2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

aww yeah when i had the sebastious cyst removed from my back it felt like it took forever to heal so i feel your pain.

96.36, crazy low i wonder if that has anything to do with why the cramp are so bad. i also did a hard rest on my cbfm and set it to cd 2 so it will be all ready for testing come cd6

ohhh yay for the symptoms, even if they are imaginary. its always nice to have something to think about. as for the constipation i get that from the pain meds too they are horrible. but i have a good feeling about the antobiotics. im hoping they help you out.

aww yeah when i had the sebastious cyst removed from my back it felt like it took forever to heal so i feel your pain.

96.36, crazy low i wonder if that has anything to do with why the cramp are so bad. i also did a hard rest on my cbfm and set it to cd 2 so it will be all ready for testing come cd6

ohhh yay for the symptoms, even if they are imaginary. its always nice to have something to think about. as for the constipation i get that from the pain meds too they are horrible. but i have a good feeling about the antobiotics. im hoping they help you out.

aww thanks me too, the pain always happens around this time. ive chosen comfort food for tea sausage mash and gravy and now the pain is getting more intense i wont be able to eat it :( booooo!

how exciting you get to start testing on cd6 (4days away woohoo!!) and its your tests and ultrasound tomorrow woooo! let me know how it goes :hugs:

yeah stay away from anything with too much "flavor" anything spicy or seasoned will just burn. you should get pudding, yogurt, applesause. things like that and the blander the better. soup is good for you too the salt in it will promote healing.

once i had to do this all liquid diet for 24 hours before surgery and it was HELL, after it was over i couldnt stand to even smell the lemon gatorade and that was only for 24 hours.

YAY!! for tomorrow. i am soooo excited. hopefully its all good news though. im excited to use the cbfm this month too but i must admit with my current cramps i am kinda dreading the SMEP method...hopefully i am up for it. DH has no problem with it but after all these hours i am putting in at work i hope i can keep up with him LOL

yeah stay away from anything with too much "flavor" anything spicy or seasoned will just burn. you should get pudding, yogurt, applesause. things like that and the blander the better. soup is good for you too the salt in it will promote healing.

once i had to do this all liquid diet for 24 hours before surgery and it was HELL, after it was over i couldnt stand to even smell the lemon gatorade and that was only for 24 hours.

YAY!! for tomorrow. i am soooo excited. hopefully its all good news though. im excited to use the cbfm this month too but i must admit with my current cramps i am kinda dreading the SMEP method...hopefully i am up for it. DH has no problem with it but after all these hours i am putting in at work i hope i can keep up with him LOL

I've woken up and I seem to reached the right side of the pain, defo not a painful as yesterday :) hopefully its finally getting better. Just going to try be on the paracetemol today!

Ohmygosh I'm excited for today for you :) I'm sure you'll be fine!

Yeyyhh for cbfm! What does the smep actually entail - there's a lot of contradicting things I've read?!?!

I feel like a totally insane person..11dpo, too soon to test. I feel like I am eatting, sleeping, and breathing pregnancy hopes!

Laura, so glad to hear that the pain is getting better. that is how i felt when i got the cyst removed i just woke up one day and the pain wasnt so bad so i am soooo glad that you are getting better.

so my appt with the RE this morning went great i should have the results of the labs by tomorrow. the ultrasounds went well but i have to go back on tuesday for another one. and boy did i have a rough night. around 3pm yesterday i noticed that my period was slowing down and i started to get so worried and i had to work overtime so i just kept working and didnt think anything of it but man the cramps were horrible even with the ibuprohen but we had dinner plans so i was debating if i wanted to just stay home and rest or if i wanted to go..so after some time laying down we decided to go out and i was just finished eating and i felt this weird passing feeling so i quickly went to the bathroom TMI ALERT and noticed my pad so completely full and when i wiped a HUGE blood clot came out...i mean HUGE...never in my live have i ever passed something so big. so of course the pain was just unbearable so we came home and i tried to sleep but it was very hard because the pain was bad so i woke up with morning early for the appt with the RE and the pain was gone but when i get the ultrasound she said i had alot of clots and that she needs so do another ultrasound when my period is over to see if all the clots passed. she thinks that is the reason for all the spotting. my body is like WTF get this stuff out of me. so as of now i go tuesday of next week and then probably friday of the following week for my cd 19 bloods. at this point i dont think there is anything to be worried about i think they are just being overly cautious. but i think i would prefer it that way.

