2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Yeah I think letting nature take its course is a good idea. I keep telling dh that I have to live my life in the mean time too I feel like everything we ever had planned is on hold right now. It's like we can make any decisions until we know if we're pregnant or are waiting to be pregnant to have an excuse to do things like buy a bigger house or get another car and the decisions we have made are made anticipating having a baby or being pregnant and well that's hard.

I appreciate you taking the time to listen. I talk to dh about it all the time but I feel like I want to say the same things over and over again and he's just like "I know" and I feel like I'm burdening him, like I'm asking him for help but there is really nothing he can do. Well other then have sex with me and he's got that covered lol so it's nice to just vent without putting pressure on him. So thank you!!! I will certainly let u know what happens.

Ditto, I seriously appreciate you listening and being understanding and especially not judging!! I feel the same, sometimes oh doesn't understand about timing it and he gets frustrated that we're not pregnant yet when our close friends are pregnant with their second child and we've not even got one :( it kills him inside!

I've decided to take a massive overhaul of my life, starting next week, diet starts and I'm starting to exercise everyday skipping and cycling so one more fatty week, (an excuse for a starbucks frapp tomorrow lol) one last chinese then that's it. I want to lose 1 1/2 stone!

Yeah get those last indulgences in first. Seems every time I try to lose weight or get healthy I just make it worse. I plan exercising a bunch while in vacation but I'm not making any promises because it'll be hard to eat healthy.

But No sign of af and I started temping and my temps have been low for 3 days now. I still have clear watery cm, I checked my cervix and its in the high side and soft so I guess it could go either way.

Ugh I just don't want af for vacation so please come already or stay far far away but she needs to make up her mind

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f88de

I've got my fingers crossed for you, keep temping, have you done an opk today? Have you tested?

Both negative..I'm going to keep temping until we leave for vacatin. Once we're on vacation I won't be able to opk or temp there will be too many people around

Sounds like a good idea to me! Make sure you keep me updated, what a perfect vacation present this could be?! How exciting!

can someone look at my chart do you think we Bd;d enough. we are going to do it again today and Sunday

Sounds like a good idea to me! Make sure you keep me updated, what a perfect vacation present this could be?! How exciting!

My temp took a nose dive this morning and I have the dreaded pimple on my cheek. I didn't even bother taking a hpt this morning and I put on a liner. I dont feel it coming yet. Looks like ill have af for vacation. We leave 6am tomorrow. But the good news is if I get af today I will have had a 14 day lp.

Ugh I could just scream right now!!!

Hello ladies, I am definitely new to the site and jumping on this wagon. I am 3dpo and I started ovulating early this month. We just started trying at the end of May. I've been cramping and tight ever since I ovulated. I had a miscarriage 2 years ago and I can't remember being this "in tune" with my body so I don't know if this is normal. But the cramping has been pretty consistent, not like period cramps. And it just feels tight, so strange. No other symptoms though. Maybe a little nausea but I'm always nauseous. I don't want this to be in my head but I swear I've never felt this before. Hope you ladies have had the same! Is it too early to test?

My temp took a nose dive this morning and I have the dreaded pimple on my cheek. I didn't even bother taking a hpt this morning and I put on a liner. I dont feel it coming yet. Looks like ill have af for vacation. We leave 6am tomorrow. But the good news is if I get af today I will have had a 14 day lp.

Ugh I could just scream right now!!!

Oh no!! Its not over til the witch arrives, head up! How long is your vacation?

7 days. But this time ill have Internet access and I'm taking my ipad so ill keep you posted.

Nothing yet. Annoying

Yeah you've defo got to keep me updated! Maybe its implantation dip?
Still got my fingers crossed for you!!! Af is very light now for me so glad!

Yeah idk maybe but I'm not holding my breath that's a pretty big dip but only time will tell I suppose.

Yeah idk maybe but I'm not holding my breath that's a pretty big dip but only time will tell I suppose.

Hey krystal (is it a c or a k...I'm so forgetful)

How are you today? Have fun on your vacation!! Af is pretty much gone for me, ready to start bd'ing!

Hello ladies, I am definitely new to the site and jumping on this wagon. I am 3dpo and I started ovulating early this month. We just started trying at the end of May. I've been cramping and tight ever since I ovulated. I had a miscarriage 2 years ago and I can't remember being this "in tune" with my body so I don't know if this is normal. But the cramping has been pretty consistent, not like period cramps. And it just feels tight, so strange. No other symptoms though. Maybe a little nausea but I'm always nauseous. I don't want this to be in my head but I swear I've never felt this before. Hope you ladies have had the same! Is it too early to test?

I'm getting the feeling you ladies do not respond to new users. I am just looking for some help, my mind is going crazy.

I'm getting the feeling you ladies do not respond to new users. I am just looking for some help, my mind is going crazy.

Oh yeah we do, I come on every so often to reply and I didn't see your post sorry!!

I know exactly what you're feeling, been there every month for 2 years its totally normal!

From one crazy lady to another, I would try not to look too much into your symptons - it is torture!!

Good luck and keep us posted!!

Hey krystal (is it a c or a k...I'm so forgetful)

How are you today? Have fun on your vacation!! Af is pretty much gone for me, ready to start bd'ing!

With a c.... Vacation is going good so far. No af and no sign of her. I've been doing the opks once a day but all neg so far. I brought hpts with me but I really think I haven't ovulated yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->