2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

My cm was very very water last cycle and I thought it was a good sign because the cycle before was creamy but low and behold af came anyway.

Im trying not to symptom spot but its kinda hard to ignore the back pains. I havent really noticed anything unusual tho. I am still spotting which is kind of annoying I told dh im not going to worry about until monday hopefully it either stops or picks up. temp was still up at 97.90 this morning so I guess that is good ???
Im getting excited to temp tomorrow morning but if it drops ill be gutted

I havent had a chance to use the cbfm yet just the cb adv digi and I used it 4 days nefore we left for vavation but never did get a peak on it. If this spotting holds out until monday ill probably have had a 12 day lp...but thats just a guess

Are u symptom spotting? Anything to report

My cm was very very water last cycle and I thought it was a good sign because the cycle before was creamy but low and behold af came anyway.

Im trying not to symptom spot but its kinda hard to ignore the back pains. I havent really noticed anything unusual tho. I am still spotting which is kind of annoying I told dh im not going to worry about until monday hopefully it either stops or picks up. temp was still up at 97.90 this morning so I guess that is good ???
Im getting excited to temp tomorrow morning but if it drops ill be gutted

I havent had a chance to use the cbfm yet just the cb adv digi and I used it 4 days nefore we left for vavation but never did get a peak on it. If this spotting holds out until monday ill probably have had a 12 day lp...but thats just a guess

Are u symptom spotting? Anything to report

Yeah I would say you ovulated anywhere between tues - thurs maybe, which would make you 11dpo today if you ovulated tuesday, that's still very early for bfp!! Do you normally spot this much?

Have you had your progesterone level checked? How many days have you been spotting for? A lot of spotting before period can be a sign of low progesterone.

I think any symptoms I normally have are being masked by the many tablets I'm on. I feel nausea and tired all the time because of the tablets.

Also look at my chart, it looks like a proper chart haha the cross hairs between the pre and post o temps. I'm 6dpo and due for AF anywhere from 30th onwards depending on my LP this month. Now just playing the waiting game! What's your temp today? Link your chart to signature so I can have a nosey!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f88de/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Looks good to me, be interesting to see what your temperature will be tomorrow! Fingers crossed it stays up :) did you test this morning?

Yes your chart looks awesome. I was thinking that yesterday actually. Fingers crossed for you. My temp was 97.51. Ive been spotting now for 4 days and im so very confused they are going to check my progesterone on my cd3 bloods if af would just come already. I think I have bleed/spotted more days this month then not. Kinda annoying actually. thats certainly not going to help out my iron problem.

My back is still killing me so idk. Took a test this afternoon bfn. I would think by now if this was ib I would have saw a pos by now but nothing.

Yay for 6 dpo...i hope u feel better soon I hate pain especially just a sore throat so I wish you the best. I

I can see a bfp on the cards in the next few days, maybe its just taking longer for you! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Keep my updated tomorrow! Have you been taking any other vitamins this month that could increase your LP?

I can never tell with my chart, I get hopes up, temps stay up then fall day before or day of AF so my chart never means anything :(

Yeah i keep driving myself crazy thinking its either BFP or a serious problem. ive been reading up about the progesterone thing and i really hope that is not it but its possible.

yeah i didnt really like charting at first but after getting 2 temp drops and getting AF the same day i am a beleiver. its just a shame i keep getting the temp drops. hopefully tomorrow will stay up but probably not

I hope you can get either bfp soon or af so you can get your bloods done :) bfp preferably!!!! I'm not testing at all, just waiting for af to show (well that's the plan lol)

Did you take the vitamin b this month? Could you lp be longer and therefore bfp aswell?

oh no i am not currently taking any meds or vitamins. actually i started a multi vitamin on cd1 and stopped taking it on cd 9 as i was still spotting then i thought that might have been why. so i might go back to the orginal prenatal i was taking or start shopping for a new one.

maybe that multi vitamin is what has me all messed up.

That is very strange about your spotting, has it been continuous all the way or have you had some days off?

i just update FF with the days i was spotting. wayyyy to long
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f88de/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Omg that is a long time. No wonder you're going crazy! This really could be IB!! How exciting!

just took another test BFN, i think this was my third test today...LOL i am going crazy!!

and at the time i though i was a lunitic buying 50 wondfos LOL looks like i needed them

Lol I've not got any hpts left, purposely!! I hate seeing bfn! :( anyway its midnight here so I'm off to sleep, speak tomorrow xx

Took my temperature at 8:40 when I usually take at 9:30am due to working hours and it was 37.0 !!!! Its shot right up! (Increased it to 37.08 for the time difference) I'm excited to see what your temperature is today :)

omg YAY for your temp increase that is very exciting!!

mine was 97.2 so AF will probably come today but not as of yet. the spotting seems to have decreased. i totally forgot to take an HPT with FMU so i had to wait until i could go pee again....BFN but i am going to try to wait it out now because its just too hard to see a BFN now.

omg YAY for your temp increase that is very exciting!!

mine was 97.2 so AF will probably come today but not as of yet. the spotting seems to have decreased. i totally forgot to take an HPT with FMU so i had to wait until i could go pee again....BFN but i am going to try to wait it out now because its just too hard to see a BFN now.

im still hopeful for you. whats your spotting like today? any more or smaller?

it seems like less to me. its not on the toilet paper when i wipe anymore i have to actually check my cervix to find any blood.

i am sure AF will come soon tho with the temp drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->