1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hi there

How is everyone doing tonight, I'm doin ok I had a few drinks lastnight with the girls first one for 3 months and it felt good..... Bleeding is now calming down had a few clots which I'm taking as a good sign, I'm really really sleepy and looking fwd to a quiet day tomorrow.. Get bloods back in the morning too...

I finished my sons christmas shopping today as he decided to change his mind what santa was bringing him!! Love spoiling him this year is gonna be good he is so excited

Beth I'm sending u masssive cuddles honey, I think our bodies are just sh** lol,,, no words for it!! All the reading I have done on soy states that it slows down/prevents ovulation happening to soon in ur cycle so I actually think it is working for u whereas it mucked up my PCOS... If ur happy stick with it xxxx

Lou (AKA toots) big cuddles and hugs for u too, Jojo hope u have stopped running around after everyone else...

Thank you Duck oh whilst u were away we introduced ourselves lol I'm fee whats ur name??

Annie u need to stop stressing if there is a beanie in there it needs calm to hang on in there when u gonna test again?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i dont know it depends what this spotting does... It stopped for now we shall seee... i think we are going out to eat are pick up something so ill stop by later

Morning ladies

Your never going to believe this....

I got a :BFP: on a clearblue digital 1-2 weeks

The bleeding has turned to brown spotting and I haven't had any cramps but I'm gonna try to get an appointment with the doctor

I can't believe it!!!

I'm still in shock!

Hope your all ok!

Fee sounds like you had a good girly night.

Annie hang on in there.

Welcome back Duck!

Lou how's it going? Jojo have things calmed down?

xxx

OMG! IM IN TOTAL SHOCK! Where did that come from?!!! I'm so pleased for you Hun, so very well deserved! I can't believe it, totally did not expect to see that this morning. How are you feeling???

Thanx hun,

Neither did I!!! Had done an Asda test which came up with the faintest of lines on Saturday and it wasnt much darker today. So i decided to do the digital expecting to get Not Pregnant but it said Pregnant 1-2
Ive decided I dont like lines!!!! lol

Im in total shock!!! DH is in work so Im gonna have to wait till he gets home :(
My mum has gone in for her operation today so it will be wonderful news for her to wake up to!

xxx

I'm loving the new avatar pic Beth! It's fantastic news:happydance:. How do you plan to tell oh? That's going to be really lovely for your mum.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Beth congrats what a lovely surprise, my hormones must be in overdrive as you have bought tears to my eyes. You clever thing, happy and healthy 8 months hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well it was our 6month Wedding Anniversary yesterday so im gonna give him the test in a box saying its a late gift :)

Thanx NandO.

Worried about the bleeding, its only red when I have a BM and im constipated!

xxx

You don't get a better anniversary gift than that! :happydance::baby:
How soon can you get a doc appointment? Have you been over to the first tri forum to ask about the bleeding? Don't go worrying yourself though Hun just enjoy knowing you are pregnant :baby::baby::baby::bfp::dance::wohoo::wohoo:

I had spotting with ds sometimes pink sometimes red, it can be quite "normal", Maybe you got haemorrhoids or a little peri anal tear due to the constipation. Get yourself to the drs hun they will reassure you. xxxx

I rang the doctor and they told me to ring the midwife. Shes phoning me back this afternoon after clinic.

Im trying not to worry just keeping my fx jelly bean is ok and will hang on in there. Im not in any pain so im taking it as a good sign

Thanx ladies :hugs:

xxx

all good here toots, just trying to gear myself up for xmas but not getting very far. How are you? Is it nice to be taking it easy? when do you get your blood results? have you been secretly symptom spotting this month? xx

Omg omg omg :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:kiss::hugs::kiss:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I haven't read anymore threads after Beth's will catch up in 2 mins whoo hoo I am actually laughing out loud this is amazing!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let us know what midwife says Beth.
I honestly haven't symptom spotted at all nand, oh and I didn't dtd anywhere near enough during my fertile time so I'm confident in the fact that I'm not pregnant. I couldn't take the stress anymore:haha:.
I haven't done any Xmas shopping yet so I need to get my arse in gear! Were going to get our tree next Saturday afternoon I think, taking our niece with us which will be nice. When do you put your decs up?
Blood results probably won't be back until the new year which is annoying cos I wanna know now!

Oh Beth check u out MIDWIFE lol.... I am delighted for you both... I had spotting with my son its Beanie Burrowing in deep don't worry its a good sign xxxx

I am gettting excited about xmas now my little man had his santa party at nursery yesterday and he walked up to him and said thank you when he got his gift so proud for the last 3 years he has been petrified and wouldn't go near :) tears and everything!!

We decorated the tree last night too, so I'm doing ok really, it was nice catching up with the girls lots of babba talk though but to be honest I wasn't gutted it was nice hearing about it all. One of my best friends 6 years ago had a huge tragedy with her baby (still born due to her illness) it was the anniversary last week and she just needed me to listen it was nice to be needed xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

New Signature hee hee, xxxxx

Rarrrrr it didn't save hang on i'll fix it!!! lol

Morning fee, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. At least you've got Christmas with your little one to look forward to and you may even get the bloody great diamond you want! We're probably putting our decs up on Saturday but I've done no Xmas shopping and I'm starting to get concerned! My bank card is now out of date so I'll have to order a new one as I can't find one anywhere at home, I need to get it sorted so I can get ordering!

Thanx Fee.

Ill let you know what she says.

BTW my mum just rang saying her op isnt till this afternon so she is just waiting around and i couldnt resist and told her :) Shes so happy.
Now she has more of a reason to fight the cancer!!!!

Thanx for all your lovely messages!

xxx

Lol... Lou I am the same couldn't believe it when wee man changed his mind... I went on amazon and got everything he wants so should arrive on wed this week then just everyone else to get for...

Really want my diamond hope he remembers Hint Hint

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"