2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Congrats on the weight loss, I've been trying to lose the same 10 lbs for a couple months now so that is a considerable amount to lose. So I am sure it will help your chances. I have 50 lbs to lose to be in the normal range but I'd be happy to lose 25.

Congrats on the pos opk as well that would have me excited. I didn't get a pos opk this month and I got all lows on my cbfm so that helps your chances as well. I'm trying not to get my hopes up as well but it's hard.

I have my fingers crossed for you.
Thank you I try not to think about it too much because its hard i just hope te weight I loss is enough

The way I see it is anything you do that is proactive towards ttc is enough.

No one can tell me I didn't try. Well this month and next month we aren't technically trying but when I was actively trying and come June ill be doing my best and that's all we can do

The way I see it is anything you do that is proactive towards ttc is enough.

No one can tell me I didn't try. Well this month and next month we aren't technically trying but when I was actively trying and come June ill be doing my best and that's all we can do

Thank you. I've lost 50 pounds so I'm praying I will get good results..

Holy cramps, af has come with a vengeance. Can I lay in bed all day eating ice cream?

Of course you can!!!

Something weird has started happening to me...after bding with dp I bleed enough for a panty liner and I mean like red blood and the day after it goes to brown in the morning then stops. This has never happened to me before...has it ever happened to you crystal?
Tmi (dp is ...err big lol) but never happened to me before in the 3 years we've been together!

That's been happening to me for the last 3 months but its only because I have the debris in the uterus.

Is it time for you to be ovulating maybe your cervix is opening and causing some bleeding then, I wouldn't be too worried about it unless it keep happening. Maybe you torn a little.

My temps look weird, I talked to the re yesterday and she said not to count my cd1 until my temp drops since my bloods were all messed up last Month but my temps look weird. I don't think they have ever stayed this high for this many days in a row. I'm expecting the temp drop tomorrow morning, so we will see.

I've got about 5 days left before I ovulate, ohhh does your spotting happen after sex?

Its been 3 times now! I'm getting a little worried! :( I'm fed up after 3 days, feel sorry for you for 3 months!

I did a google search, and all it did was worry me more, about tumours, cancer etc, :(

Have you thought about testing with temps that high?

Also my friend is having a girl this time, she is a lot younger than me! She will be 19/20 with 2 kids.

If it continue a few more times I will defo be making an appointment with the doctor!

It's gets heavier after sex sometimes

Yeah google is great when the answer is clear but a lot of times it just leads me to worry more.

I would totally test if I had hpt's left but it's probably a good thing that I don't. If my temp is still high in the morning ill be running to the store lol

Ohhhh congrats to your friend on a girl. You know a younger me would probably be like omg 19/20with two kids what is she thinking but after having some trouble getting pg I could care less if she's at the point in her life that she can handle 2kidsngotmforit. Because certainly waiting until your 30 is just a hassle. I think I was proboably financially ready for kids at 25

Now I'm kicking myself for waiting this long

Ooohh keep me updated on tomorrow!

She's on benefits I wouldnt exactly say she's ready but hey. I thought me being 22 was young, at least I'm working with a house.

The thing is I don't have spotting only after sex then it stops...its weird! Your chart says only spotting at the moment...defo test tomorrow, I'm excited for you!!!

crystal where are youuuu?

update on me: think i ovulated wednesday, had cramps since then which is weird! Handed my project in on friday wooohoo!! hows work?

not long now til you can try again :) :happydance:

sorry BBWttc29 :(

how many cycles have you been trying?

2 and I don't count the first cycle because we were unable to bd at the right time. But this cycle we bd'd the day of and after positive opk. Hopefully we can try more this cycle

update on me: think i ovulated wednesday, had cramps since then which is weird! Handed my project in on friday wooohoo!! hows work?

I'm here lol just busy with work and my sils getting married next week so we had the shower and planning to do even tho she's hates me I'm still helping lol I just love weddings.

I don't think I ovulated yet I'm on cd 11 I think it's hard to tell because of the spotting. I haven't been bbt'ing either. Was just stressing me out. I am doing one opk a day at 11am and that is it but no pos just yet. We weren't able to do any treatments this cycle as planned because I ended up with a bacterial infection. So now I'm waiting for cd1 so I call the re and get another ultrasound and see if she wants to do meds or not. I just finished with the antibiotics and the spotting was much lighter this month but never the less still there so our June 2013 is probably going to be July 2013 the way it's looking now which is fine.

I'm here lol just busy with work and my sils getting married next week so we had the shower and planning to do even tho she's hates me I'm still helping lol I just love weddings.

I don't think I ovulated yet I'm on cd 11 I think it's hard to tell because of the spotting. I haven't been bbt'ing either. Was just stressing me out. I am doing one opk a day at 11am and that is it but no pos just yet. We weren't able to do any treatments this cycle as planned because I ended up with a bacterial infection. So now I'm waiting for cd1 so I call the re and get another ultrasound and see if she wants to do meds or not. I just finished with the antibiotics and the spotting was much lighter this month but never the less still there so our June 2013 is probably going to be July 2013 the way it's looking now which is fine.

aww its been a long time!! you're still spotting :( it'll be interesting to see what the RE sees on your next scan, keep me updated! what treatments are you doing? sorry to hear about the bacterial infection!! roll on july!!

Now where are you Laura?? Lol

How are things going with you?

haha i've had a very stressful past few weeks!! how funny, just yesterday i came on to see if you had posted!!

im good thanks, how are you? we're still just NTNP, how about you? hows the scans, spotting and tests?

lovely to hear from you!!!

Same here ntnp but we haven't really been bd'ing either. Too much stress at the moment. I have my follow up scan tomorrow. I am approx cd 11 today and on cd5 I had a biopsy and dialation done so they can try to see what's wrong. She is starting to think my problem is all weight related which I'm still in denial about she said I have a narrow cervix which combined with the weight gain is causing the spotting but the biopsy will see if there is more to it to not. Since I had the dialation I bleed for a couple more days then I usually do but the spotting stopped around cd9 and I have a suspicion that I may have ovulated that day too so our bd'ing would be totally off anyway. So I'm anxious to see what the scan says tomorrow and if its good well be on track to start to ttc again in July.

Were just super busy right now we leave for vacation in 2 weeks so I'm kinda hoping I ovulated already so I don't have my period for our trip. Or at least or only a couple days of it.

I just got in from my scan and everything went better then planned. The biopsy showed no sign of infection or anything to be worried about inside my uterus and there was noooo debris or fluid so it all came out as planned. She said I have not ovulated yet so get to bd'ing now lol

My lining is 9mm and type 1 so she said totally normally. So now I have to lose weight and let her know if the spotting comes back. I guess we're officially ttc for June then. I'm super excited to keep doing my OPKs and excited to see what my lp will be this cycle if we don't get pg.

Thanks again for being a lending ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"