2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

I am soooo happy for you! You'll have to keep me updated with everything, and put your chart up so I can have a nosey lol! When did you last have spotting?

Stupid bnb didn't email to say I had a new notification so sorry for the late reply!

As for me, I think I'm going to get my bloodwork redone to see if its any different from last year and then go from there, and I think maybe september ill start all the vitamins etc again and have bloods done again to see if there's been an improvement or not! At the moment I've got a uti which isn't fun :( due for af in about a week, been feeling exhausted for past week and lots of nausea!

No worries I figured at some point you'd read my post. There isn't much to show on my chart I never did get a pos opk so I am not sure if I missed it or if hasn't come yet but I'm leaning towards missing it at the moment. I havent been bbt'ing either. I haven't had spotting since cd 8 and this is now officially the longest I have gone without spotting or bleeding of any kind. It's a much needed break.

Yeah getting bloods checked again is always helpful. Just for informations sake anyway. I'm having my progesterone checked on cd21 as well. Since I didn't get a pos opk I really just need peace of mind to know I ovulated. I hate not knowing. I am cd17 right now that's about all I can say for sure. Yay for the nausea. I had some nausea this morning as well but but I've blamed it on the fact that they upped my iron supplements again so I don't think it's agreeing with my tummy today.

Boo! On th uti, I've never had one myself but I had that bacterial infection and that was not fun so I can imagine a uti is equally not fun.

We are leaving for vacation on Saturday and if we don't get pg ill probably have af for the whole vacation so I am not looking forward to that so I'm crossing my fingers big time.

That is just amazing news, I am so happy for you! Ttc has officially started again for you, but fingers crossed for pregnant this cycle already!

Af is just around the corner and I'm very poorly today, I can't even move for the nausea and hot and cold sweats and tummy upset!

Think I'm going to get bloods done cd3 and 21 in july/august, I agree I think it'll be a good thing for now!

Feeling any better?

It's killing me not know when or if I ovulated. I got bloods taken this morning for cd21 bloods, I'm still doing the OPKs because idk if I missed it or it hasn't happened yet. I should get my results by lunch time so I'm hoping they say I ovulated so I can at least rule that out. I'm either 13 dpo or 6dpo. No sign of af and a bfn so I'm guessing I'm 6dpo but even that can be wrong. I took my temp is morning and its low but idk if its low enough for af, could also be a dip or I could not even have had a spike yet.

Hahah I'm just smiling over here it's so amusing.

Feeling much better today, back at work unfortunately lol!
Oooo let me know the results, you could be pregnant, how exciting! 13dpo isn't that a good lp for you?

Af arrived for me yesterday, much less stressful though as I'm not temping etc makes af arriving so much easier to take!

Good I'm glad your feeling better.

Still no phone call with the results I'm going to give them another hour and then ring them. Maybe they forgot about me lol

13 dpo would be good for me but I'm leaning more towards being 6dpo but we shall see tomorrow. I really don't know. I kinda wish I was temping right at this moment. While I feel it's a little stressful it's stressful also not knowing.

Fingers crossed over here.

My bfn this morning has a wicked evap right now, so annoying lol

Maybe they will ring and say you're pregnant!!! Have you rung them yet? I bet you're anxious to ring!!

i just gave them a call.my regular nurse is out on vacation so i left a message for the nurse who is filling in. the receptionist said she is behind.

i think they are just checking my progesterone levels to make sure i ovulated. it would probably be too early for HCG to show anyway if i go by the 6 dpo guess.

well i just got the phone call from the nurse. she said my progesterone and estrodial was low indicating that i didnt ovulate yet or my body is already gearing up for AF so that i should keep using the opks just in case but i will probably expect AF within 1-2 days.

i dont know i guess i am just disappointed at this point. i kinda had a feeling that i didnt ovulate because i didnt get a pos opk but if AF does come within a day or two them that means i didnt do the opks right, its just frustrating.

i should have bbt'd!

on the other hand if i did ovulate already then i will probably be having a 14 day LP this month, which is awesome ...so i am torn.

Oh no! Well like you said either you haven't ovulated and you can still catch the egg or you have and af is coming which means a 14 day lp, so a positive either way!!!! Does it feel like af is coming?

no, but AF can sneek up on me pretty quick. i dont get the long drawn out cramping/bloating that my friends get. i usually start feeling it about an hour before she comes.

i just wish AF would come today - if she comes today she might be gone or at least on her way to going away before we leave for vacation. ugh.

Aww I feel for you! There's some months I wish af comes and others where I just wish she went away for 9 months lol! Do you normally spot before af arrives as a warning?

Ooo vacation...where you going? Fingers crossed either af comes tonight or leaves for 9 months!

yeah its got its ups and down. though i am greatful that i went this long without spotting, its a relief to not have to wear a pad or liner all the time. i dont usually spot prior to getting AF in the last couple of months while i was having the lining problem i was having tan cm for a couple days before AF and i havent had that at all. actually my CM has been pretty clear and watery.

were going to Myrtle Beach, South carolina

Clear and watery sounds like ovulation, have you done opk today?

So the nurse isn't sure if you've ovulated, is it cd21 or different day?

She said my progesterone and estrodial are low so i either have not ovulated or my body is already gearing up for AF - she wanted me to come in again next week to check for ovulation again but well be on vacation so i cant do that. so she said if i dont get AF in the meantime i can come in on 7/9 for bloods again.

That's unfortunate! Yeah unless you get af in next day or so, I'd say you haven't ovulated yet as progesterone drops just before af otherwise stays high! So I would keep bd'ing just in case, did opk say negative today?

Yes negative today I've got a picture somewhere around here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
I'm thinking you may not have ovulated at all, keep me updated anyway!! I guess today is cd2 for me, period is a lot lighter than usual so I'm happy! I think we're going to ntnp until december time because I've decided to do my masters in architectural engineering which starts sept til april/may time so if a baby came it would be a blessing but we're going to start properly trying nov/dec and go the docs to get a clean bill of health etc, because if I conceieved nov, baby would be due aug/sept which is perfect as ill hopefully have started a new job and everything will be settled and anything after nov/dev would be even more perfect! So that's the plan so far! And if a baby came before I finished, oh would take a few months off work and be full time carer with me as after january I'm only in 2 hours a week, so I can juggle studying and motherhood.

Maybe I'm going to keep testing just in case. Ill let you know.

That sounds like a good plan. Your young yet so maybe it's better to get all the technical stuff out of the way and if your blessed with a baby in the meantime that's all the better.

That's exactly what we were thinking, if I don't do my masters now I probs won't ever do it, so makes sense doing it now for a year, but ntnp in the meantime and let nature takes its course! When the time is right we will be blessed with a baby, until then focus on our careers etc.

But ill be right here with you, sympton spotting, dpo counting and having my fingers crossed for a + for you!

Oooo yes defo keep testing, I need an update everyday!!!! I'm getting excited for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->