2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

extra: i just keep thinking that god thinks its not our time, im not very religious but prayed very hard when my mum was ill with cancer (luckily she's fit and healthy now!)

i want to got to the docs and sort stuff out but i know dp isnt keen, (i dont think he wants to admit theres anything wrong)

ive been looking at this https://spermmeetseggplan.com/smep-step-by-step/ but it seems too rigid and not too much fun for me and dp!

also have you heard of maca root? i might try that, but im not sure!

Sorry im on my phone today so I missed your question about cd1. I count it as soon as its enough to hit the pad..it usually starts for me as red only when I wipe and by end of day its on the pad.

Ill brb I have to get my computer bc I want to write more but too hard on phone

That is what i have been thinking alot lately that it is just not our time. im not very religious either but in times like this its alot easier to beleive that there is some kind of bigger plan then just what i want. And i am sure its not going to hurt any to say a couple prayers. i rarely ever pray for myself tho if i am going to say a pray it will be for other people. so ill say an extra prayer for you.

If going to the doctor will bring you peace of mind then you should.

We have been trying to do the SMEP plan since the get go although the first 2 cycles it just ended up being sex everyday LOL but the SMEP is working out good for us this month. i just got my pos ic opk and a smiley on the cb digi so we bd'd cd 6, 8 and will bd, cd10, 11,12 and 14. i would hope that should give us a good shot at it. i knew something was up because the cbfm looked really dark today so ill be interested to see if i get a peak reading tomorrow morning and what my temps will be.

ive heard of maca root but honestly i would see an RE before trying anything else. you dont want to do more harm then good and dont just assume the problem is on your end. DP might need a semen anaylsis to see if there is anything on his side that needs correcting. i made sure DH did not go into the hot tub while we were on vacation and hes not allow to take super hot showers. he wears boxer briefs already so we should be covered there. and i wanted him to drink pineapple juice but he doesnt like it so i couldnt win there but i was just reading that it can take up to 3 months for new sperm to develop.

One day we will have our little bean - until then we try so no one can say we didnt.

pic of my pos opk

Attachments

• 2013-04-03 10.59.17.jpg
    2013-04-03 10.59.17.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 8
so bad news, i thought my spotting was stopping and now i went to the bathroom and there was this horrible brown blood on the pad. i know that my body is preparing for ovulation but how can i possibly get pregnant with this much blood. i am thinking i might have to go on BCP to get my period regular again. i cant keep bleeding this much.

So sorry for the late reply had a manic day yesterday then went to see my friend who had moved house!

I totally believe in fate, it will happen when its supposed to happen! One day we will hold our babies in our arms, until that day comes we stay positive!

Your smep seems to be going AMAZING…keep going!! Your opk looks great, get bding!! Oh no, not good about the spotting, I know what youre saying about getting pregnant, have you got watery/ewcm aswell? Could it be ovulation spotting seen as though it stopped then started again? About bcp though, arent your periods regular? Maybe wait to see what the second opinion is and what your next appointment says before making a decision?

Dp and I had a massive heart to heart last night; he is worried we wont ever have children. We have decided to ntnp for a few months, I’m still going to temp to ensure I’m ovulating every month, and I will continue to take vit b for energy but nothing else and no opks this month. We might buy a new house soon aswell in the mean time, and I think I may go back to uni to do my masters in architectural engineering (my degree course). But don’t worry I will still be on here talking to you!!!

s'ok i was just talking to myself for alittle while LOL i went out to dinner with a friend as well but she made me feel worse then better, which is why i knew i shouldnt tell anyone we were trying. her heart was in the right place but she just didnt get it. she said to me hmmm...i cant say i actually know anyone that has to try. everyone i know just gets knocked up on accident. and her friend that has 2 accidents is getting married next month so surely i did everything backwards lol

yeah i am not freakin out just yet until i see what the GYN has to say about everything. my temps are not lining up at all with ovulation tho. give me a min to enter in the data but here is the linkMy Ovulation Chart

I can understand you wanting to NTNP, sometimes taking a step back from the situation can help with the stress of it. after doing this cbfm i am finding that opks are pretty stressful. even though i didnt get a peak reading on it (and probably wont) i could tell that yesterday was the highest when comparing the sticks so next month i might just do only the cbfm and bbt. i am so grateful that the SMEP worked out for us this month it takes alot of the stress off of...omg when to we have to do it.

s'ok i was just talking to myself for alittle while LOL i went out to dinner with a friend as well but she made me feel worse then better, which is why i knew i shouldnt tell anyone we were trying. her heart was in the right place but she just didnt get it. she said to me hmmm...i cant say i actually know anyone that has to try. everyone i know just gets knocked up on accident. and her friend that has 2 accidents is getting married next month so surely i did everything backwards lol

Sorry i just had so much to do and my phone wasn't co-operating when i was trying to reply so i gave up!

