2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

How exciting! Maybe you should ring docs to get a blood test done?

On another note, my creamy cm is ridiculous! There is so much TMI I know!!

i am waiting for a return call as we speak. i was supposed to go for cd 3 bloods today because i was so sure AF was going to arrive by saturday but it didnt so i couldnt go today. It is snowing like crazy here right now so maybe she didnt make it to work yet. i dont know if i want bloods done just yet. i think if nothing changes after today then i might request it but for now i think ill just wait it out and try not to take so many hpts LOL

YAY for creamy cm...any other syptoms to report? my back is still killing me i dont think thats a symptom at this point but wishful thinking anyway!! LOL

Yeah I know how you feel but waiting is so hard. Your siggy says 12dpo so maybe that's right and your bfp won't show up til 14dpo, some peoples don't show til 16dpo!!

I still have nausea on and off all day but I'm sure its from the tablets. Back hurts occasionly but tablets deal with it quickly lol other than that nothing! And lots and lots of creamy CM, I'm due any day from friday (12dpo)

I had to miss a few days of vitamins so don't know how that will affect LP. My tablets I'm on at the moment aren't good for implantation so I'm not holding out much hope!

just got a call from the RE's nurse, wow is she such a wonderful help in all this. so the plan is that i should call her #1 if AF show or #2 if AF doesnt show by wednedsay at the very latest friday and they will do a beta and other bloods. going into all this i was really thinking oh man they are going to think i am totally crazy spotting for 5 days but she really took the time to talk to me and ask me a million questions to see if there really is anything else we can do but wait it out.

so now we wait...and probably take a gazillion hpts LOL

oh man...your symptoms look promising. and i am excited to see if your temp stays up. how exciting should that be to have a triphasic chart. Ive read different reviews on triphasics charts but i would think that would be a good sign. i do hate when you dont know what the nausea is from. that is the main reason i stopped taking the first prenatal vitamin i was on, it was making me nauseas even when i wasnt in the TWW so i was like nooo i cant deal with that.

hopefully your LP will be alittle longer. a few missed vitamins shouldnt ruin the whole plan i wouldnt think. they gave you antibiotics right?

well AF has arrived!!

im actually relieved. as much as i wanted to be pregnant i wouldnt have wanted it to start out with spotting either. im a nervous wreck to begin with i dont need the added stress and i am super glad that she didnt come full blown until what i beleive is 12 dpo because i think i would have freaked out if i had a 10 dpo or less. so now i can go get my cd 3 bloods and untrasound on wednesday and start fresh and find out what my numbers are. after doing a bunch of reading online i am very interested to see what my estrogen and progesterone levels are. i think i might be estrogen dominate..but thats just speculation at this point. only bloods will tell.

well AF has arrived!!

im actually relieved. as much as i wanted to be pregnant i wouldnt have wanted it to start out with spotting either. im a nervous wreck to begin with i dont need the added stress and i am super glad that she didnt come full blown until what i beleive is 12 dpo because i think i would have freaked out if i had a 10 dpo or less. so now i can go get my cd 3 bloods and untrasound on wednesday and start fresh and find out what my numbers are. after doing a bunch of reading online i am very interested to see what my estrogen and progesterone levels are. i think i might be estrogen dominate..but thats just speculation at this point. only bloods will tell.

thats bitter sweet news if you get what i mean, now you can get all your bloodwork done and ultrasound, is that all being done on wednesday?

sorry its taken me awhile, im all drugged up and had a nap, this pain is awful!!

now you can use your cbfm properly and start temping etc :)

and yes my meds, im on normal paracetemol, codeine and then the one thats worrying me is diclofenac (ive been prescribed this for my migraine but never taken it while TTC) but i couldnt pass up on meds cos of the pain, and theres no alternative thats strong enough!

yes very bittersweet. yes, wednesday morning ill have to go for the bloods and ultrasound. i am actually looking forward to it. id like to get a clean bill of health. yes, now i can use my cbfm and ill probably use up what i have left of the the cb adv digis as well. i didnt have much luck getting a smiley face on the cb digis since i have been using this new brand of ic opks so hopefully i have better luck this month.

this also gives me a chance to lose some of the weight i gained while we were on vacation. i feel incredibly fat at the moment. so now i wont feel bad about working out and walking alot.

aww. good thing you can nap. that should make the tww go quicker ...id be napping all the time if i could LOL

I'm very happy you're happy, let me know how wednesday goes :) and I hope you still accompany me during my 2ww!

I've used the cb digi ovulation tests, feels so nice to see the smiley face as a definite :) but as ic opk are working for me, didn't really see the point spending all the money (instead buy more clothes and treats lol)

Vacations are all about gaining weight hahah I always overeat on holiday!!

