2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

I wouldn't worry about bding, I'm sure someone would have said to you if you couldn't! What a shame about the cbfm, but at least you've got loads of days yet to practice. How perfect would a due date on your dh birthday be?! Fingers crossed!!

You're defo a bad influence lol going to test tomorrow morning aswell hahah! Still got the tingles/cramps though like af so not holding out much help!

Thats what I was thinking ..they would have said something. I am excited about it tho my period was very heavy so I have a good feeling that the uterine lining should be thinner im concerned with the debris part of it but what can you do it is what it is.

Im super excited I won an ipad mini from work yesterday. Itll prob take a month for them to get it to me by the time they order it and mail it out. It took 3 weeks for the last gift card I won so im not holding my breathe but im super excited. Im more of an andriod person but hey if its free its for me lol we went out shopping for cases and accesories last night but I think ill just buy them online. Funny thing is we were looking at buying a new tablet because I broke the generic one we had but I quickly put the ipad mini out of my mind because it was too expensive lol

So hopefully I can find all kinds of cool ttc apps on it to help us along.

Im writing from my phone now so its giving me hard time to write a long post lol

I hate when those feelings come. But ive never been pg so who knows what I should feel.

Well done in the ipad!!! Woohoo, perfect for ttc apps!!

And such good news about your period, I bet your excited for tuesday. Is it an internal or external?

I'm on my phone too, and as I write I always forget what you've put so I have to go back and edit it!! Lol I'm so forgetful!

its internal, it cant come soon enough! i have a feeling all will be well though.

Good luck and let me know how it goes :) happy easter!

I am 13dpo, tomorrow last month I had a huge temp drop below coverline and started spotting, so we shall see what tomorrow holds!

YAY!!! for no temp drop yet!!! fingers crossed for you. this is super exciting.

I am StiLLLLLLL spotting and it is cd 8 for me now. UGH hopefully this ultrasound goes well tomorrow.

i hope you had a great easter with your family. all went well with mine. i'm alittle jealous and cried a couple times yesterday but im going to chalk it up to hormones and move on.

Yeah easter was nice!! Nice to spend time with family and friends and not have to worry about work for a few days.

Can't believe its tomorrow, time has gone so quickly, let me know how it goes :)

I know 14dpo today and no temp drop. This time last month I had a huge temp drop and started spotting, I have cramps like I have past few days, still think af is coming, she just can't decide when. Technically I'm 2 days late because of my 12 day lp but with the vit b I just don't know how long my lp will be this month. Guess its just a waiting game for af to show!

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you that AF cant decide lol and 2 days late is even better a longer LP is awesome even if AF does show which i hope it doesnt its good that your LP is longer.

i am currently only taking folic acid 600 mcg and fish oil 1200 lcg i stopped taking the prenatal vitamin because the iron made me constipated so i am on the hunt for a new prenatal without iron.

lol i have a feeling she will show her ugly face in the next few days!! :( booo!

oohh you better get deciding soon! how is the cbfm, did you use is properly this morning lol?

haha i did use it properly today and yesterday and i got high readings on both the cbfm and the cb adv digis, i am doing the opks already but i dont think i like testing 2-3 times a day especially on the weekend. i want to see how this month goes but i think next month im just going to stick with the cbfm FMU is soooo much easier for me. probably less stressful too.

Sounds like a good idea! Anything to relieve stress while ttc is good, have you been temping aswell?

I do love temping just to know the exact day af is going to show day before it happens because of the temp drop the day before!

I can't help but get a bit hopeful! Arrghhh!! The bank holiday hasn't helped because I find myself thinking about it an awful lot!

i have been temping and i do intend to keep temping that seems like second nature at this point. i have to say i dont really like FF tho. i have been using both FF and an app called Ovuview and i like ovuview much better, its so much easier to pull all the data. i started all this back in sept 2012 on index cards and a different app and after awhile i just prefer ovuview now and while i was going over my cycles with the RE ovuview was easier to navigate when she was asking me questions. i was in FF once when she was asking me and i was like oh hold on let me go back to the other one.

OMG I know i am getting hopeful for you. i would be testing like crazy right now if i were you so maybe its best that you dont have any hpts to go crazy over. i think ill be happy when i have used all these ic hpts up. like the old saying out of sight out of mind.

Never heard of ovuview?! Might have to look into that! Talking about ff, I've got 26 cycles on it but only 4 I have temped lol!

I think if tomorrow temp is still up (I've jynxed it now!) I will buy a test (or 2 or 3) lol! I bet my temp will take a big dip tomorrow :( hate getting this excited for it to end in bfn and stupid af!

yeah i wasnt serious about temping until jan so im on my 4th cycle of temping.

*fingers crossed* your temp stays up. have you been doing anything to keep your mind off it? i did my nails today to try to keep my mind off the opks...i think i might give up on them this cycle even. i find myself wanting to POAS every single time i have to pee and that is just crazyness.

ill probably do some online shopping here in a minute to keep my mind off.

Yeah but now I feel temping is normal, its just nice to know you've defo ovulated and when af is coming!

Today has been a long day! I haven't been able to keep myself busy :( going to try get lots of work done tomorrow and hope af doesn't arrive in the morning so I can buy a test! Omg I wanna test so bad now!!

Online shopping seems like a plan!! I'm going to order clothes and shoes tomorrow woohoo! Why not treat myself :)

lol i can only imagine how bad you want to test LOL

Yes, it has been a long day here too. work is somewhat slow so i have to go digging around for jobs to do and that makes time go slow.

How is your throat feeling? better?

Ahh we've got a bank holiday today so no work today woohoo!

Omg talking about testing makes me want to go to the shops now to get one, luckily all the big supermarkets closed at 4pm for the bank holiday!

My throat is pretty much better now :) woohoo! No pain killers today for the first time!

ugh i wish i had the day off. i am so tired from having to work overtime all week and then not having a rest on sunday because of being with family. im going to take a nap when i am finished here.

soooo glad to hear your throat is better. and glad you didnt have to take pain meds either thats very good news.

oh man such a shame they are all closed but its better to wait and see a BFP then to test too early and get BFN, i know easier said then done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->