2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

We enjoyed our walk very much. I actually talked him into going shopping too. I needed a screen protector and a case for my iPad mini so we got that and then I was on the hunt for a new purse because the one I have now wont fit the iPad in it lol but no luck their.

I am excited to see what my temp is in the morn and will be sure to include the link once updated. I am not sure if I should continue to use the cbfm until I start getting low readings. At this point I think I am just wasting test strips

Hopefully your period slows down. I know from personal experience that it sucks. We bd'd tonight and the spotting picked up to more like a light flow so I don't know what the heck is going on. So I hope things get better for you.

The way my temps are going I think FF will try to set my o day as cd 9 which I know isn't right but I guess only time will tell. I am glad I had a rise though.

Ff might set it as cd11 if your temp rises tomorrow, what did your monitor say today? Sorry its taken me a while to reply, normally my phone emails me to tell me I've got a message on bnb but it didn't!

Period is normal now but still quite a few clots, but I can't remember if this is normal or not lol it wasn't like this last month though.

I got a high reading on cbfm today, so I guess I'll keep testing until I get a low or it stops asking me to test but I really think its a waste. I'm not 100% sure how the monitor saves the information but ill keep testing if it means ill get a peak Next cycle. I really do like the cbfm tho its so much easier to test with fmu and I had a huge feeling I was going to get my positive that day because of how dark the test strip was.

Your body is probably adjusting from taking the pain meds from your surgery. I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about but I hate when things aren't the same as normal it's nerve wracking so I feel for you. Speaking of that. I am stiiiiillll spotting. I have a feeling it's not going to stop until my body says ok cervix close up your not ovulating anymore. It seems to be very very light right now so hopefully it's gone by tomorrow I am so sick of wearing a pad and too afraid to only wear a liner.

Your spotting is kind of odd, hmmm and I know the feeling about wearing pads! I hate it towards the end of my period, its too light for tampons but too heavy for panty liner its so annoying!

Hmm its weird you've not had a peak yet, is it necessary to have a peak or high enough? I think I would prefer fmu aswell but seems a waste of money when opk work fine!

I know it's p'ing me off.

I've read on here that you might not get a peak the first month because the monitor has to learn your levels . Don't know how true it is but I like it so far.

Hopefully it is true :) I'm not suprised I would be annoyed too!
So glad its friday night, are you overtiming tomorrow? I've got a big shopping day planned :)

Nope working overtime for another 20 or so minutes and then I'm off until Monday and I am so glad cause I worked the last two Saturdays and I am not happy about it. The weather is supposed to be very nice here this weekend it's been cold so anything a little warmer will be nice. Dh is making dinner right now, I could get used to that lol

Awww that's good, you deserve a break at the weekend!! How nice of dh, so nice to come home from work to the smell of tea cooking :)
Got anything nice planned for the weekend?

Did you do opk other than cd11? Did you do any yesterday and today?

No plans as of yet. Still deciding.

I did the OPKs up until yesterday when they started fading and then I stopped

Are you still temping? I thought for sure today ff would put o at cd9 but no lines yet! Maybe it will give lines tomorrow

Well u were right ff choose cd11as o day even if I take the pos opk out it givesc dotted lines on cd 11 so that's good but my cover line is ridiculously high and soooooo close to my current temps. It's a little nerve wracking . How was your weekend?

You know I am so useless, no notifications were coming through to me phone and I've been crazy busy and haven't checked on the computer! I can't believe your 4dpo already, bfp right around the corner!!!

I've stopped temping, (not done it for a few days) and I think that's why I've not been on here, because I'm not temping my mind hasnt been screaming "baby baby baby"!! Lol

Did you have a nice weekend?

Well u were right ff choose cd11as o day even if I take the pos opk out it givesc dotted lines on cd 11 so that's good but my cover line is ridiculously high and soooooo close to my current temps. It's a little nerve wracking . How was your weekend?

Sprite your chart looks amazing! When are you testing?

Hey guys I am I think about 8 dpo going by calendar but i had what felt like o pains on the 10th so I'm not sure which is correct. Either way I have far too long to wait to find out if I am pregnant and going insane lol. For the last few days I have had sore boobs (o pains usually) feel sick and peeing a lot more. I just know I'm still going to get a bfn though!

Af got me early this month. I only had a 10 day lp, I'm so gutted. I really had high hopes for this month. even dh was disappointed. i had my repeat cd3 bloods drawn today. Still waiting for the nurse to call with the results...it's nerve wracking.

On my cd19 bloods they said I ovulated but my progesterone was low so she said if I got a pos hpt to call right away to get repeat progesterone levels so I have a feeling thats why af came s early.

I've gotta do some research on progesterone and spotting, I have a feeling the only way to fix this is with meds but only time will tell

I hope all is well with you.

Af got me early this month. I only had a 10 day lp, I'm so gutted. I really had high hopes for this month. even dh was disappointed. i had my repeat cd3 bloods drawn today. Still waiting for the nurse to call with the results...it's nerve wracking.

On my cd19 bloods they said I ovulated but my progesterone was low so she said if I got a pos hpt to call right away to get repeat progesterone levels so I have a feeling thats why af came s early.

I've gotta do some research on progesterone and spotting, I have a feeling the only way to fix this is with meds but only time will tell

I hope all is well with you.

oh nooo :hugs: the witch can be so mean at times!! maybe the spotting is a sign of the low progesterone, will your doc not put you on progesterone straight after ovulation?

just had a look on ff and i am cd16, this month has gone so quickly!!

Hey Crystal :) how are you? Just had a peak at your chart and it shows NO spotting...good news!!!! Have you had anymore bloods done?

Ahh still spotting just forgot to put that on ff

We're currently not trying but I am keeping track of my cycle for informations sake. Well probably have to take meds on cd1-cd3 of next cycle to induce a heavy period to see if that fixs the problem

But until then I wait...

Ahh still spotting just forgot to put that on ff

We're currently not trying but I am keeping track of my cycle for informations sake. Well probably have to take meds on cd1-cd3 of next cycle to induce a heavy period to see if that fixs the problem

But until then I wait...

I've just seen your siggy saying on a break til june 2013, looks like we're waiting to try together :) hope your meds work for you. Was june a joint a decision between you and the doctor? Or you and dh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->