Laura, so glad to hear that the pain is getting better. that is how i felt when i got the cyst removed i just woke up one day and the pain wasnt so bad so i am soooo glad that you are getting better.

so my appt with the RE this morning went great i should have the results of the labs by tomorrow. the ultrasounds went well but i have to go back on tuesday for another one. and boy did i have a rough night. around 3pm yesterday i noticed that my period was slowing down and i started to get so worried and i had to work overtime so i just kept working and didnt think anything of it but man the cramps were horrible even with the ibuprohen but we had dinner plans so i was debating if i wanted to just stay home and rest or if i wanted to go..so after some time laying down we decided to go out and i was just finished eating and i felt this weird passing feeling so i quickly went to the bathroom TMI ALERT and noticed my pad so completely full and when i wiped a HUGE blood clot came out...i mean HUGE...never in my live have i ever passed something so big. so of course the pain was just unbearable so we came home and i tried to sleep but it was very hard because the pain was bad so i woke up with morning early for the appt with the RE and the pain was gone but when i get the ultrasound she said i had alot of clots and that she needs so do another ultrasound when my period is over to see if all the clots passed. she thinks that is the reason for all the spotting. my body is like WTF get this stuff out of me. so as of now i go tuesday of next week and then probably friday of the following week for my cd 19 bloods. at this point i dont think there is anything to be worried about i think they are just being overly cautious. but i think i would prefer it that way.

yeah im feeling much much better today. if the pain isn't as bad at 6pm i know im on the mend :) :) :)

woohooo im glad everything went fine!! did she give a reason for the clots? it'll be interesting to see the results of the tests tomorrow aswell. yeyyhh for another ultrasound, sounds like they are really looking after you and like you said overly cautious (its always a good thing!!)

hows your period today? the cramps? hope youre feeling better!! :hugs:

she didnt say a reason for them she seemed more concerned if i was able to pass them or not. i dont have any cramps at the moment and my period seems like it is slowing down again. so hopefully it keeps going and i am able to pass whatever is in there and hopefully this spotting will stop.*fingers crossed* but only time will tell.

got my fingers crossed for you :) i had something to tell you but i cant remember for the life of me what it is...itll come to me at some point lol!!

i really want to be a mummy :cry: having a bit of an emotional time today!!!

i hate when that happens to me. i forget like that often.

I know i want to be a mommy too and i am hating all those stupid sayings at the moment like "itll happen when its meant to happen" yeah...OK i know that. but that doesnt make it any easier. Your chart looks great this month tho. i find comfort in things like that. i think thats why i like using the opks and such too cause i find comfort in knowing i am doing everything possible to be doing and if it doesnt happen its not my fault. it just didnt happen. i said to DH the other night that he has it so easy he just has to show up and perform and he laughed at me.

i said to DH the other night that he has it so easy he just has to show up and perform and he laughed at me.

this made me laugh out laugh hahahahahha, its true though. ive said this to my dp when he gets a bit annoyed with all my tests, charting etc but for me its a comfort!!

i know my chart looks good, but then look back at my feb chart it looked good til day before AF :( so i can never tell!!!

my memory is shocking, in fact ive got a docs appointment tomorrow about it cos i get panic attacks because of it!! (i have a huge memory blank and then panic!!)

yeah i know what you mean about the chart but for today you can hope that it looks good and comfort that you did all you could do and tomorrow is out of your hands. i know i know easier said then done.

i dont have the best memory either. i write EVERYTHING down. i used to panic alot mostly in the car because drivers around here are just crazy its not a good feeling but i can totally relate.

i only bd'd o-2 and o-4 so i don't think i've done enough at all :( one can still hope though!!

my phones calendar and notes section is my life, everything is in there!! i currently have hypnotherapy for the panic attacks and that defo helps :)

i saw that 0-2 on FF before what is that 2 days before 0?

sorry for the delay in response they are really kicking my butt here at work. busy busy busy ugh

im trying to google the terms the RE used when she was having the nurse take notes and she said "debris in the uterus" she later explained to me about the clots but i think im going to drive myself crazy wondering if this is a horrible horrible problem or if everyone has some level of "debris" while on their period.

just got a call from the RE's nurse she said everything was within normal ranges and shell give me a printout when i go on tuesday for another ultrasound... so just wait and see now hopefully i dont get any spotting this time but im not going to hold my breathe

sorry for the delay in response they are really kicking my butt here at work. busy busy busy ugh

im trying to google the terms the RE used when she was having the nurse take notes and she said "debris in the uterus" she later explained to me about the clots but i think im going to drive myself crazy wondering if this is a horrible horrible problem or if everyone has some level of "debris" while on their period.

sorry its taken me a while i got caught up! debris in the uterus, ive never heard of that!

just got a call from the RE's nurse she said everything was within normal ranges and shell give me a printout when i go on tuesday for another ultrasound... so just wait and see now hopefully i dont get any spotting this time but im not going to hold my breathe

woohooooo!!! fingers crossed for no spotting :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->