2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

i saw this one of youtube where you get the family together to take a picture and instead of saying "say cheese" you say "say Crystals Pregnant" LOL and everyone is like no way, omg LOL my dad will totally cry if id do that to him

I think I've seen something like that before!! Its so cute, I bet he will love it!! How would you tell oh? Or would you always be testing together?

i would like to test together with him, especially if i can get a faint line early on an ic hpt and then wait a good two days so i know for sure a digital will say "pregnant" hes not all mussy like my dad is so hell probably just be like "see told you it would happen" lol

Aww yeah that's a good idea. Fingers crossed af doesn't come tonight then ill be 16dpo tomorrow, I've never got to that before!!!

thats awesome. i need to start taking ALL the stuff you are taking. i am going to the supplement store tonight to get a prenatal without iron. i tried to go this morning but they werent opening for another hour and i didnt have time to wait around. did you say you did soy this cycle?

Lol I end up taking 5/6 tablets a day and when I take soy its like 11 a day!!

Yeah this is my second soy cycle! Apparently you can only do 3 cycles of soy so my next cycle is my last then I need to take a cycle off. :(

i think ill buy the complex tonight and wait to see what my progesterone levels are on cd 19, can you just randomly start taking that stuff or should i wait until cd 1 of next cycle??

Anytime its just a vitamin! I take bit b complex (this extends lp) and vit b6 (this balances your hormones + entends lp)
I feel healthier on it and it helps you lose weight because it converts the food you eat to suitable enegry so makes you less tired!

i probably asked you this before but how many mg of b6 do you take?

11.4mg in total, the vit b complex has 1.4mg in it and the vit b6 is 10mg :)
Its like a drugs cabinet in my bedroom with everything I take! Dp hates it when I takes loads but I feel its necessary!

Also when you feel your cervix around af is due what should it feel like?

What is your cervix meant to feel like when af Is due? *tried to update other post but I don't think it worked*

you know i really dont know. i dont usually pay much attention to my cervix mostly the CM but i would assume it would need to be soft in order to open so if its hard i would think that is a good sign...but i really dont know.

just waiting for DH to get home now i can go to the supplements store.

Have fun picking out the supplements you're going to take this month! Lol, haha I have no idea, felt like a pair of lips but I have nothing to compare it to really, so doubt that's a good sign :(

If I can get away with buying it all im going to get the prenatal without iron vitamin k the b complex and b6

Its very cheap here really probs about £10 for everything but then extra £5 for soy!

How much are frers where you are?

Also just checked and apparently high and closed like lips is a good sign! Now I can't help but get hopeful. I want to buy a test but I know if I do af will come in the morning. Its catch 22!
If she's not arrived by 8pm tomorrow I shall buy a test and do it, I promise!

Update: 11pm - saw the smallest bit of tan when I went to the bathroom :(

it cost me $13 usd for the prenatal and vitamin k so thats not bad at all. i didnt get the b complex because it had too much folic acid in it, the prenatal already has the maximum rdv so i cant take 600 mcg more thats way too much. but they did give samples of b12 so im going to try that out for now until i find something to do with the b complex.

the cheapest i found for frers is $12 usd for 3 tests at target. which is really an awesome deal compared to other places.

aww man, i hate tan CM ..that is such a bummer. lets see what happens to your temp in the morning. ive got my fingers crossed for you.

ok this is what is in my MV and then i am also taking vitamin k 100 mcg, fish oil 1200 mg, and the sample b-12 is 2500 mcg. are they like crazy off from what you take?

Attachments

• 2013-04-02 19.38.04.jpg
    2013-04-02 19.38.04.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 5
That's really good! Good prices! The cheapest I've found for frers is £6 for 2 tests, the shop is just quite a drive away in the car!
Woken up to more tan cm, af is on her way :( oh nooo! (Lol this always happens when I talk about testing!)

whats weird is my temp has gone done but still not below my coverline to anywhere near pre-o temps?! (it usually does)

do you count cd1 as the first say you see red blood? or enough to fill a pad/tampon?

okay so i take:
b complex 1 tablet a day (loads of stuff in it)
b6 12.8mg
magnesium 375mg
zinc 15mg
evening primrose oil 500mg (only before ovulation)
vit E 10mg (only before ovulation)
folic acid 400ug (200% rda thats what one tablet is)
vit c 200mg

i have decided not to take soy next cycle, i'm going to give it a miss and see when i ovulate on my own but still take all the vitamins as usual, and then take soy the cycle after.

Aww dang it. Tan cm sucks. But good thing is you have extendd your lp so now lets hope when you stop the soy it continues to be longer then 12 days.

I got a high reading on my cbfm again today but the stick looks way darker then any other day so I hoping I get the peak tomorrow I took an ic opk just to see and its very dark as well but not yet possitive so im getting excited

If af comes on full will u be doing anything else different next cycle besides stopping soy? Bd every other day?

i can see a bit of pink/red now, so af is defo here. its not full flow though, would you count this as cd1? normally i spot day before then come on full force in the morning.

yeah its the vit b stuff that lengthens the lp not the soy, just feel like i want to get my body a break. i think i'm going to be a lot more relaxed, ill still temp and do opk but not stress out about everything (easier said than done lol) i want to try bd every other day, but then i don't want bd to be planned, its much more fun when its spontaneous!

woohoo ovulation is right around the corner!! how exciting, i hope you're bding already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->