2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Yeah whenever I test I get af the next day aswell so annoying!!

Yeah we had bank holiday friday and monday so a 4 day weekend :)

Poor you! I would defo be taking a nap!!!

P.s I REALLY want to test now! Don't know whether to try an opk? What do you think? My pee is probably too dilute but I need to poas!

Dont do it..only because i'm sitting here thinking do it do it do it so you should do the opposite of what I would do lol

Temp drop today, huge but not below coverline :( af is for sure on her way! Booooo.
What's weird is coverline this month is 36.4ish last month was 36.1 so my temp today is 36.5 so today that would have been high last month!

Good luck today :) keep me updated!!

UPDATE: no spotting as of yet (probably jynxed it now! lol) and i have terribly boob ache in both boobs and under my left arm pit!

i was thinking that earlier in the month that you had a high coverline. lets keep our fingers crossed tho that one of those numbers early on was wrong and this will be a dip. im saying this in hopes. your not out until she comes tho.

my appointment didnt go to well - she said the uterine lining is fine but i forgot to ask her the number because i was thinking about all the other stuff. BUT she is worried about the "debris" which now she is calling "stuff" she said i probably had a heavy period at one time and not all of the blood was able to expell from my uterus so it is just hanging out there. i said i had alot of clotting this cycle so she wants to give it one more cycle and see if i am able to expell it all on my own. i asked about medicine to try to induce a heavy period and she said no because if the problem is a narrow cervix then that could make it worse so she wants to do another ultrsound on cd 10 next cycle and see what is there and probably do a dialation in office while i am on my period. she said to keep trying but it will be hard to conceive with "stuff" in the their. she said its going to prevent things from naturally occuring. on a positive note i have one follicle on my right ovary that is almost ready she said "within a couple days"

i was thinking that earlier in the month that you had a high coverline. lets keep our fingers crossed tho that one of those numbers early on was wrong and this will be a dip. im saying this in hopes. your not out until she comes tho.

my appointment didnt go to well - she said the uterine lining is fine but i forgot to ask her the number because i was thinking about all the other stuff. BUT she is worried about the "debris" which now she is calling "stuff" she said i probably had a heavy period at one time and not all of the blood was able to expell from my uterus so it is just hanging out there. i said i had alot of clotting this cycle so she wants to give it one more cycle and see if i am able to expell it all on my own. i asked about medicine to try to induce a heavy period and she said no because if the problem is a narrow cervix then that could make it worse so she wants to do another ultrsound on cd 10 next cycle and see what is there and probably do a dialation in office while i am on my period. she said to keep trying but it will be hard to conceive with "stuff" in the their. she said its going to prevent things from naturally occuring. on a positive note i have one follicle on my right ovary that is almost ready she said "within a couple days"

woohoo that youre ovulating in a few days! Don't give up just because what she says!
oh no *big hugs* good news the lining is good, one less thing to worry about! did she say the spotting is linked to the 'debris'? are you still spotting now?

i just dont know, im trying to stay positive but i cant help feeling af is literally around the corner. i guess if she doesnt show today itll be a waiting game to see what my temperature is tomorrow. i was colder last night, slept with just 1 duvet instead of 2 like every other night, but thats just hoping my temp should be higher. when i saw my temp i didnt even bother saving fmu to test :(

Yes, she is sure the spotting is due to the debris. i guess i can have some comfort in that she knows what shes talking about and i trust her and my regular GYN talks very highly of her. but i am going back to him on may 3rd for a second opinion. i am due for my annual anyway. my hormones are all normal that was was the first thing she thought when i said spotting.

Yeah stay positive anything can happen, maybe today will dip. remember temping is not the end all be all, its a good tool but i have seen charts all over the place and still end up being PG. and if AF shows at least you can comfort in knowing that your have circumstances this month that are all over with and you get back too it. and BD more LOL

good news your hormones are all normal :happydance: a second opinion is always good!

yeah the cramping isn't as bad as yesterday (relatively no existent!) but i'm eating chocolate lol, this happens when af is coming!! yeah ive been stalking ff charts to find some the have a dip at the end but end up pregnant and there are quite a few! yeah id be very surprised if i was pregnant with the bd patterns around o, but hopefully that was what was needed not bding everyday! think if nothing happens by end of day say 11pm i might have to go and buy a test from the supermarket!
i just HATE being in limbo; been here so many times and always ends in af and bfn :nope:

i know, i hate being in limbo and im not even in the TWW LOL i just keep replaying everything the RE said this morning and the nurse just called and said they want to repeat my cd 3 bloods, that the dr had a chance to look at them again today after the ultrasound and they are within normal ranges but the AMH level doesnt match with something insulin resistance, i didnt really understand what she was saying...i heard everything is normal but we want to repeat them....whatever!! i heard very loud and clear that i need to lose weight tho LOL which i was already trying to do.

i know, i hate being in limbo and im not even in the TWW LOL i just keep replaying everything the RE said this morning and the nurse just called and said they want to repeat my cd 3 bloods, that the dr had a chance to look at them again today after the ultrasound and they are within normal ranges but the AMH level doesnt match with something insulin resistance, i didnt really understand what she was saying...i heard everything is normal but we want to repeat them....whatever!! i heard very loud and clear that i need to lose weight tho LOL which i was already trying to do.

im trying to lose weight too, i wouldn't say i was fat but i'm a little on the podgy side lol, i actually lost 5 pounds last week from having my tonsils out because i couldnt eat so feel better than ever at the moment!

the good news is they are trying to help and get to the bottom of it!! at least repeating bloods again is another second opinion. i thought i may be insulin resistance because this is linked to pcos and the fact i crave sugary things all the time (another sign of insulin resistance), which i why i was taking zinc and magnesium they actually help with insulin resistance.

