1DPO! TWW Buddies?

I'm so sorry wanna! I was hoping this would be your month!!

I am pretty pissed right now, I know it's not fair or reasonable but seriously!!
My friend found out her fiancé cheated on her and ended up hooking up with another guy herself. Turns out now she is pregnant and isn't even sure which one is the father.

I love her and since it looks like she won't get back together with her fiancé I guess she didn't actually cheat but seriously?? Why do people just get pregnant by accident (she was even using birth control I think) and we have been trying for a few months now with no success, others are trying for years!!
I am just irritated…

Beside the fact that it's not fair that people just get pregnant by accident like that I find it wrong on many levels if you have a relationship situation that is unsolved and have sex with someone else then without even using condoms…

I got over it quick though, well sort of, I got distracted when my friend asked me if we want to go to the park with our dogs (it is dark already but since it was 2 of us so I figured why not), so we went and there was a guy masturbating in front of us!!
We called the cops and dude was even stupid enough to sneak around us in the bushes until the cops showed a few minutes later, he tried to take off then but they caught him and arrested him! Turned out there were 3 more ladies in the park that saw him and when the cops asked them filed a report too so he is busted!

I saw this before and didn't call the cops and regretted it, I feel so good about for once not putting up with pervs and calling the cops and he might actually face consequences as there were enough witnesses! :D

So yes, feeling less down now, still pissed about my friend and not sure how to act around her but at least I got a perv arrested tonight!

Oh my word mrs vet. That is disgusting. I'm so glad they caught him. Yuck..

Also how frustrating about your friend.. that would make me really annoyed.

Wannab so sorry af got you. You're right our bodies can be so so cruel I hate it. But we must just hang on. Our time will come. I think that's why this cycle I'm doing my best not to put too much energy into it because come af I feel drained. But putting out some positive vibes!

Mrs vet... so good you got that creep arrested. So disgusting! !!! As for your friend I can understand how frustrating it is when people who don't try just get pg....but everything happens im due time. I guess your friend is in a pickle herself. I hope she clears up who the dad is.

I'm not 100% sure on my O day. I'm cd 14 today but I think it was either cd 11/12/13 so I'm either 3/2/1 dpo. I've had the most intense o pains I've ever had this cycle. My bbs are already a bit tender and my nipps have hurt since 2days ago.

:dust: to everyone xx

Got my BFP! Three weeks and two Days! Due sept 23rd :)

Congrats Ashley!! Please give us a recap on your symptoms and when you tested!!! H&H 9 months!!!!

Well I didn't have many symptoms at all! I got sick on NYE after one drink. I also got really bad bacne which made me test at 12 DPO. Got a faint positive on 12dpo! So no symptoms is sometimes a good thing! :)

Oh Ashley congratulations! !! Yay finally a bfp in the group! !!! So happy for you. H&H 9 months to you. ..keep us updated on your symptoms as you go!!

I'm now either 4/5/6 dpo. Only thing I have are extremely sore bbs and some twinges.

How is everyone else?

Today I have the worst headache ever! This may be because I'm kicking out caffeine gradually though. I'm addicted lol

Oh Ashley congratulations! !! Yay finally a bfp in the group! !!! So happy for you. H&H 9 months to you. ..keep us updated on your symptoms as you go!!

I'm now either 4/5/6 dpo. Only thing I have are extremely sore bbs and some twinges.

How is everyone else?

FX for you, Wishing. I really hope this is your month!!!

AF is still hanging on for dear life. I think today will be the last day. .Finally. With 5 days late she really took her sweet time hanging around. Ugh! I really plan to BD as much as possible this month. Last month I thought our timing was pretty good but I guess not.

I have these weird thoughts about my cervix sometimes. This is totally a TMI explanation but I feel like I can't possibly be the only one that feels this way. Our vagina is so 'vast' compared to the size of our cervix. Sometimes I think how can enough (if any) semen even get inside the cervix for me to be able to get pregnant. I know it only takes one sperm and I know it really isn't as complicated as it seems.. but I wonder what if none is getting in there?! Lots of the time throughout the month my cervix isn't even straight inside the open of the vagina. It's kinda tilted. I can't believe I'm trying to explain this. Oh the things we say/do when trying to TTC. Is anyone on the same page as me!??!

Haha wannab I know what you mean. I always think how can so many millions of them just get lost or be unsuccessful lol. Hehe yes the cervix opening is so small so they really have to know where they are going lol.
Fingers crossed this is our month xxxxx

I remember when I fell pg with ds we Bd day before o and day of then most days after o. I really think that my egg only lives for a very short time or dh spermies don't live too long so I think we need to Bd as close as possible to o but that's not that easy when you can only really do it at night. Lol but this is my own idea haha :):)

My doctor said I conceived on NYE! We didn't have sex NYE- the day before NYE we did, so those swimmers were waiting for the egg. The thing is I thought I ovulated on CD 11 (that's when I got a pos opk) so I guess I really ovulated CD 15- idk! Really confusing. I got my positive On Tuesday! So if I did ovulate NYE that would've been 8 DPO. I went in Tuesday and they confirmed with a urine test. They won't do betas until I'm further along. So I'm pretty nervous of miscarrying. I have my dating scan feb 5th!
And this was my faint BFP at 8dpo! Or if I actually ovulated on cd 11 then I would've been 11 DPO!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 8
Haha wannab I know what you mean. I always think how can so many millions of them just get lost or be unsuccessful lol. Hehe yes the cervix opening is so small so they really have to know where they are going lol.
Fingers crossed this is our month xxxxx

I remember when I fell pg with ds we Bd day before o and day of then most days after o. I really think that my egg only lives for a very short time or dh spermies don't live too long so I think we need to Bd as close as possible to o but that's not that easy when you can only really do it at night. Lol but this is my own idea haha :):)

Our bodies are too complicated to understand I guess!!!

That's good you've kind of figured out what worked for you!! Hoping you get your BFP soon!!

So Great, Ashley!! You must be so excited! So happy for you! (and also a bit jealous!!!)

Congrats Ashley!! So happy for you!! Finally a BFP in our group!!

I have been feeling sick in the morning for the past 3 days and my temp is still higher than it should be. AF was pretty short too. I don't think I even ovulated last cycle but all this made me take a FRER and it was BFN :(
Not sure what is going on with my body..
I am out of ICs and am debating if I should even bother buying new ones since most of them have bad reviews for giving false negatives.. maybe I should just go get a test if I actually think I'm pregnant instead of stressing myself with testing early?
There will be new tests coming once I order ovulation tests again but meanwhile I might just not spend the money anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->