2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Dh and I. I spoke with the re about going back on bcp so we can try to control when I start taking the meds but she doesn't want to do that and she said if I got pg it wouldn't be anything to worry about but my chances are slim at this point so I said to dh it's better that we just don't get our hopes up and then in June once I have confirmation that there is no fluid in my uterus then we can start trying again. I just really know there is no way it could happen right now so why tell myself lies.

Dh and I. I spoke with the re about going back on bcp so we can try to control when I start taking the meds but she doesn't want to do that and she said if I got pg it wouldn't be anything to worry about but my chances are slim at this point so I said to dh it's better that we just don't get our hopes up and then in June once I have confirmation that there is no fluid in my uterus then we can start trying again. I just really know there is no way it could happen right now so why tell myself lies.

sounds like youve got everything going though, at least you're starting to get there and everyone around you is being supportive and helping you!! AF is due any day now, hate not knowing exactly when its going to be :(

big hugs :hugs:

Yeah I hate not knowing when I ov'd it's killing me. I'm cd14 today and though we aren't "trying" I was temping and doing the cbfm and I keep getting lows and my temps are all over the place. I'm pretty sure I ov'd already bc I've stopped spotting but my temps don't indicate I have. I'm inclined to think im ov'd already but I have no clue

Did you do anything this month to track or nothing?

Yeah I hate not knowing when I ov'd it's killing me. I'm cd14 today and though we aren't "trying" I was temping and doing the cbfm and I keep getting lows and my temps are all over the place. I'm pretty sure I ov'd already bc I've stopped spotting but my temps don't indicate I have. I'm inclined to think im ov'd already but I have no clue

Did you do anything this month to track or nothing?

nope i've done nothing which is so weird but i tell you what the month has gone so quickly lol we happened to bd perfectly aswell, just by chance. AF is right around the corner, today ive broken out in so many spots which is so unusually, i hate it!!! show me your chart :)

My Ovulation Chart

If I take out the one high temp on cd5 it gives me dotted red lines on cd8 but who knows really. I'm not too worried about it.

Yes it's amazing how quick times goes when not obsessing lol and symptom spotting is the worse for me bc all my af symptom are also pg. symptoms so I drive myself crazy. But there is no possible way we could be pg is month so at least I don't have that what if factor to worry about lol it's just not know when af will show that is driving me nuts right now but according to my app the latest it could be is next Friday but I'm sure it'll be much sooner

i wouldnt even stress about your chart :) and enjoy bding!!!

defo, also got a massive deadline which is half a years work in a week so not even had time to think recently!!

Same here. Work has been hell the last 6 weeks. 10 hour days working weekends,etc it certainly added a lot more stress to my life but I took off this afternoon the weather was just too nice to be sitting at a freakin computer all day. Lol

I have the worse pms symptoms right now it's insane. I feel so bad to dh right now I was such a witch to him today.

The only other time I have felt this crazy was when I was on the bcp yaz and my hormones were all of of wack. I'm going to bed early tonight maybe I will wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow lol

Anything to update Laura? I started spotted again already so I figure I def o'd on cd 8. And am expecting af by Sunday. Ugh on the short cycles, it's killing me

Hey yeah af started on wednesday! How long has this cycle been for you?

If I get af n Sunday which is how it's looking at the moment it will be a 20 day cycle yikes!!

Well no sign of af today not even spotting anymore. My temp hasn't dropped yet so I'm thinking I have o day mixed up. Or...my lp is longer. Only time will tell. Af is bound to come just when is the question. I never did get a pos opk this month but I would have bet money I o'd on cd 8 but I guess not

How is everything with you?

Well no sign of af today not even spotting anymore. My temp hasn't dropped yet so I'm thinking I have o day mixed up. Or...my lp is longer. Only time will tell. Af is bound to come just when is the question. I never did get a pos opk this month but I would have bet money I o'd on cd 8 but I guess not

How is everything with you?

how exciting, no spotting could mean you had implantation spotting!!!! have you tested?
AF for me has just about finished :)

Just tested bfn, had a temp drop this morning tho so I am expecting af any time now. It would be a miracle if we got pg this cycle so I am not holding my breath but its slightly entertaining that I am actually thinking to myself I could be lol

Oh how bbt'ing makes me crazy lol

ive got my fingers crossed for you! it could very well be implantation spotting! keep me updated on the AF situation!! are you going to test again tomorrow?

i hate not being able to try right at the this moment, my friend finds out the sex of her bump on thursday and makes me want a baba right now!!!

UPDATE: i forgot to mention, remember last cycle i was telling you about clots, i've had no clotting whats so ever this cycle which is very unusual!!

Still no sign of af. I'm excited to take my temp in the morning to see if its low or not. I'm going to sound like a totally insane person when af shows up but I went out to dinner with a good friend and I was so hungry for black beans but when I got them they actually disgusted me. I think they smelled, funny probably not a pg symptom but very ironic.

I felt bloated all day today like af is right around the corner so I'm sure shell arrive by tomorrow. I'll be testing in the am if she's not here by then

Aww I love when people find out what they are having.,you'll have to keep me posted so I can be excited for her. Lol yeah I know what you mean I hate hat nagging feeling of wanting and not having.

So weird about the clots, maybe you were more active this cycle. I hate clots. I had a grey clot last cycle and it scared the sh!t out of me. So not cool. I try not to look at them but or some reason something caught my attention and I was horrified but everything I googled seemed to lean towards old blood. I'm so glad you didn't have them this cycle they suck

Temp went up this morning but bfn. I'm starting to think these hpt's are junk lol I would love to go buy an frer but I'm stuck at work. I am def picking a couple up tonight

Just had a nosey at your chart and ff has changed your o day!! Still think you're in for a bfp though :) woohoo on the temp spike!!!

I had originally override FF's figures because I was obsolutetly positively sure I o'd on cd8 and not cd14 but I guess I was wrong. Obviously.

Ff puts me at 9dpo today and I have seen some tan cm today but I do have some nausea that I can't really explain. I've been working crazy overtime lately and I'm exhausted but that is to be expected. I am really excited that my temp is high today but I'm worried it will drop tomorrow. Well see. I'm trying to keep my mind off it. I only have one hpt left which is kinda ridiculous considering I bought 50 but yeah we'll. so I think I'll hold off in test unless I an actually late.

I got on ebay today and bought sme new nail polishes hopefully that should keep me busy in the little but if time that I have when I am not working.

Ugh

Hi, at one point I weighed between 330-345. I have since decided to lose weight to improve my chances of getting pregnant. I am now 293 and have started using opks. I finally got a positive opk which never happened before. Me and my husband bd'd the day I got a positive opk and the day after. Will the weight loss and the days we bd'd help chances of conception? I am 5 DPO and I've been having some cramps gas an twinges of pain on my right and left side trying not to get my hopes up

Congrats on the weight loss, I've been trying to lose the same 10 lbs for a couple months now so that is a considerable amount to lose. So I am sure it will help your chances. I have 50 lbs to lose to be in the normal range but I'd be happy to lose 25.

Congrats on the pos opk as well that would have me excited. I didn't get a pos opk this month and I got all lows on my cbfm so that helps your chances as well. I'm trying not to get my hopes up as well but it's hard.

I have my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->