2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

yeah same here work and ovulation LOL i started those cb adv digis this morning...nothing eventful but excited to use them. my period is usually 5 days like clockwork. i use pads (sanitary towels/napkins whatever you wanna call them LOL) i never could get used to tampons. ive tried to use them to go swimming before and they always leak on me.

i dont really see why a tampon would do any harm while TTC since your not using them around O time? but what do i know

omg how funny am i lol, we call them pads here aswell i just thought maybe in USA you dont lol so thought save any confusion ill put sanitary towel instead!! hhaha

yeah i cant remember where i read it but apparently yeah, but i hate using pads anyway so dont think ill ever change!! ive used tampons since i was young!

LOL...yeah i was like sanitary towels i havent heard that one since i was in middle school and the gym teacher was trying to be all proper but ok LOL

well it took me digging through a couple website to find anything that suggested that tampons would hinder TTC but what i eventually found was mostly based on environmental concerns but they suggested those mentrual cups here is the u.s. they're called diva cups or even softcups would fall under this category but personally....i wouldnt worry about that one. i wouldnt knock you for trying it but i think millions of women wear tampons and get pregnant

LOL...yeah i was like sanitary towels i havent heard that one since i was in middle school and the gym teacher was trying to be all proper but ok LOL

well it took me digging through a couple website to find anything that suggested that tampons would hinder TTC but what i eventually found was mostly based on environmental concerns but they suggested those mentrual cups here is the u.s. they're called diva cups or even softcups would fall under this category but personally....i wouldnt worry about that one. i wouldnt knock you for trying it but i think millions of women wear tampons and get pregnant

lol good! that makes me feel better, just found a thread saying about christmas babies!! if we get pregnant this cycle, we would have a christmas babyyyy!!!

awww the due date is usually the first thing i look up but i totally forgot this cycle. my app says dec 7th

so i STILL have my period....i dont know what the hell is going on. i called my gyn last night because we had an episode....they said it is normal but if it lasts over 10 days they would want to put me on BCP...EEK!!! i called them because i was laying in bed after work relaxing and it just gushed out of me. up until then it was just a light period no big deal and then GUSH!! i was freaking out i was about to go to the emergency room but DH told me to call the GYN instead. it hasnt gushed since then but hopefully it is gone by today so i dont have to worry about anything. DH thinks we should go on BCP now until i get my thyroid in order.

so then....i wake up this morning and do the cb adv digi....and its flashing high...so i have NO CLUE what my body is doing...i think it might be confused too.

obviously i cant take a pic of it flashing but you get the idea...it was flashing

Attachments

• 2013-03-08 08.06.44.jpg
    2013-03-08 08.06.44.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-03-08 08.06.38.jpg
    2013-03-08 08.06.38.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
so i STILL have my period....i dont know what the hell is going on. i called my gyn last night because we had an episode....they said it is normal but if it lasts over 10 days they would want to put me on BCP...EEK!!! i called them because i was laying in bed after work relaxing and it just gushed out of me. up until then it was just a light period no big deal and then GUSH!! i was freaking out i was about to go to the emergency room but DH told me to call the GYN instead. it hasnt gushed since then but hopefully it is gone by today so i dont have to worry about anything. DH thinks we should go on BCP now until i get my thyroid in order.

so then....i wake up this morning and do the cb adv digi....and its flashing high...so i have NO CLUE what my body is doing...i think it might be confused too.

obviously i cant take a pic of it flashing but you get the idea...it was flashing

Ohmygosh that is strange! My period is going on longer to, its 5 days now and still fully there usually last 2 days are very light and hardly need tampons at all!!

How is it now? Has it stopped?
It is also very strange about the cbfm saying high now?! Did you mention that to gyn?

i started researching on the internet and i should have never done that because i ran into all kinds of websites saying that high tsh can prevent implantation and even cause miscarriage so i want nothing to do with that so as of right now im so torn. should we even try while on vacation? DH is confused too.

i started researching on the internet and i should have never done that because i ran into all kinds of websites saying that high tsh can prevent implantation and even cause miscarriage so i want nothing to do with that so as of right now im so torn. should we even try while on vacation? DH is confused too.

Is tsh your thyroid level? (Sorry to ask)
Yeah researching can be bad news, you come across all sorts. If I were you I would still try because I'm so desperate. Can you ring gyn again today?! Maybe you should ring and ask. When did you last have your level taken? Could you have ti done again before your vacation? Personally I would be very hesitant to go back on bcp, but that's just me! It took me a long time for all hormones to get out my system.

i know i really dont want to go back on it. i just went to the bathroom now and it is very light and my cervix is super high but not too soft.

yeah the tsh is how they determine if your thyroid is producing what it needs to be so since the tsh is high im not producing enough thyroid and i am hypo...i think LOL it really is confusing to me and most of my knowledge is from the internet so i think im just reading more into it then i need to be at the moment.

i think ill give it until after lunch and see how i feel. i know already the only thing my freaking out will do is get me back on BCP and since i dont want that i might just wait it out and see.

and i want to thank you very much for being here to listen to me.

Good idea, easier said than done but try forget about it until tomorrow and see what its like then. It might just be a nice thick lining taking a bit of time to go lol!

And don't be silly, that's what us girlies are for!! Ill no doubt need you soon!

P.s my ovulationg tests finally arrived today, a few days late!!

i know easier said then done. but i have to work today and tomorrow. maybe its just stress from getting everything done before vacation..i wish it was that simple.

what day are you going to start using them? do you test twice a day?

I know its hard us females have a lot more stress than men!! I test once a day until I start seeing a second line on the opk then I test 2/3 times a day as they get darker until it gets positive then keep going until it goes negative again. I've just recently learnt you ovulate when it goes negative again, not while its positive!

i test at 1030 and noon from cd 6 until i get a positive. Yeah ive been getting the temp spike 2 days after the positive the last couple months so its certainly not an exact science. there is so much left to chance its almost insane.

are you doing every other day this month then? we were trying to follow the smep but for the first month we just ended up doing it pretty much everyday and last month was almost everyday LOL i have a feeling ill probably get my pos opk before we even get to vacation

Going to start cd9/10 because of soy - it can lead to false positive opk apparently so don't want to risk it. Still temping aswell so I don't miss it!

I test lunchtime and afternoon

Yeah going to try stick to every other day and then the day of positive opk if everything goes to plan, don't think dp is happy about it but tough! He would much prefer everyday! Would it matter if you got positive opk before vacation?

eh i dont know if i would say it matters but i was looking forward to it. itll certainly be another short cycle if i o before we leave.

i just hope i at least make it until monday or else i might have to reschedule my appointment with the RE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->