STILL not spotting omg! usually its happened by now, i keep going to check but ive not even got the feeling of it right now, you know that wet feeling that af is about to start. and had NO cramps for ages!!!

yeah i gained 5 lbs from holiday but i think its all off now ill have to weigh myself tomorrow morning. is craving sugar a sign? OMG i crave soda soooo bad. i even said to DH last night that i have no idea why i want a pepsi right now i just felt like i needed it and it was like 11 pm that is such an odd time for me to be thirsty as i try not to drink before bed because i tend to sleep walk and if i have to go pee it makes it worse LOL (your learning alot about me today) i think realistically i should lose 25 lbs and even then i will still be overweight but not horrible.

YAY!!!for no cramps, spotting or wetness. thats a big one for me, i seems to get that way before any other signs so the fact that that wetness feeling hasnt arrived is very good in my book.

thats what i read yeah about the sugar craving. i want to lose about a stone, i hate my legs because they are so muscley but have fat on top of the muscle if that makes sense! and i have love handles lol!

i crave drinking coke!! its weird, i dont think people get it sometimes, im like i NEED a glass of coke!

still trying not to get my hopes up though, told dp af hadnt arrived still (technically 3days late). he's so disheartened by af always arriving and seeing bfn that he didnt want to know. it hits him hard when it happens, im so glad i have you to talk to. if i go on about babies all the time to him, he gets annoyed because its not happening for us! i guess its easy and hard for us girls, hard to have to deal with it all but easy because we're in the know, we can talk about it, guys cant really talk to each other about tic (not my dp anyway) if i didnt have bnb i think i would go mad!!

i know exactly what you mean about having someone to talk to other then DH. i was crying on easter and actually had to pull it together because i could just see the hurt in him too like he just realized how much it sucked that were doing all these things for other children. which i dont mind but its hard, i would really like my own and my own family. I got annoyed on christmas too when the kids were all bragging about what they got and i was like well that sucks. i want a kid to buy presents for.

at first he was like oh, wait to test with me so we can see it together and now that its been a bunch of BFN's i dont think hes excited about it anymore. He likes to know my cd and how many dpo but i dont think he actually knows what it means at this point i think its just information to him but im ok with that.

i think i would go mad too. im currently waiting for the REs office staff to email me the hardcopy of the results so i can get to looking everything up on the internet. LOL

i'm like you - i like to fully understand everything that is told to me!! so i would be doing the same!

exactly what my dp was like, first few tests first few cycles but now after 2 years he's like its not going to happen and he doesn't like the bfn. i think secretly he's more crushed than me!! i know what you mean buying presents for godchildren and cousins and friends, i just want one of my own. now. i cant help looking on the internet for clothes, ive already picked a pram etc. i just need a baby to fill it.

i really want this cycle to be our month! i want to show him a bfp, ive planned exactly what im going to do to show him, just need that 'pregnant' on a test so i can :( cramping again now but not spotting as of yet and i've got a funny tingly feeling in my tummy and backache! Feeling really deflated :(

i know but i am very impatient. dh probably thinks i am crazy because i rescheduled my appt with gyn to bump it up one cycle but Hey...if there is an issue id rather waste one cycle rather then 3..you know?

i had to stop looking on the internet at baby stuff. i was looking at cribs and colors, etc trying to get an idea and then i was like holy hell im torturing myself. i catch DH all the time on craiglist (a us site for used items) and i told him before HEY you are the one who told me that i cant buy baby items so why are YOU looking now LOL

how would you plan on telling him?

exactly, why would you wait 3 when you can only wait 1?! lol id be the same!!

my big thing is clothes, i love baby clothes, h and m do such cute clothes at really affordable prices!!! lol haha cant believe you caught him ...!!!

okay the plan...
buy a cute box and put in it tissue paper, with either a pair of baby shoes or vest saying "i love my daddy" on it (or both lol) with the pregnancy test on top. i wish i may i wish i might that i could just do that for him tomorrow!

EDIT: how far in do you have to go to check your cervix? i want to check for spotting or af *blush* lol i have no idea what im doing!

aww such a cute idea...i'm sure he would love that.

dh is not very sentimental so i dont think i can get away with doing anything special for him. lol

Neither is he really but after all this time, I don't think simply telling him is good enough! X

i agree!! does your family know you have been trying this long? i havent told anyone yet but most people assume we are but i play around with my dad all the time and tell him "no way" "i dont want kids" cause when i get pregnant i'm doing something very special for him. my dad will cry i just know it.

Nope no ones knows, not even close friends or family! What have you got planned? Do tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->