2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

fx hopefully we get our bfps and dont need the docs LOL

oh i know the ic opks i had first were bigger but they werent as accurate but the ones i have now i think are 2.5mm thick and thats tiny LOL ive gotten to the point where i dont save them anyway so it doesnt bother me much as long as they work.

same here with DH now that its down to the wire hes asks how my temp is. this morning he was so excited when it went up.

aww they can be understanding sometimes can't they.. men :haha:

got butterflies in my tummy just to see what my temp is tomorrow lol ohgod i can feel another sleepless night coming on!!!!

i just bought 50 wondfo tests from amazon..hopefully i never need them but they were cheap and i want to make sure they arrive before i leave for vacation.

if AF shows tomorrow ill be on the hunt for the cbfm test strips they have them on sale at cvs right now so i really hope no one bought them and i can just make a trip over there and grab them

i just bought 50 wondfo tests from amazon..hopefully i never need them but they were cheap and i want to make sure they arrive before i leave for vacation.

if AF shows tomorrow ill be on the hunt for the cbfm test strips they have them on sale at cvs right now so i really hope no one bought them and i can just make a trip over there and grab them

thats a good plan!! im going to order new opk and hpt as soon as AF arrives, i usually use one step ones off amazon and never had evap lines or anything so ill probs just get them again and they are 10ui which is good!! what day do you go on holiday? and where are you going? (me being nosey lol)

i believe the ones i got atre 10miu. i hope anyway. they are the wondfos so i hear good things about them.

we will be gone from march 11th-march18th we are vacationing in las vegas, nevada. we have been a couple times.

oooohhh how exciting :) hope you have a lovely time!!

i feel like AF is going to come tomorrow, you know that feeling!! how are your symptoms?

my backpain only seems to last til about 3/4pm and cramping starts around that time lol how weird?!

thank you! i'm sure we will but we usually share a 2 bedroom suite with my dad but i made him get his own room because i should be ovulating LOL. he wasnt to happy but what can you do i cant exactly tell him why we want our own room so im sure he thinks we just dont want to be with him but once i get pregnant ill explain it to him

i nipples are still tender from being hard all the time. my back is aching just alittle bit and i have the full feeling but nothing other then that.

thank you! i'm sure we will but we usually share a 2 bedroom suite with my dad but i made him get his own room because i should be ovulating LOL. he wasnt to happy but what can you do i cant exactly tell him why we want our own room so im sure he thinks we just dont want to be with him but once i get pregnant ill explain it to him

i nipples are still tender from being hard all the time. my back is aching just alittle bit and i have the full feeling but nothing other then that.

lol how funny! i bet he wont be bothered when you announce!! when would you tell the parents? and then everyone else?

probably not until 10 weeks, we had a friend who got her first scan at 8+ weeks and the day after she told everyone she miscarried so DH is horrified. he would rather wait.

my friend at work was bleeding since about 6 weeks and got told everything was fine etc and she reached 15 weeks and had a scan and the baby had died and ended up miscarrying, its scares me sooo much!! :cry:

oh no thats so horrible. our friend who miscarried is the one who went into labor yesterday, im still waiting to hear from her if she had the baby today as of yesterday at 10 pm she was still laboring. she ended up getting pg again 6 months later.

were leaving for dinner now. if i dont talk to you have a great weekend and fingers crossed AF stays away

awww have a lovely time and a lovely weekend!! keep me updated with your situation and ill do the same :) fingers AF stays away for you!!

I am 6dpo and am feeling zero symptoms. Pretty sure its safe to say this month probably wont be our month

af got me this morning. temp dropped to 97.27 under my coverline . very sad at the moment but looking forward to vacation to keep my mind off it. we have decided not to temp or opk for march as we are traveling with others and will be in a differnt time zone. so if it happens in march great if not were starting fresh with april. i get labs march 19th and appointments march 21&25 to go over thyroid labs so we will see.

i was ballling my eyes out to DH this morning and just mad at the world in general but im over it already just needed to kinda get it all out.

af got me this morning. temp dropped to 97.27 under my coverline . very sad at the moment but looking forward to vacation to keep my mind off it. we have decided not to temp or opk for march as we are traveling with others and will be in a differnt time zone. so if it happens in march great if not were starting fresh with april. i get labs march 19th and appointments march 21&25 to go over thyroid labs so we will see.

i was ballling my eyes out to DH this morning and just mad at the world in general but im over it already just needed to kinda get it all out.

awww sprite im so sorry to hear that!!! :hugs: have a fantastic holiday, i am very jealous lol!!!! i know how you feel, when AF comes i am going to be very sad!! keep my updated on this thread with everything :)

my temp dropped this morning but still way above coverline, AF yet though, tested this morning bfn again :wacko: so just sitting waiting for AF to start! still got cramps and backache same as from about 2/3dpo, god knows whats going on.

i guess a positive is that my LP has defo increased from 12 to at least 14 (unless AF shows in next 90 mins lol)

I am 6dpo and am feeling zero symptoms. Pretty sure its safe to say this month probably wont be our month

you never know some women dont get symptoms until after bfp, keep positive!!!

that stinks but i am really glad you had a longer LP this month. thats one good thing to come of it. i have a friend i met on here that i was talking to while we were WTT and she had brown cm in her early days and shes like 12 weeks PG by now so there is still a chance.

do you mind if i ask how much b6 complex you are taking. i'm switching my multi-vitamin because the one i was using didnt have anything i was reading about in it. but this new one only has b6 -6 mcg and i was reading that 50-100 mcg is good. what is the different between b6 and b6 complex. sorry for the questions but i really have no clue about supplements.

that stinks but i am really glad you had a longer LP this month. thats one good thing to come of it. i have a friend i met on here that i was talking to while we were WTT and she had brown cm in her early days and shes like 12 weeks PG by now so there is still a chance.

do you mind if i ask how much b6 complex you are taking. i'm switching my multi-vitamin because the one i was using didnt have anything i was reading about in it. but this new one only has b6 -6 mcg and i was reading that 50-100 mcg is good. what is the different between b6 and b6 complex. sorry for the questions but i really have no clue about supplements.

AF came today but much lighter than my usual! i'm starting soy again, not sure what days to do though this time!

i take vit b compelx which has b1, b2, niacin, b6, folic acid, b12 and pathothenic acid, 2mg b6 though, whats mcg is that the same as mg? i just take one tablet a day. it gives me much more energy and helped me lose weight (even if its just a little bit, for past 2 weeks ive been eating anything i can see and still managed to be lighter than i have in a long time, only by 2 pounds thought but still!)

aww man thats a bummer. what days did you take it last cycle?

if im not mistaken i think 2 mg is 200 mcg which would mean there is like no b6 in this vitamin LOL we are going to the mall tonight so i might stop at the supplements store and see what they have. they have so much information online about everything that is so hard to know whats what and if its going to help or hurt your chances that its driving me crazy.

i took my temp out of habit this morning but DH and i decided not to temp this cycle but its like a habit now so hopefully ill just forget about it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->