1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Hi ladies
How are you?

I was cd13 yesterday. ..officially cd 14 now. I think I Od either on cd 11/12 but I'm not 100 % sure. I'm waiting to see what FF says but I'm really confused lol. All I know O has happened as my nipps are starting to get a tad sensitive and I'm bloated and was mega tired today. My cm has changed to and cp. So I think I'm officially in tww!! :blush:at least with my family visiting and xmas around the corner and my studies I should be a bit preoccupied.

will update later in morning if I get crosshairs on ff.

Congrats on entering the TWW!! Good luck!

Lilsoy where our bodies are concerned I say anything is possible. I was a strict 28day cycle. Then couple of years after having ds my cycle alternates every month. One month I O as early as cd 10/11 and as late as cd 17 the next month. I hope you didn't miss your surge though. Can u do opks at any time of the day?

I got my crosshairs on FF today! So they say O was cd 11. I'm not sure how accurate it is but thatsthe day my instincts told me too. So I think give or take a.couple of days I can expect af from dec 24-26. I'm not sure if I will test before then or not. We'll see.

So today I'm 3dpo and I just have slightly sensitive nipps.

How are u all feeling?

Hi ladies
How are you all doing?

4dpo for me. Nothing too exciting to report. Just the usual stuff my side.

Hope you're all ok and keeping warm. Anyone else in tww now?

Hey ladies. Cd12. I could o any day now.. I was cd12 last month. Trying to just stay relaxed and not think too much about it. We will definitely bd for the next few days! How are all my other friends these days??

Aw Ashley 11 dpo is still early. Just test in a couple day's time or tomorrow morning.

Hi wannab :hi: almost tww for you too :):)

I had what I thought was slight heartburn. I had it at 2dpo and tonight. I'm 100% sure it is heartburn though as I only had it when preg with ds and it was intense and in my 3rd tri. This was a very slight burning in my throat. We'll see ;-)

lilsoybean the exact thing happened to me last cycle so I say it'spossible. I ovulated 10 days early. Are you temping?

Nothing here so far, was wondering if I would ovulate early again but hasn't happened so far. I am only temping this cycle so I'll know afterwards bjt no opks and stuff... trying to not stress about it as we're NTNP (but still making sure we BD enough to give it an actual shot lol).

Crossing my fingers for all those who are in the TWW already!

Hi ladies

5dpo today. Bbs sore and been getting twinges now and then. And I'm getting spots grrrr in weird places. But that's it. Nothing spectacular to report hehe.

How are you all?

:)

lilsoybean the exact thing happened to me last cycle so I say it'spossible. I ovulated 10 days early. Are you temping?

Nothing here so far, was wondering if I would ovulate early again but hasn't happened so far. I am only temping this cycle so I'll know afterwards bjt no opks and stuff... trying to not stress about it as we're NTNP (but still making sure we BD enough to give it an actual shot lol).

Crossing my fingers for all those who are in the TWW already!

I am temping and according to my chart, I have not o'd yet....which is fine. As much as I want it to happen sooner, I'd rather be consistent month to month. I'm guessing it will happen around Thurs. this week. Nothing else new to report.

Baby Dust to all in the 2WW! I hope to join you by next weekend!

1dpo first time ttc! Period is due January 1. Think I could test on New Year's Eve? Or is that too soon?

Welcome julia!!

You can definitely test on new year's eve. I got a bfp with my DS at 11dpo :)

:dust: to you

Hi friends! I need some advice as I'm a bit confused. Last month I had no EWCM until I got a big obvious glob after a BM. Tonight I have some EWCM on the toilet paper when I wipe but not a large amount. Do you think I ovulated or am about to ovulate? I want to make sure I get my dpo accurate!! Thanks girls. Hope you all had a great weekend. My husbands cousin was in a horrible car accident and is on life support. He is in a coma. We have visited him a few times this weekend amidst tons of Christmas parties. We are exhausted. If any of you pray I would so appreciate prayers for him. If he survives he will most likely have severe brain damage. Such a hard weekend.. Thanks friends.

Oh wannab I'm so sorry about your dh cousin. I hope he will pull through ok. It's a very tough thing to go through. :hug:

With regards to your ewcm it's hard to judge as it depends on your body. Sometimes you won't see ewcm on tp etc but you can still have it if u check cp. However if u see it on tp I think if that's the most you have seem so far you are about to ovulate. For me I normally ovulate a couple days after I notice the most ewcm. But I may have days of ewcm after that but only little amounts . I'd say dtd now!

6dpo for me. Same same. Bbs full and tender. Nothing else of note to report ladies.

Hi friends! I need some advice as I'm a bit confused. Last month I had no EWCM until I got a big obvious glob after a BM. Tonight I have some EWCM on the toilet paper when I wipe but not a large amount. Do you think I ovulated or am about to ovulate? I want to make sure I get my dpo accurate!! Thanks girls. Hope you all had a great weekend. My husbands cousin was in a horrible car accident and is on life support. He is in a coma. We have visited him a few times this weekend amidst tons of Christmas parties. We are exhausted. If any of you pray I would so appreciate prayers for him. If he survives he will most likely have severe brain damage. Such a hard weekend.. Thanks friends.

That is terrible news! I will definitely say some prayers for you and your family. That is one of my worst nightmares!

As far as EWCM, I agree with Wishing. I usually get mine the day of or a day or 2 before I ovulate so it just depends on what your body is doing this cycle. I would make sure to BD the next day or so to make sure you are covered. Good luck!

Thanks ladies. I appreciate the prayers! We bd'd Saturday and last night. Haven't checked cm yet today so not sure what's going on yet. I hate not knowing for sure when I o'd. If I get no more EWCM I will assume I am 1dpo today. We shall see!! My Monday is crazy busy and I have a dentist appointment after work. Just a regular checkup but I hate going!!!! Ugh!!!

A little good news for me today. I got my first positive OPK today so I didn't miss my LH surge and should ovulate sometime soon. I think it's anywhere between 12 and 36 hours. I bet it will be either today or tomorrow. I'm excited!

How is everyone else doing?

I'm also due for AF right around New Years.. Feels like an eternity away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->