• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11th December....

pcsoph2890

Reaction score
apprently is the best day to get pregnant in the UK. There are more babies conceived on this date than any other date in the calendar....

I'm hopeing after 17 months this will be good news for me as i ovulate on the 11/12th day and that is today & tomorrow....

Will try to dtd one more time tonigh and see whether we got the lazy swimmers to the goal at the right time...

Good luck one and all

That's interesting.

In October 2010, there were 64,542 babies born in the UK.

Apparently the Christmas period will result in 25,000 SINGLE women falling pregnant accidently.

(Got to love Cosmo.)

I'm not sure what the most common conception date is here in the US, but I know I have the most common birth date! Go Sept 16!! I was conceived on Christmas day. :)

That's interesting.

In October 2010, there were 64,542 babies born in the UK.

Apparently the Christmas period will result in 25,000 SINGLE women falling pregnant accidently.

(Got to love Cosmo.)

Ha ha! I was wondering if any other TTCers had read that Cosmo article! :haha:

It got me really annoyed/upset when I read it actually - it reminded me why I never buy those magazines!

When I was younger, I used to love Cosmo. t was filled with articles from 'real' people, now it's filled with adds of 'affordable clothes' where the outfit costs over a grand. How many people can justify spending that amount of money on one outfit.

Anywho, I was given a six month free subscription to it and that was the last issue. Hubby asked if I wanted to continue it and I told him I would rather burn the money.

It's been almost 17 months for me as well. Obviously, the 11th has passed, but maybe there's a day coming up soon that will be my lucky one. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->