Yes, for sure i will be here. I wont skip out on you now but i warned you i will run circles around you. LOL It will actually give me something to keep my mind off myself. I have a good feeling for you this month. You have been trying for awhile tho, have you ever gone to an RE. I know you said you have PCOS and you dont want to take the metformin? Is there anything else you can do really? Gotta love those smiley faces.

yeah i was getting away with only using 2-3 of the cb digis just to confirm ovulation and i thought i had it all figured out by my o fell on the weekend so it threw me all off and i didnt catch it on the digi. and i have a feeling since ihave such a short surge (within 2 hours) that testing once a day in the morning is probably not going to work out either but at least i have temping to fall back on. while i know the RE says its not exact...its pretty damn close if you ask me. after seeing my temp drop for 3 cycles and getting AF 3 times i can pretty much rely on that ...for me anyway.she said as long as there is a shift...well i am ok with that too...and its FREE LOL

Yeah I went back in june 2012 but because I ovulate on my own etc and everything else is normal other than cysts on my ovaries, she didn't seem so concerned.
I think maybe ill go back again in september-december time. Also after next month I think I may just temp and ntnp for a few months. Its been 2 years ish now, a long time :(

Yeah I always test 3 times a day when I start seeing second lines. I used to test using ic opk then when it got close to o I used the cb digi!

i wish the best for you but lets hope you get PG before then so you dont even have to worry about it.

i dont know if i could NTNP, im too much of a control freak. being on vacation and only BD'ing every other day was very hard for me too but i think DH and i might have to get our timing better. But at the end of the day its all left up to chance anyway so no matter how hard you try there is no guarentee. which sucks

now that i have actually typed out cycle#4 the reality is hitting me that this is not as easy as i thought it was going to be. And we just found out last night that my SIL is getting married may 26th and for some reason the only thing i could think about was that she is going to get pregnant before me and i just kept telling myself ...well now your crazy.

i wish the best for you but lets hope you get PG before then so you dont even have to worry about it.

i dont know if i could NTNP, im too much of a control freak. being on vacation and only BD'ing every other day was very hard for me too but i think DH and i might have to get our timing better. But at the end of the day its all left up to chance anyway so no matter how hard you try there is no guarentee. which sucks

now that i have actually typed out cycle#4 the reality is hitting me that this is not as easy as i thought it was going to be. And we just found out last night that my SIL is getting married may 26th and for some reason the only thing i could think about was that she is going to get pregnant before me and i just kept telling myself ...well now your crazy.

Yes I hope I'm pregnant before the year is up!! I always think that "is she going to get pregnant before me"

My timing isn't very good this cycle, I was ill near o and just wasn't feeling it. Its very strange for us for us to just bd every other day too so I'm disappointed with our timing this cycle (worst one whilst ttc!) Fingers crossed with this difference I'm pregnant lol

its funny cause im sitting here thinking of all the cliches that people have told me...and now mind you ..NO one knows we are actively trying however SOOOO many people just assume we are and they probably think that we have been trying for years and years by now but the worst one i have heard is "it will happen when you least expect it"

i hope that happens for you, it should be in a fortune cookie really!! LOL

Lol some people don't realise how hard/long other people try. Some people look at a man and end up pregnant and then there's other who try for years and years!

I hope so too. I hope we're both pregnant before the year is up :) and then we can be bump buddies too.

yeah i guess i am just glad we are able to try. we had some bumps in the road where we had to prevent even though we didnt want to and that might hurt more then trying and not getting pregnant. so i should just thank my lucky stars for the chance.

:haha:It would be awesome to be bump buddies too

Well everything is heading in the right direction...wednesday will defo help you :) you'll soon be off your period and bding can begin :p

this nausea is becoming unbearable!! its so bad this morning, i cant even eat anything for the fear of throwing it all up.

ive lost weight from having my tonsils out, i cant eat after 6pm because the pain is incredible so i've been having just lunch because feel too sick for breakfast and cant eat tea because of pain!! i usually eat A LOT lol, this is defo not me!!

how are you today?

ive been trying to get on here all morning. aww sucks that you cant eat. i dont know what i would do i eat alot too so that would be torture for me. heres hoping that the nausea is pregnancy and not those stupid pain meds. what did they say the recovery time was 2 weeks?

my temps went WAY down today, i mean i expected it but i think that is the lowest number ive ever seen..weird. i am so swamped at work and it sucks because i have the worlds worst cramps and i hardly ever get cramps.they want us to put in 2 hours of OT each day and a full work day on saturday which sucks with easter this weekend. everyone is mad but yeah well at least i have a job. but i think they do it on purpose because they know people have no choice these days. ugh

i just took some ibuprofen and i have the heating pad on now so hopefully i get some relief soon. periods suck...i need a 9 month break lol

ive been trying to get on here all morning. aww sucks that you cant eat. i dont know what i would do i eat alot too so that would be torture for me. heres hoping that the nausea is pregnancy and not those stupid pain meds. what did they say the recovery time was 2 weeks?

my temps went WAY down today, i mean i expected it but i think that is the lowest number ive ever seen..weird. i am so swamped at work and it sucks because i have the worlds worst cramps and i hardly ever get cramps.they want us to put in 2 hours of OT each day and a full work day on saturday which sucks with easter this weekend. everyone is mad but yeah well at least i have a job. but i think they do it on purpose because they know people have no choice these days. ugh

i just took some ibuprofen and i have the heating pad on now so hopefully i get some relief soon. periods suck...i need a 9 month break lol

yeah i really hope so but secretly i know its just the meds!! yeah 2 weeks apparently but tomorrow is just a week but feels much longer!! i have my follow up appointment next wednesday.

oh wow how low is low? awww poor you, they are working you so hard!!! i seriously overdose with ibuprofen when im in my period because of the worlds worst cramps!!

talking of cramps, ive had a few little ones today and yesterday, and heartburn has been awful! but still not hopeful as i know this is defo my head telling me things because im sat around doing limited things. (TMI coming up) constipation like you wouldnt believe!!! (and i never have it, im having to take tablets for that aswell now)

i wish you a 9 month break starting in approx 23 days time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->