1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

How is your mum doing Beth? Bet she's over the moon about your news! Are you still getting the bleeding or does it come and go?
Hey Jojo, the flu is just what you needed on top of everything! I'm hoping to start Xmas shopping at the weekend, I'm so behind with everything! Blood results won't be back until the new year unfortunately.

i think tom .. sunday i had bright red blook streak thought for sure i was starting my period well then it stopped and all day yesterday i spotted brown only when i wiped and then today nothing.. xepct i notice my pee is smelling strong

I had bleeding with my 1st pregnancy Beth its worrying when its your 1st

Nothing apart from cramping and a sore throat to report on here YAY!!! not x

Evening everyone
Beth - I bought Agnus Castus and Soy Isoflavones today
can you help with what dose i should take (i want to do exactly what you did and get my BFP too !!!)
Thanks
xxxxxx

good afternoon ladies.. Im still spotting Dark brown its very light though.. no cramps and if i have cramps they are really low like where the hair is on my +++++ yeah sorry... i been spotting since sunday.. so three days.. there not like normal cramps though usually i have really intense cramps where im bloated.. im not bloated either... im suppose to start tom so im 13 dpo

Evening ladies :wave:

Sorry its been a busy two days.

My mum is ok, she came out of hospital today.

Sorry your not feeling well jojo!

Duck & Frankie it was Soy Isoflavones I took this cycle from Tesco.
There is a good thread in the TTC section. You take it like clomid.
So I took it days CD3-7 (CD3-4 120mg. CD5-7 160mg)

Thanks for reasuring me girls that some bleeding can be normal and does happen from time to time. I'm trying not to think about it.
Had some red when I first woke up but been brown ever since.

Any news Annie?

How r things Fee? Any news with you?

Hope you get your results promptly in the new year Lou!

Nand I can't believe how far along you are! Are you excited for your next scan?

Xxx

thanks Beth
glad your mum is out, bet she is over the moon for you
xx

beth scroll up a lil and see what u think what is goin on?? the one right above ur post

Evening everyone
Beth - I bought Agnus Castus and Soy Isoflavones today
can you help with what dose i should take (i want to do exactly what you did and get my BFP too !!!)
Thanks
xxxxxx

Hey Hun.

The Agnus Castus helped me ovulate but I don't think it was strong enough to maintain a BFP. I had an early mc and tested positive after that's the only reason I know just thought it was a very very painful period.

I took the Soy like I explained above. You can't take Agnus Castus and Soy together they counteract each other apparently.

This cycle I took
Soy CD3-7
Vitamin B 50 complex
Pregnacare Conception

Did Opks and followed Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP)

You can also take Soy CD2-6 or 5-9
2-6 u produce more follicles but weaker
3-7 u produce less follicles quite strong
5-9 even less follicles but stronger

Hope this helps. There is much more info on the thread and they are really helpful

xxx

Think you should test Annie.
If I hadn't been a POAS addict I would have thought my period was here if I hadnt tested. You never know for sure until you test!!!

xxx

wow thats complicated... wow..

beth any idea about my post above?

i cant test till thurs well fri morning... i dont kno what is goin oon... there is not flow what so ever though only when i wipe i see it.. girl its gonna kill me to wait till thurs.. i dont have any other sympothems though... low low cramps constipated and spotting ...

how did u no to test?

thanks Beth - much appreciated, found the thread, nosing through now
what a palaver !!
xx

I tested on a supermarket test and it looked like an evap it was so faint. Decided to do a digital and it told me plain

Pregnant 1-2 (you can't argue with that! )

Didn't expect it to be positive. Just goes to show u never know!!!

I know it sounds complicated Duck!! Lol. Women use different combinations of dosages so it's picking the one that's right for you.

Xxx

so u saying if i dont get a flow to test? but if i have a flow im out ?

what kind of cramps did u have like i said mine are mild and low real low

Morning ladies! Hw is everyone feeling today?

Beth, how's your little bump doing?

Hey jojo hows you? cant believe you are 10wks tomorrow, hows your xmas prearations going?

They are coming along. Trying to get all the shopping lists refined! Eveytime I see a commercial for a toy I think my kids would love I put it on my list but its a bit out of control! How about you? How you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->