2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Hello Laura,

Returned from vacation late last night. our flight was delayed due to bad weather and then we had to sit at the airport for an extra hour because our ride was stuck in traffic because the roads were bad. We got 2 inches of snow here at home. A huge difference from 88 degree/sunny weather in Las Vegas. I wanna go back LOL

The trip overall was great there were a couple snags here and there but i suppose that is supposed to be expected when traveling with 7 people/fammily members that can sometimes get on your nerves.

I have no idea how many dpo i am right now. I didnt take any of stuff with me to temp or test but we were able to stick with bding everyother day the whole time. i tested with the cd adv digi the morning we flew out and it was still a high reading...no peak but since i didnt take anything with me i dont know. i've kinda put it in my head that i dont really care this month. as much as it kills me to even type that i have lost all hope that this will be our month because of the extended bleeding and stuff i have been reading about thyroid levels. I go for that bloodwork tonight so im going to call first thing tomorrow morning to see what it is. I ended up bleeding/spotting until cd10 so i am sure that is not good.

busy busy busy with work today but so happy to be back to my own bed and my own car. just wish it was 88 degrees here instead of 34...lol

I'm glad you had a good holiday :) keep me updated with the blood tests! I've not been able to bd as much as wanted around ovulation so I'm not holding out much hope either. I think I'm only 1dpo today!

im just going to go with what the ticker says for this month, i could be anywhere from 4dpo to 7 dpo but 6 sounds like a good reasonable number to go with for now.

ill keep you updated. i'm alittle nervous actually hopefully i go and i find out tomorrow its all normal and was some kind of fluke....wishful thinking right? lol

I'm thinking of you and I've got my fingers crossed for you! :) defo keep me updated! X

got my bloodwork done tonight...nervous nervous nervous for the results...she said i could call after 10 am tomorrow to find out.....ugh cant wait!!

I am so excited to tell you about my thyroid results that I had to login from my phone so dont mind any misspellings lol I just spoke with the nurse and it is 2.04 which is absolutely awesome. She said I may have had an infection or was fighting something off to cause my number to go so high but that they want to keep a very close eye on it. I still have to see the re tomorrow @ 3 though....i am so excited

You are probably getting your tonsils out as I type this...let me know how it goes

Oh wow I am so happy for you! Fingers crossed for a bfp this month then :) let me know how today goes with the RE!

I had them taken out yesterday, couldn't eat at all because it hurts so much, can just about manage to drink water!

FF put me ovulating sunday 17th so timing was better than I thought but not perfect! Still not holding out too much hope, I can't even take my vitamins because the pain is incredible!

Ahh man I hate pain. I hope they gave you some meds for it but youll probably have trouble swallowing those too.

I hope you feel better real soon. I think af is going to arrive early I woke up this morning to pink cm amd I currently have a tummy ache like af might show today. I hope I make it until my appointment at 3 tho. I wish I didnt have to work today I feel like crap I just want to crawl back to bed

Its a shame you don't know what dpo you are! I've got my fingers crossed for af to stay away!
Yeah I'm all drugged up, but the pain is very intense still. Just swallowing hurts!

Im probably anywhere from 8 dpo to 10 dpo so its probably the first signs of af. ill probably have another 12 day lp...ugh I think my ticker stopped working

also look at my chart, it doesn't look right that my O day is on the first +opk?! what do you think?

im certain AF is going to show by tomorrow. the pink cm turned to brown cm and enough to wear a pad UGH.

i have been testing since i got back from vacation since i didnt know how many dpo i was i had nothing to stop me from entertaining the thought that it could be positive but all BFN.

my appointment with the RE went great. my thyroid is normal and she is not concerned with it but she will check it again in a couple months to see if there is any changes. basically since the appointment was for the thyroid mostly all the other stuff she suggested is optional but i am going to do it anyway. so she suggested i have an ultrasound on cd3 along with more bloods on cd3 & cd19(usually cd21 but since i have such a short cycle i have to call her nurse if i get a positive and if i dont then itll be cd19.

its funny that you mention about your chart because she was asking me all kinds of questions about my cycle and what apps i was using to track, etc. and when i started talking about the temping she cut me off and was like you know its not exact! maybe she was just trying to talk me into getting the bloods done but she didnt seems to have much confidence in the exact day just that a shift had occurred.

im certain AF is going to show by tomorrow. the pink cm turned to brown cm and enough to wear a pad UGH.

i have been testing since i got back from vacation since i didnt know how many dpo i was i had nothing to stop me from entertaining the thought that it could be positive but all BFN.

