2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

yeah its not too much out the normal, but like you said you'll find out on 21st march, youll have to keep me updated. Ive got my fingers crossed for you!! (you might even get your bfp before then!!)

thats what im hoping for LOLi dont think its to far out of normal but youll see what the re has to say about it. im thinking about getting cd3 and cd21 bloods taken too from what the nurse said on the phone they'll do anything im willing to pay them for LOL

im defo getting frustrated now!! i actually took a fertile test this morning, and it came back as im fertile so thats eased my mind a bit. but as we know little little things can stop you getting pregnant. i drink a lot of caffeine (tea etc) and im worried that it can severly stop you getting pregnant!! have you heard this?

OH MAN i sooooo wanna do one of those tests. is it the first response one? about the caffeine...i actually have heard that. i switched to decaf tea and never was a huge coffee drinker but i bought decaf for guests just in case i get a craving for caffeine i wont have any around. i used to be addicted to pepsi....ok addicted is a bit much but i truely love it and went through a phase when i didnt want to drink it at all and it took me 9 days...yes 9 days to stop getting headaches from not drinking it. i slipped up a bit and let dh buy it for the house but ill never do that again i gained 3.4 lbs in a week and as soon and i stopped drinking it the weight came right back off..totally insane. so all we have in the house ATM is caffeine free orange and root beer. no cola. no i just need to get used to not ordering pepsi at the restuarants....ugh total pain

i would try reducing it if you can...your not supposed to have caffeine while pregnant either but everyone i know does, no one cares about that but how mad would you be if all you had to do was cut out caffeine...that would be annoying.

yeah its not too much out the normal, but like you said you'll find out on 21st march, youll have to keep me updated. Ive got my fingers crossed for you!! (you might even get your bfp before then!!)

thats what im hoping for LOLi dont think its to far out of normal but youll see what the re has to say about it. im thinking about getting cd3 and cd21 bloods taken too from what the nurse said on the phone they'll do anything im willing to pay them for LOL

im defo getting frustrated now!! i actually took a fertile test this morning, and it came back as im fertile so thats eased my mind a bit. but as we know little little things can stop you getting pregnant. i drink a lot of caffeine (tea etc) and im worried that it can severly stop you getting pregnant!! have you heard this?

OH MAN i sooooo wanna do one of those tests. is it the first response one? about the caffeine...i actually have heard that. i switched to decaf tea and never was a huge coffee drinker but i bought decaf for guests just in case i get a craving for caffeine i wont have any around. i used to be addicted to pepsi....ok addicted is a bit much but i truely love it and went through a phase when i didnt want to drink it at all and it took me 9 days...yes 9 days to stop getting headaches from not drinking it. i slipped up a bit and let dh buy it for the house but ill never do that again i gained 3.4 lbs in a week and as soon and i stopped drinking it the weight came right back off..totally insane. so all we have in the house ATM is caffeine free orange and root beer. no cola. no i just need to get used to not ordering pepsi at the restuarants....ugh total pain

i would try reducing it if you can...your not supposed to have caffeine while pregnant either but everyone i know does, no one cares about that but how mad would you be if all you had to do was cut out caffeine...that would be annoying.

talking about pepsi addiction, i love coke! ive tried to replace with diet lemonade, cos i have a sweet tooth and defo like a fizzy drink!! when dp buys coke i do tend to drink it, i have days where i drink a lot and then i dont drink it for a few days! im going to buy decaf tea defo, i didnt even think of that!! so thanks for that, by the way does it taste the same? imagine if it was just my caffeine intake, omg i would be soo annoyed, but i guess ill never know!!

when youre pregnant youre allowed a limited amount, like a cup of tea or something i think but like you said, everyone does drink it!

i used to buy lipton tea and get a tea from dunkin donuts every now and then so i was worried that the decaf lipton wouldnt taste good but it actually tastes exactly like the dunkin donuts tea and that has caffeine. so i was super excited and switching was so easy bc i already loved the taste. its a totally difference taste but now i prefer the decaf over the regular tea.

im going to buy some at the weekend to try it, as long as i start drinking it after ovulation itll be okay wont it?

ive just spent 5 mins swallowing all the vitamins/supplements lol :haha:

i cant believe youre on cd 6 already!! im only on cd3, but still feels like its gone quickly, its always the TWW that goes slowly and also waiting for ovulation to come!

yeah i would think youd be fine for after o. the chances of it just being your caffeine intake are probably slim but reducing certainly would be a benefit.

ugh i hate pills...and swallowing pills ugh LOL

well cd5 today..im suprised we stayed pretty close in the cd's im usually running circles around everyone with my short cycles. i think im def going to start using the cb adv digis tomorrow tho, i cant help myself. i did a ic opk today too even tho its too early but i was excited. plus i have like 100 of them so whats it matter LOL

yeah i was ahead by a day last month and now you're 2 days ahead, last month i ovulated cd15 though, when do you ovulate? must be quite early so you'll be quite ahead on dpo but we can still do this together! when are you expecting next AF?

