of rabbit terds came out.. SO SORRY TMI when i wiped i had a bright blook streak threw the middle of the EWCM then nothing and today is still nothing... i hope i got that egg this month so i can join beth

Beth that is FANTASTIC news, I am so pleased for you, how amazing !!!!!!
what was the soy things you were taking, please can you tell me and also where to get them
as i wasnt here for the introducing, I am Nichola

:)

hey duck i have a ? yesterday i had bright red streak in a glob Of CM well then nothing now right now i have light brown when i wipe but its so hard to see u have to really look hard to see it.. it doesnt smell like period blood but i am cramping and have a bad headache.. im due for my period on the 8th

Hi Annie - i dont know a lot about being pregnant ! however, this is what I get each month as my AF a wipe of brown and sometimes a streak of blood, then AF 2 days later.
I reckon chill and try not to think about it and you will know for sure in 2 days - i know it is easy to say but it is so much harder when you think about it so much and it is bad news
are you doing ovulation tests and temperatures ?
I started OPK test this month and am hoping for a positive soon, I am CDO8
xxxx

Thanks SWeetie

No im just charting and watching CM so i dunno.. yea ur right im really tired im gonna go lay down..

Afternoon ladies, how is everybody today?
Beth what did oh say when you told him the good news?:happydance:

Sorry I've been MIA ladies! Both kids, hubby,MIL and myself got the flu. BIL and his family came in a it was such a busy weekend!

OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::dance::dance::hi::hi::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::friends::friends::friends::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

BETH!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I knew it!!! I'm so happy for you! How did DH like his gift? How are you feeling? I'm so excited for you!!! I had bleeding and my little bean was fine. I actually had more red blood on Sat with lots of cramping. Just try not to freak out too much! Enjoy this time before the :sick: starts!!

Star, glad to hear you in good spirits and have plenty of PMA! We are going Xmas shopping for our kids this weekend. So excited!!

Hey Toots! How you doing luv? ANy news on the blood work?

Hey Nand how you doing?

Annie, when is AF due?

Hi everyone.

Thank you all for the lovely messages. Sorry I haven't had a chance to reply. Went to visit my mum in hospital last night and had an early night after all the excitment!

In between meetings at the mo so will catch up with all the posts later!

DH was over the moon but like me worried about the bleeding. Will feel better once we have the scan

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->