Its nice to see friends but when they don't understand it can be very frustrating. i know all about accidents, my friend is 16 weeks preg with #2, both were "accidents" (she says they are accidents but im not so sure)

i see what you mean about your chart but maybe tomorrow you get a big temp spike, (i sometimes get it the day after the opk!) did you take anything different or do anything different from 25th-1st?? could it have been stress at work thats causing variation in your temps? WELL DONE on the smep this month, it never seems to work properly for us lol!

i feel NTNP might be good for a few months, good for us to reconnect and have some fun for a few months and then get back to the nitty gritty TTC stuff in the summer.

yeah so now i know i just wont bring anything up to her anymore. ill have to be a big temp spike in order to make any sense and then my coverline is going to be crazy high.

i didnt get good sleep last night. i start up about an hour and a half later then i normally do. but i am going to count today as ovulation day because i am have some nice little twinges on my right side. maybe it couldve been ovulation spotting?? the spotting is almost gone now. but i never had it like that because but i suppose its a good theory. makes me feel alittle more normal. also i spoke with a coworker about the spotting, she doesnt know we are TTC but it was more of an are you ok conversation and i told her my period was messed up and she said she had the same exact thing happen to her last summer and it was like that for 2 months and then just went away. so i am leaning towards the idea that i might have an infection instead of a narrow cervix????

im crossing my whole body that this just magically goes away LOL

thats wonderful that you considering buying a new house. would you stay in the area you are now? going back for your degree is wonderful too. You know i cant remember if you ever said how old you are? i am 30.

i think that could very well be the case! i'm sure it will go away, i've got my fingers crossed aswell for you! i bet you did ovulate today or will do tomorrow so either way you've defo got your bases cover bd wise. yeah because surely if you had a narrow cervix, it cant just happen, you would have had spotting etc for a while not just last 2 months. It doesn't really make sense! I read on ff that your coverline figure doesn't really matter though, its more to see if youve ovulated to see if your temps go above to show progesterone.

i am 22, (don't judge :blush:) i'm an old bird on young shoulders lol. I think ill be moving back to the areas our parents live in but depends if i go back to my studies (if i get pregnant lol) or not, as the university will be an hour away.

that is exactly what i was thinking surely a narrow cervix doesnt just happen. so i will give it some time and see what happens.

i get my bloods on cd 19 to see what my progesterone is. surely it has to be high enough to show ovulation but if its high enough to sustain a pregnancy is the real question. im kinda glad i am doing all this stuff early so i can have some peace of mind.

no judgment, i was totally ready for kids at 22. i just needed the guy. i met my husband when i was 22 and would have been over the moon for an accident but he was too careful LOL we have been looking for a new home for like 5 years already but we are looking for our forever home now. im getting picky tho so well see.

i totally agree with the narrow cervix thing! i wouldnt go back on the pill just yet as you much undo everything youve done. we're you on the pill previous? (i cant remember)

yeah ive always wondered that because i ovulate but not had a bfp yet. is it bad to have too much progesterone aswell? (warning TMI: just been to the toilet, had the biggest clot on the tampon...i mean huge like huge long string of it - always makes me think of early miscarriages as i dont do tests. i mean i wouldnt rather not know but big clots while bleeding is a miscarriage. i had this last year where i was really late then bled heavy with lots of clots and ive always wondered, i never did a test then either.

Well i've been with dp for 3 years now, friends for 4 previous years. To be honest i've been ready since 14, when i used to look after my godson (from 2 weeks old to give his mum a break on a saturday) but knew the time wasnt right etc but now with dp we've got a house together, everything is falling into though.
Awww how cute a forever house, i am very picky too lol think it may take me ages to pick a new one!

yeah i am going to wait until i speak with my gyn on may 3rd before i make any changes. i was on Yasmin.

I am not sure about the progesterone. i will ask when i go next friday tho.

i would rather not know however i was testing and that is the first thing i thought too when i passed that huge clot this period. just the thought of that makes me not want to test because i would just rather not know.

i was on cerazette because of a history of breast cancer in the family for about 5 years. how long were you on it for?

yeah im not very clued up on progesterone either. is it your other scan next friday aswell?

just had the bill through for having tonsils out, if i didnt have private health insurance it would have cost me £2500 :O

I agree, these clots were nothing like id ever seen before! i would defo not want to know, which is why i try so hard not to test until im late.

probably around 7 years. no just bloodwork next friday the next ultrasound is cd 10 of next cycle. hopefully i get PG before then. the more i sit here and this about this doctor i really am getting upset. when i spoke with the re's nurse she mentioned i should lose weight and i have been trying but i NEVER ever thought she would refer me to a weight loss center. i am soooo offended right now i didnt even want to eat my lunch. and i have to work overtime tonight but i am thinking about calling off and going to exercise. the nerve of them.

ouch, yeah health is expensive.

its different because everything health wise is free here on the nhs unless you go private with health insurance then you pay a small amount of the total cost so to me that is a big amount of money for an operation!

i hate people talking about weight/food, i am one of those people that literally looks at food and i have a podge in my belly. the only baby i have is a food baby lol hahah! i would defo be offended too, especially when you see really large ladies having babies, weight clearly doesn't affect thing. dont worry about what you said, i would like to get down to 10 stone but i love food too much, i just cant, i have tried and tried, i just enjoy eating nice food, properly home cooked meals not take aways.

oh ok yeah everything here in the US is crazy expensive when it comes to healthcare. it really is a shame.

i can afford to lose some weight i am not denying that but i didnt think i was that big. major re-evaluation going on right now.

If you are happy and your husband is happy, I wouldn't worry about it too much seriously! If after a few months you want to then do it, but the only way to lose weight is to do it for yourself not because some nurse told you, you probably should!

Yay no overtime today so I am making dh go out and walk with me. Whether he likes it or not. You know I spent most of the day mad about the phone call but I've been wanting to lose weight anyway so I might as well inbrace it. I'm trying everything else I might as well add that to the list too :)

Woohoo great news! Hope you enjoyed your walk!!
Excited to see your temperature tomorrow, fingers crossed for a huge rise! Post me your chart in the morning :)

My period seems to be a lot heavier than usual which is worrying me?! Don't know what's going on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->