im hoping to be too busy around op time and too tired after to be symptom spotting, however i am on 2 week bed rest after 20th, which just happens to also be during TWW :dohh: going to be so long lol!! already instructed dp he has to look after me and cater to my every need!!

im expecting to o probably around cd 10-13, i dont think ive ever o'd after cd 14. the later the better this month so i have more of a chance to be o'ing while away

oh man bedrest during tww thats going to be torture. haha i am starting to hate symptom spotting seems like every pg symptom is also an AF symptom so thats not really a good thing and my CM was totallly different this month then last month so i cant even trust that. and i think this multivitamin is making me nauseuas but i am glad i noticed this now while i know for sure i am not PG then thinking it was a pg symptom later.

lol yeah im going to have to not read into any symptoms because of all vitamins im taking. i dont know how they will affect me!!

its going to be a long TWW, just going to have to keep myself busy all the time!!

absolutely nothing, got a lot of work to do for the next 2 months so going to spend the 2 weeks getting ahead!! (and defo obsess about ss lol)

any ideas?

not really id probably be glued to the tv watching movies or on the computer

lol yup that is most probably what ill be doing instead of work haha! how are you today?

not to good. very busy at work getting ready for vacation and just alot of BS going on there and i STILL have my period. My period has never ever in my entire life gone onto the 6th day. it was so weird bc it totally seemed like it was going to stop yesterday and then around dinner time it just picked back up...still light like it usually is on the last day but not away yet. ive been having crazy lower back pains too. ive already taken advil.

and wowza with the mood swings..for the last 2 days i just feel like i wanna rip DH's head off. i think my hormones are all messed up. i usually dont get those "i hate everyone" feelings until a week before my period is supposed to come.

not to good. very busy at work getting ready for vacation and just alot of BS going on there and i STILL have my period. My period has never ever in my entire life gone onto the 6th day. it was so weird bc it totally seemed like it was going to stop yesterday and then around dinner time it just picked back up...still light like it usually is on the last day but not away yet. ive been having crazy lower back pains too. ive already taken advil.

and wowza with the mood swings..for the last 2 days i just feel like i wanna rip DH's head off. i think my hormones are all messed up. i usually dont get those "i hate everyone" feelings until a week before my period is supposed to come.

thats very unusual, but good news, i heard that you are more likely to conceive if your periods are over 5 days so the more the better, it means a thicker uterus lining for eggy to get comfy in!! it is good news!!! i complain that mine is 6 days but i always think about that!! maybe its those vitamins etc youve been taking making your uterus nice and thick?!

ive had lower back pains for 5 1/2 weeks, it is very painful! i think i'm going to have to go to doctors soon because it is affecting day to day life now! i feel about 85!!!!

well i got on wikpedia and it says 7days is still within normal range and i was soooooo relieved to read that. but it just so out of the ordinary for me that im on full alert right now thinking something is wrong but i need to just relax cause im sure it is nothing to be concerned about.

maybe it is the vitamins but i didnt start them until cd1 so maybe i really messed something up starting on that day...who knows

wow 5 1/2 weeks of back pain thats insane..is it like dull all over pain (thats what i have) or sharp or in one spot?

constant but then i get sharp stabbing pains etc, i find it difficult bending down especially in the morning and after ive been sitting down for a while!! it in the very lower back, a bit like when youre beginning to get period pains but much worse and for 5 and half weeks!!! it never stopped from when i got it last time before period at end of jan/beginning feb!

does regular over the counter pain relief take the pain away? i wonder if you pulled a muscle?

i have 400mg ibuprofen (1.5cm spheres :O !!! which do take the pain away but i dont want to be taking them, ibuprofen can stop you getting pregnant so i stick to paracetemol but they dont really help. So im taking nothing until it gets really bad then i have to!!

aww man thats a bummer. i hope that gets better for you on its own. back pain is certainly no fun. maybe try sitting in a different chair or flip your mattress over and start eliminating things it could possibly be.

my office chair was making my butt hurt for awhile so i just put a pillow on it for now until i get a new chair LOL its working for me now so i havent even looked for a new chair since.

yeah good idea, i think ill start doing those and make an appointment for the doctors in the next few weeks!! for now im focusing on work and waiting for ovulation to occur.

talking about periods, mine is very light this month! i am in cd4, and today and yesterday has been very light compared to usual! its probably in my head but defo feels lighter. how long are your periods usually? also silly question, do you use sanitary towels or tampons? i use tampons, but heard they can be bad when TTC but i dont think i can make myself use sanitary towels?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->