2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

im sure you will :) got my fingers crossed for you!! sorry i didnt get chance to reply sooner!! now cooking my tea, roast chicken yummy!!

keep me updated!! i'm hoping i ovulate way before my operation but i'm also worried the anaesthetic may affect implantation? what do you think?

thats ok it gave me a chance to get some work done here. i have to work overtime tonight and 4 hours overtime tomorrow. im not too happy about that but what can you do.

i dont know much about anesthesia but i would think you should be ok since youll O before and implantation wont occcur until after it. did you ask them what if you were pregnant...i might tell them you are trying and see what they say. when i had a cyst removed on my back the plastic surgeon asked and i said we were trying and he just said ok and kept going so i dont know but that was local anesthesia and not general.

if anything id be super excited to get some antibiotics LOL

thats ok it gave me a chance to get some work done here. i have to work overtime tonight and 4 hours overtime tomorrow. im not too happy about that but what can you do.

i dont know much about anesthesia but i would think you should be ok since youll O before and implantation wont occcur until after it. did you ask them what if you were pregnant...i might tell them you are trying and see what they say. when i had a cyst removed on my back the plastic surgeon asked and i said we were trying and he just said ok and kept going so i dont know but that was local anesthesia and not general.

overtime is poo!!! i didnt say i was trying but this weekend ive got to fill in a form and one question says is there a chance you could be pregnant yes or no, and do they have permission to do pregnancy test. i think as long as youre not pregnant it should be okay?! maybe this month just wont a bfp, x

everything i am reading online seems to be geared towards women who clearly know they are pregnant...like 20 weeks....

how are you going to answer the questions? LOL i am sittiing here thinking well ok...could you be pregnant? yes...but considering you would only be like what 5dpo...could you be pregnant....probably not because implantation happens from 9-12 dpo?? id let them take a test tho. if it comes back positive id be like...OK see you in 9 months.

period is almost completely gone now....was brownish now just tan traces of blood. CROSSING my whole body that its over today

everything i am reading online seems to be geared towards women who clearly know they are pregnant...like 20 weeks....

how are you going to answer the questions? LOL i am sittiing here thinking well ok...could you be pregnant? yes...but considering you would only be like what 5dpo...could you be pregnant....probably not because implantation happens from 9-12 dpo?? id let them take a test tho. if it comes back positive id be like...OK see you in 9 months.

i think ill answer no but consent to a pregnancy test if they want to do one. lol i just wish they test and it says positive but never going to happen!!! yeah exactly, it doesnt say anything about conception and implantation!!

just read your other post aswell, mine too. ive had just brown stuff since i woke up, but was quite heavy over night! hopefully netball tomorrow morning will shake everything up and ill be finished tomorrow lol!

also have you seen this ... https://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk/Psychic-Baby-Reading.html i am very tempted!!! but then i was thinking imagine if they said ill never have a baby, id be devastated!!!

OMG i dont think i can do that. i will be devastated. i would be totally horrified if she says something like youll have only 1 child in the year 2026 LOL

i am dying laughing over here...i want the guaranteed weight loss spell with the power word...i can only imagine what my power word would be...???

OMG i dont think i can do that. i will be devastated. i would be totally horrified if she says something like youll have only 1 child in the year 2026 LOL

exactly!!

yeyyyhh about your AF!!!

how sad am i lol, i do this aswell https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor its a chinese predictor to what sex baby you would have! mine says a girl if i conceived this cycle!!!

there is a lady somewhere on here that had a reading and conceived her daughter the same month is said and she was told her next child would be march 2013 ...now i have to go find her so i can see if she gets pg for march

there is a lady somewhere on here that had a reading and conceived her daughter the same month is said and she was told her next child would be march 2013 ...now i have to go find her so i can see if she gets pg for march

its kind of like ..
firstly, do i believe it?
secondly, scared of what she would say!

but i am very tempted for £6!!! also there are conceive a girl spells, conceive a boy. defo seems too good to be true!!

UPDATE: DP saw what i was looking at and said NO WAY am i allowed to do it lol

yeah i advise against it as well especially if you dont look at it like entertainment. if you can 100% do it as fun then maybe but i dont think i could

yeah i advise against it as well especially if you dont look at it like entertainment. if you can 100% do it as fun then maybe but i dont think i could

yeah im not going to. but very tempted to see if its true or not. cos i don't really believe it as such!

Cd8 now and I still have my period..ugh its very very light so im hoping its completely gone by the morning but I have no clue. my thyroid must be really messed up. I got the flashing smiley face again today im hoping I get a peak tomorrow and a pos opk but we shall see

sorry ive had a very stressful day. hows the period? has it gone now?

how strange your still getting smiley faces? could that be because of thyroid or does that not affect it?

Cd8 now and I still have my period..ugh its very very light so im hoping its completely gone by the morning but I have no clue. my thyroid must be really messed up. I got the flashing smiley face again today im hoping I get a peak tomorrow and a pos opk but we shall see

Hey sprite :) how was your vacation? Hope you got lots of bding in!!! When did you ovulate in the end? Got my positive opk today so hopefully ovulate tomorrow! Did your bleeding stop?

Hello Laura,

Returned from vacation late last night. our flight was delayed due to bad weather and then we had to sit at the airport for an extra hour because our ride was stuck in traffic because the roads were bad. We got 2 inches of snow here at home. A huge difference from 88 degree/sunny weather in Las Vegas. I wanna go back LOL

The trip overall was great there were a couple snags here and there but i suppose that is supposed to be expected when traveling with 7 people/fammily members that can sometimes get on your nerves.

I have no idea how many dpo i am right now. I didnt take any of stuff with me to temp or test but we were able to stick with bding everyother day the whole time. i tested with the cd adv digi the morning we flew out and it was still a high reading...no peak but since i didnt take anything with me i dont know. i've kinda put it in my head that i dont really care this month. as much as it kills me to even type that i have lost all hope that this will be our month because of the extended bleeding and stuff i have been reading about thyroid levels. I go for that bloodwork tonight so im going to call first thing tomorrow morning to see what it is. I ended up bleeding/spotting until cd10 so i am sure that is not good.

busy busy busy with work today but so happy to be back to my own bed and my own car. just wish it was 88 degrees here instead of 34...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->