my appointment with the RE went great. my thyroid is normal and she is not concerned with it but she will check it again in a couple months to see if there is any changes. basically since the appointment was for the thyroid mostly all the other stuff she suggested is optional but i am going to do it anyway. so she suggested i have an ultrasound on cd3 along with more bloods on cd3 & cd19(usually cd21 but since i have such a short cycle i have to call her nurse if i get a positive and if i dont then itll be cd19.

its funny that you mention about your chart because she was asking me all kinds of questions about my cycle and what apps i was using to track, etc. and when i started talking about the temping she cut me off and was like you know its not exact! maybe she was just trying to talk me into getting the bloods done but she didnt seems to have much confidence in the exact day just that a shift had occurred.

oh thats weird her saying that. i think my monday temp was a bit off though so i dont know but im just leaving it as it is!

im so happy your results were perfect :) no more worries! could the bleeding/brown cm be implantation? because 8-10dpo is still early for you?

im only 4dpo now, got a while to go yet! going to try take all my vitamins again from tonight!

Im not very hopeful for IB but I did temp this morning and it was 97.76 so even though I have no clue what my coverline is that seems it would be over. took a test bfn so im just waiting for af to show in full force so I can call the re's nurse back. See I told you I had short cycles and would run circles around you. She didnt seem concerned about it tho just more chances but ive got it in my head that it might be more but id rather have quality not quantity

Im not very hopeful for IB but I did temp this morning and it was 97.76 so even though I have no clue what my coverline is that seems it would be over. took a test bfn so im just waiting for af to show in full force so I can call the re's nurse back. See I told you I had short cycles and would run circles around you. She didnt seem concerned about it tho just more chances but ive got it in my head that it might be more but id rather have quality not quantity

yeah but 97.76 is high still, what was your coverline last month? i wouldnt worry about your cycles, im sure they are fine. my O day changed this morning to cd 16 so i put my temp back to what it was on monday 36.3 so its now cd15, so i think im only 4dpo again today!

I think it was 97.4 im on my phone right now so Its harder to check.

Yeah I think your chart looks better the way it is now. id be inclined to go with the second day of your pos opk also

I wish af would just come already I keep going to the bathroom to check but nothing yet it actually seems to be lighter then what it was.ahhh pulling my hair out surely I must be crazy to think this could be ib

laurarebecca1 what are your thoughts on ovulating the same day as your positive opk? I saw that you had two days of positive - I only had one day of positive, and ff made that day my ovulation day. i think i must have O'd the next day because I tested really late in the day, around 4, and I thought the surge meant O was to come in at the very least twelve hours. hopefully I bd'd around the right time!!

emg, were you able to temp the same time each day? I myself would probably go with the day after but I guess its not impossible to o the same day as pos opk.

About to go to sleep here and no af yet took a pg test and bfn again. Im still grasping on to all hope here. I spoke with the re's nurse today bc I have to get the cd3 bloods and when I said about ib she was like ohh yeah we see it all the time so if I get af tomorrow ill get the cd3 bloods but if no af by monday she wants to do a beta...if I want to of course she said no pressure. This being in limbo is really a pain. Ive got to constantly tell myself ..af is coming dont get your hopes up

laurarebecca1 what are your thoughts on ovulating the same day as your positive opk? I saw that you had two days of positive - I only had one day of positive, and ff made that day my ovulation day. i think i must have O'd the next day because I tested really late in the day, around 4, and I thought the surge meant O was to come in at the very least twelve hours. hopefully I bd'd around the right time!!

some ladies have a very short suge so it is possible to ovulate the same day as your +opk, then only reason i was questioning mine was because i usually have 2 days of +opk then ovulate day of second one or day after.

emg, were you able to temp the same time each day? I myself would probably go with the day after but I guess its not impossible to o the same day as pos opk.

About to go to sleep here and no af yet took a pg test and bfn again. Im still grasping on to all hope here. I spoke with the re's nurse today bc I have to get the cd3 bloods and when I said about ib she was like ohh yeah we see it all the time so if I get af tomorrow ill get the cd3 bloods but if no af by monday she wants to do a beta...if I want to of course she said no pressure. This being in limbo is really a pain. Ive got to constantly tell myself ..af is coming dont get your hopes up

sprite i have got my fingers (and toes) crossed for you!!! today i have ridiculous amount of watery-creamy cm, i say watery because it is very liquid but creamy. i literally stood up and it came gushing out (TMI but good job i was wearing a panty liner otherwise i would have had to change my pants!!!) i was so shocked!! have you had this?

are you symptoms spotting? when did you last test for o on your cbfm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->