1DPO! TWW Buddies?

16dpo. Still waiting.. Don't know what to do at this point. At the end of today I will be 3 days late.

I would wait a couple days- and test again, if still negative go see your gyno!

I agree with Ashley! ai so hope this is it for you and it will be a BFP!

My temp finally is where it needs to be, maybe it just took longer to rise? FF sees me 5 dpo now, test date is our anniversary! Hoping for a special present for DH! And that the temp stays up and FF is right..

Ugh! Boo- I took another blue dye test because I have nothing else at home. Faintest of faint lines.. AGAIN. Will definitely be getting a frer this weekend or early next week. As I am only around 8dpo.

Good luck, Ashley! And good luck Mrs. Vet.

Tested on a FRER yesterday afternoon and it was negative. Ugggh. But still having SO many pregnancy symptoms. It's killing me. What gives!? Boobs still hurt really bad. Basically all the same symptoms as a few days ago.

Called my dr first thing this morning and gave the nurse the scoop. She asked if I was stressed? I said.. I'm getting stressed because my period is not showing up but I'm still testing negative! But that I haven't really been stressed up to this point. She said ok I will have the nurse call you and talk to you about all the reasons your period could be late. Just because it is late doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant. Ya thanks.. This is CD33 for me. I believe I ovulated on December 16th. We BD'd on 14th and 15th and then I didnt track when we DTD after O. It seems a bit too coincidental that my period is this late after having unprotected sex that close to ovulation. I really hope she will say I need to have a blood test done. I hate trying to convince nurses/doctors of what I think is going on. I mean, I have all the symptoms. I FEEL pregnant. Crazy vivid dreams. I woke myself up this morning because i was LAUGHING in my dream! Ugh. Waiting for the nurse to call and really hoping something positive comes from it. Please keep you FX for me.. or pray for me if that is something you girls do.. Will keep you posted.

I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. The nurse still hasn't called me and now the office is closed for lunch. I don't think I can handle going into the weekend without knowing if I am pregnant or not.

Blood test take a couple days I think! :( so you probably won't know until next week if you get in today!

Hi ladies

Oh wannab I hope this is it for you!!!!!!!!!!! Fx'd

How is everyone else doing?

I am 10 dpo today and surprisingly got quite a bit of ewcm today. Was not expect it for a few days so we bd anyway. I've been having serious O cramps too so I think I'll O in next day or so. Let's hope we get it right this cycle ;-)

Doctor called. They said they won't rush a blood test because it isn't urgent yet. So frustrated. Appointment with my doc on Monday..

How frustrating! This waiting just sucks! I hope he'll do a blood test on monday then...

Having some brownish spotting today, not sure if it's AF gearing up or another sign for an anovulatory cycle. Of course I am hoping for it to be IB but not getting my hopes up...
Was a bit crampy this morning and had a pinching in one of my boobs twice but other than that no symptoms...

When I put into fertility friend that I had spotting today it takes away my crosshairs? WTF? Why?

Without the spotting it has me at 6 dpo but the temps are still lower than normal, that's why I'm not sure I really ovulated.. but since they are still above the coverline i guess it's possible..

Not putting in the spotting then, I guess, I want to keep my crosshairs for a bit longer :D

Spotting today. I guess I'm out. 5 days late? I HATE the witch.. So depressed today.

Good luck Mrs. vet! I hope it is IB. I have no experience with FF so can't help you there!

Looks like full blown AF this morning, guess I never ovulated with being sick and all that :(
Just glad that this messy cycle is finally over, hopefully now it will all go back to normal and we have a chance again!

I hope you girls are more lucky!!

I am just glad there is a new cycle and hopefully I ovulate this time!

Hi ladies

Mrs vet so sorry af got you and it was such a confusing cycle for you. Fx'd for this cycle! !

Wannab I hope your spotting is just ib and not af. Have you tested again? :dust: to you

I am currently on cd 13 (it's past 1 am here) I had ewcm cd 10, 11, 12. I'm not temping this cycle so not sure when I O but I'll just guess yesterday based on ewcm and O in previous cycles. We bd all three days so fx'd. I've been so exhausted by our move that I have not really been stressing about ttc too much thank goodness!

I hope you are all well. Let's get our bfps!!!! :)

hey ladies. AF came in full force on Saturday.. so I'm CD3 today. That cycle was brutal. I am convinced once I actually do get pregnant that I won't have any early symptoms. I had EVERY SINGLE ONE this month. Except for IB. ridiculous. I had the worst panic attack on Saturday night. I have never been so out of control. It was so horrible. Ugh. I hate what our bodies can do to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->