2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

oh the other thing she said was that was uterine lining is thick...that is not good right?

i thought thick uterine lining was GOOD! good for implantation!!! dont quote me on it but im pretty sure. just had a quick google, too thick and too thin isnt good, but a thicker lining is better than a thinner lining for implantation. also thicker lining can be linked to clots (maybe your case this month) . but i dont really know in your case. i think it will depend on the thickness because she could be saying thick lining in a good way. if you get me? i know thats not much help!! maybe ring and ask?!

do you normally have lots of clots? (i do - not lots and lots but i defo have a number)

(ive just reread this - and it defo wasnt much help, im so sorry!!!):hugs:

i rang the nurse back to ask what the magic number is and she said that they like to see 3mm-6mm on cd 3 but i was 11 mm..that is why she wants me to come back on tuesday to see if the lining gets thinner if i bleed for 2 more days. i usually get tini tiny clots but nothing like what i had last night and i think i bleed my heaviest last night as well so i am very interested to see what the number will be on tuesday. she basically said the same thing as your previous post too thin is no good too thick is no good.

she pretty much was just trying to answer all my questions the best that she could i am outside of the normal range which is what warrants the ultrasound but something that can be remedied as well.

and from what i have been reading online is that they would either just keep checking me to see if the lining gets thinner over time or give me medicine that would induce a heavier period ??? so not many options at this point

I'm sorry its taken me a while to reply. Its very nice to hear they are doing everything they can :) is this period heavier than normal? Or just the same?

Heartburn has been a killer today, and been having little cramps!

this period is heavier then normal and my jan/feb8th period was much heavier then even this one. i think everything is fine like i said i think they are being overly cautious but thats fine.

im just glad i didnt go changing my normal foods around to help with fertility cause i was reading about brazil nuts and them helping with fertility and i went back and looked at this they help thicken the uterine lining..well i certainly dont need that.

im excited to see your temps tomorrow as we get closer for you its making my days go quicker. have you thought about testing yet?

this period is heavier then normal and my jan/feb8th period was much heavier then even this one. i think everything is fine like i said i think they are being overly cautious but thats fine.

im just glad i didnt go changing my normal foods around to help with fertility cause i was reading about brazil nuts and them helping with fertility and i went back and looked at this they help thicken the uterine lining..well i certainly dont need that.

im excited to see your temps tomorrow as we get closer for you its making my days go quicker. have you thought about testing yet?
Yeah I never thought about changing foods but I have limited my tea drinking to just 1 caffeinated and the others are decaf :) tastes fine to me!
I had only 5 hours sleep compared to 8/9 hours and slept with mouth open - temp went down but still above coverline so going to see what its like tomorrow. I've been given beta blockers for my panic attacks.

Maybe your heavier periods are linked to your thicker lining?! And its only a recent thing?

your temp is still way above. looks good. glad to hear about your heartburn and cramps. its funny to wish that on someone. I wish you nothing but nausea today LOL how many dpo are you today 10?

my period is very heavy at the moment. i am trying not to think to much into it but i suppose that is good. get all that "debris" out of their. this is probably the reason for all the spotting.

Lol its funny how crazy we get while ttc! Yeah 10dpo, its gone quite quickly, I'm interested to see what my temperature is tomorrow!

How are you feeling today? Not long til you start testing on your cbfm - what cd you on now? Cd4?

yes it has gone by quickly! i cant believe april will be here before we know it. i am excited to see what your temp is tomorrow too and hopefully you have a very long LP..like a 9 months long one LOL

do you celebrate the easter holiday? we dont go to service but we eat dinner with family and make easter baskets which reminds me i have to get those wrapped up.

oh sorry totally missed that last question...i feel good. just heavier then normal period. i hope it stops by cd6 tho i dont know how accurate the test will be if blood is present.

I'm sure the monitor must be accurate because 5 days for a period to be fully over isn't that common! They must have tested it surely?!

Forgot to mention serious amounts of creamy CM today, don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing?

Lol 9 months, that would be heaven hahah!

