1DPO! TWW Buddies?

i forgot to mention. i skipped my period last month on my nuvaring. i just put in a new one the day i was supposed to take it out. with the ordeal of the dog bite and anxiety i got so stressed that i started cramping badly and then got my period anyways. i was already such a mess from the situation and the hormones of skipping my period that i decided to just take my nuvaring out. thankfully i won't have my period for mexico. i will actually have to take my nuvaring out the day before we have to leave which is perfect timing since i don't actually get AF until 4 days after taking it out. so - that was a bit of a gongshow!!

It's so nice to hear from you wanna! So sorry to hear all the bad things going on right now. I'm always praying for you. <3

AFM...I just got a huge gush of EWCM and it's continued throughout the day. Along with dull cramps all day, I'm guessing I've ovulated late, and it's today. So, I feel a bit more hopeful now. Anyway, that's about it for me. I love you all!:)

Hey ladies. :hugs:

I'm a bit confused right now, as the dull cramping has persisted into today. The EWCM is still almost flowing out. I woke up this morning with my panties soaked. :shrug: It's obviously not urine. It's EWCM. I have never had so much of this at once. I am beyond confused. :shrug: I'm gassy (burping and farting), and I've got lots of pimples. :dohh: My hands are super crampy, and I can hardly sit at the table for a half hour without my back killing me. ](*,) I am so confused. I have no idea what is going on. :-k Did I just O early, and these are pregnancy symptoms? Or did I O late, and it's just excessive? I have no bloody clue. I'm probably going to take an HPT tomorrow morning and see if I really am pregnant. Anyway, that's it for me. Stay tuned...

Okay, so I took this picture about 15 minutes after the test was done. What do you think? (all three pictures are the same test, same photo just tweaked differently)

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
  • hpt1.jpg
    hpt1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
  • hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 4
I think I see a line... What DPO are you again?? Praying for you!!

I have some exciting news girlies... I am BACK! We are officially TTC again!!!! I am dk happy.. I came on here and told you guys first! Oh man I'm so excited and happy. I am CD8 and AF is just finishing up. We head to Mexico on the 16th.. Approx 2-5 DPO. I don't think I want to test while we are there because I don't want the risk of disappointment to put a damper on anything. I can't wait to start tracking my cycles again. That means CM tracking and me obsessing over this site again!!! Haha. Can't wait to share this journey with you all.. Again!! Yahoo!!! Love you!!!!

I think I see a line... What DPO are you again?? Praying for you!!

I have some exciting news girlies... I am BACK! We are officially TTC again!!!! I am dk happy.. I came on here and told you guys first! Oh man I'm so excited and happy. I am CD8 and AF is just finishing up. We head to Mexico on the 16th.. Approx 2-5 DPO. I don't think I want to test while we are there because I don't want the risk of disappointment to put a damper on anything. I can't wait to start tracking my cycles again. That means CM tracking and me obsessing over this site again!!! Haha. Can't wait to share this journey with you all.. Again!! Yahoo!!! Love you!!!!

Not totally sure when I O'd, actually. I am CD23, though. I think I O'd extremely early this cycle, though.

OMG! So excited to have you back, wanna! I hope our little thread will begin to thrive again! :hugs:

But I think I will POAS tomorrow morning or I *might* (usually means that I will cave) try to wait until the weekend.

As for symptoms...nothing major to really report. The EWCM is still persistent. :shrug: I have some dull cramps on and off throughout the day, but not like AF cramps. I have nausea on and off, but that's not totally unusual. I'm having some joint pain in my hand, but ehh. Boobs aren't tender, I've been pretty emotionally mellow, so nothing out of the ordinary there. Maybe I'm just driving myself crazy. I'll keep you ladies posted. :hugs: :kiss: :flower:

thanks, elena. i'm so happy to be back!!!! eeeeeeeek!

let us know if you POAS again.. your symptoms sound really promising!! have you ever had this much EWCM or in the beginning of your other pregnancies? bodies are weird!!

I'm around CD9 today.. hubby is going camping this weekend. hope to BD before he leaves tonight and then again on Monday. (it is a long weekend for us so he will get home late monday afternoon). then we will probably BD everyday until after O! I'm so excited!!

thanks, elena. i'm so happy to be back!!!! eeeeeeeek!

let us know if you POAS again.. your symptoms sound really promising!! have you ever had this much EWCM or in the beginning of your other pregnancies? bodies are weird!!

I'm around CD9 today.. hubby is going camping this weekend. hope to BD before he leaves tonight and then again on Monday. (it is a long weekend for us so he will get home late monday afternoon). then we will probably BD everyday until after O! I'm so excited!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Our little thread wasn't the same without you! :hugs:

As for the EWCM thing...I can't really remember, actually. It seems very weird, though.