For easter, I'm going to see my parents for a few days. Seeing family and friends also, but no we don't go to church either. My dp parents are quite religious ie church every sunday etc so I imagine they will invite us (hmm we'll have to see about that one...lol)

thats what i was thinking about the monitor but i see these posts about women getting pos hpt with blood so that got me thinking....i think too much LOL

YAY!! for creamy CM lol I have no idea if that is a good sign but i am assuming it is. i had really watery cm 2 cycles ago and i wasnt PG so creamy cm sounds good to me.

i am exhausted...working overtime is killing me and i was soooo tired yesterday and i fell asleep at like 1030 and i must have got good sleep because i was up at 430 am like that was my normal time to get up. i managed to get back to sleep until 7 am when DH woke me and he says...oh your up? uhhh yeah but i dont normally get up until 8:10 am so now i ammmm exhausted and just my luck i dont have any caffeine in the house except for the kids easter chocolate but i never have been a big chocolate eater.

I bet you're dying to test!! After reading that I would be!

I never know with any symptoms of mine, they vary all the time.

Aww bless you for being so tired, do you have bank holidays there like we do? Friday and monday?

UPDATE: woke up with my left boob aching right into my arm pit...ouch! And the cramps are getting worse, I feel AF will be coming :( temp still the same as yesterday though

Aww man at least your temp is still up tho. When are you planning to test?

im not :) im going to wait until AF arrives. (if she doesn't by wednesday 16dpo then i will)

hows the period? slowing down?

(by the way ive been calling you sprite lol whats your name? :blush:)

aww such i shame i would be testing like crazy i counted i used 20 hpts last cycle ...i know alittle crazy but yeah well what can you do.

Its slowing down but still very much there and TMI i have passed a couple clots today so hopefully all the "debris" she was refering to is out of there by Tuesday. well i really am hoping that it stays heavier until its finished because i very much dislike the spotting. by right it should be over by today but it doesnt look like that is going to happen.

hehe my name is Crystal, i always just assumed your name was Laura...is it?

aww such i shame i would be testing like crazy i counted i used 20 hpts last cycle ...i know alittle crazy but yeah well what can you do.

Its slowing down but still very much there and TMI i have passed a couple clots today so hopefully all the "debris" she was refering to is out of there by Tuesday. well i really am hoping that it stays heavier until its finished because i very much dislike the spotting. by right it should be over by today but it doesnt look like that is going to happen.

hehe my name is Crystal, i always just assumed your name was Laura...is it?

Yeah I'm laura :)

Well I've not got any tests with me and I'm at my parents until monday so I thought instead of getting upset seeing bfn, this weekend will go so fast its the perfect time NOT to test if you get me? Ill probs cave and go buy one tuesday if AF hasn't arrived. But in my head I'm just so sure she will show! (I can't believe I'm 11dpo already though :O!! - af is due tomorrow but because of the vit b I've been taking I assuming lp will be 15 again to be on the safe side and to not get my hopes up!)

Cbfm time soon!! I'm excited for you lol. I hope all the "debris" is out aswell, when is your next test/ultrasound? Is it tuesday?

Update: just found some opks hmmm...want to try one of these as I've heard some ladies get + and then test using hpt to get +.

Would you test using fmu? Or anytime in the day as you would opks?

Update 2: caved and used a opk this morning, I see a faint line I know this is negative (but apparently they get darker if you're pregnant so might do one tomorrow or monday for a bit of fun)

Hehe im such a bad influance.

Your temp still looks good lets hope it goes higher.

So I messed the cbfm up already apparently I didnt dip the stick long enough so the urine never ran across the test strip. re reading it I should have dipped it for 15 seconds. Yeah well it was too early for me to think straight. I did the cb adv digi with a low reading so yeah well what can you do.

Funny thing is if we fall pg this cycle the due date would be dh's birthday lol looking forward to the ulttasound on tuesday however I am not sure if we should be bd'ing or not...do you think that she can see that on the ultrasound? Obvisiously we wouldnt bd the night before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->