But I did POAS again today, but the line looks about the same. I guess I'll wait it out.

For some reason DH seems to really think I am pregnant. He's worried about if I can drink caffeine and making sure I don't drink any alcohol. It's strange seeing him like this. Maybe he has some kind of intuition? :shrug:

But I'm still cramping on and off. I had some sharp pain in my left pelvic area. But it could just be my brain messing with me. But I'm trying to remain calm until I have a definitive answer.

lilsoy, excited, Mrs. Vet, what's going on? Update?

:hugs::kiss::flower:

hmm. what brand of tests are you using? IC's? Maybe DH does have an intuition about it! you never know.. good idea to stay calm. any idea when AF is due? i hope this is it for you!!!!!

so i'm thinking ahead to when i will test.. we leave for Mexico on the 16th. I should potentially be around 9DPO that day. (Obviously I will know better next week sometime.) but I think I will test that morning when I get up just to see. That would be about 5-6days before AF. we shall see. I thought maybe i just wouldn't test until we get back on the 22nd (AF potentially arriving on the 21..) but I think i'd like to know before we leave. what do you think? is it a waste to test at 9dpo? i didnt test that early with my pregnancy in February. I think it was 1 or 2 days before AF when I got my BFP. Just not sure what to do!!

Well, today is CD24, so I should get AF in 6 days. But this cycle just seems so different. I just feel different. :shrug: but of course, it could just be me.

Went swimming a bit ago. It was so nice! I'm cramping a bit again, and so very nauseous.

Hey ladies. I'm beginning to think I just keep getting evaps. It must just be all in my head. Wishful thinking. I'm beginning to get discouraged. I just feel like I'm never gonna have children. :cry:

Oh Gohan. I'm so sorry. Evaps are evil. Maybe try a different brand? You WILL get your sticky BFP and you will be a mama to a baby on earth. Remember Psalm 37:4. "Delight in The Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." Hang in there friend. I promise it will happen. I wish we could sometimes just get a bit of a glimpse into Gods plan for us. Stay hopeful and stay positive. <3

Thank you, Liz. It's just been super hard, lately. It seems like pregnancy is everywhere but not me. I see women fall pregnant after one month of NTNP and then here I am...over 18 months of TTC and not one sticky bean:( I feel so hopeless. DH is still hopeful, but I'm not. I think I'll go to Walmart today and pick up a few cheapies. It must just be my IC's. Anyway, thanks for listening to me whine. :hug:

Hey ladies. I wasn't able to get any tests today. Our puny little walmart only carries FRER and CB. I went everywhere to try and find some cheap ones. But the cheapest was Rite Aids brand, which was still way too much. DH and I are running low on funds, so I have to use the few dollars I have in my money bank. So I'm going to Big Lots tomorrow to look for some Assured tests. DH is so sure I am pregnant, he keeps rubbing my belly and talking to it. I don't want to disappoint him. But maybe he does have some kind of intuition. He is acting much more calm and relaxed than he normally does at this time in my cycle. He even wanted to be a part of me taking a test today. His calmness is very nice. I like this DH.

But I did have a bit of a mood swing. I got absolutely furious while I was trying to make Rice Krispy treats. I don't even know why. Ugh. The EWCM has suddenly vanished. I'm back to creamy CM. Meh. I'm just trying to relax. I need to follow in DH's footsteps.

Anyway, that's it for me right now. Hope to hear from you all soon. :hugs:

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been Mia. I was out of the country and dealing with some personal stuff. So much as been going on. I will read a few pages back and catch up with everyone. :)

Hi ladies. I was finally able to get some tests. I found a dollar store and got 8. :thumbup:

I took an IC this morning, but still that elusive line. I'm gonna wait (or attempt to) until Tuesday to use the dollar store tests. I only have a few of my ICs left. But anyway, my MIL and I got into a bit of an argument. I got nervous and had to take my Ativan. I felt so bad about it. I hope it won't hurt the baby if I am pregnant.

If my cycle was right this time, I would have O'd on CD19. Which DH and I BD'd on CD18, so we hit it, I think. So even so, I would only be about 7DPO, which is way too early to tell. That's why I'm gonna try to wait until Tuesday to retest. I did have a bit of spotting today, and I have some more EWCM, but not as much. But that's about where I'm at. A bit emotional today. But I'll make it through. DH is working an 8 hour shift today. I'm so lonely :cry: but that's my spool for today.

So glad to see you back, Excited! I'm anxiously waiting for an update! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->