2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Yeah idk maybe but I'm not holding my breath that's a pretty big dip but only time will tell I suppose.

Hey krystal (is it a c or a k...I'm so forgetful)

How are you today? Have fun on your vacation!! Af is pretty much gone for me, ready to start bd'ing!

With a c.... Vacation is going good so far. No af and no sign of her. I've been doing the opks once a day but all neg so far. I brought hpts with me but I really think I haven't ovulated yet.

Take a test already! What cd are you today? I'm so happy for you that af hasn't come on your vacation! Hope you're still bding!! What's your chart looking like before you left?

can someone look at my chart do you think we Bd;d enough. we are going to do it again today and Sunday

You timed it perfectly!!!
we were unable to BD today gonna try tomorrow do you think that will be enough

I think you've got a good shot. Keep us posted
Thank you i will.. yesterday and today I had sore boobs nausea headache. but im trying not to read too much into it.

Take a test already! What cd are you today? I'm so happy for you that af hasn't come on your vacation! Hope you're still bding!! What's your chart looking like before you left?

I'm going to try to test today when they go out to the pool. We haven't been alone yet lol so no bd'ing and too many ppl. I'm cd 26 now which historically is already a long cycle so I can't imagine if I have to wait another 12-14 days but very very glad no af while on vacation yet

Hey crystal, maybe we were right and you haven't ovulated yet! Meaning you have to wait longer for af/bfp? It could also be that you've had an annovulatory cycle so far and your body has geared up to ovualte but hasn't but will do it again in a few days! Keep taking opk and hpt :) I'm right here with you!

No af, bfn, neg opk. Yeah I think I might have an annovulatory cycle this month. Nothing I can do but keep testing. I wish I could temp while I was here but there is just no way. This is certainly not going to help with my lining thickness.

What cycle day are you on now? I'm on cd 11, intense bding starts soon!
How are you feeling? How's your vacation?

can someone look at my chart do you think we Bd;d enough. we are going to do it again today and Sunday

Thank you i will.. yesterday and today I had sore boobs nausea headache. but im trying not to read too much into it.
Well yesterday I was pretty hopeful my temp was pretty high today it was lower so Im kinda nervous I may be out not sure. Im attaching my charts for the last 2 cycles what do you guys think

Attachments

• May 2013 chart.png
    May 2013 chart.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • JUne 13 7dpo chart.png
    JUne 13 7dpo chart.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 2

Well yesterday I was pretty hopeful my temp was pretty high today it was lower so Im kinda nervous I may be out not sure. Im attaching my charts for the last 2 cycles what do you guys think

Could very well be implantation! Good luck! Your bding was good so you've defo got a chance!

Could very well be implantation! Good luck! Your bding was good so you've defo got a chance!
Thank you I definitely hope so

BBW, I'm crossing my fingers that your temps go up!

I think I got my pos opk today. We just returned from vacation today but I usually test around 11am but today I wasn't able to test until 4 pm and it started going positive right away but wasn't quite as dark as the control but I think if I would have tested at 11am their would be no question. So now that I am home we will be temping and bd'ing lol

Correction: just took another one and it was very pos so I took the digital and got a smiley!!!!yay!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 7
BBW, I'm crossing my fingers that your temps go up!

I think I got my pos opk today. We just returned from vacation today but I usually test around 11am but today I wasn't able to test until 4 pm and it started going positive right away but wasn't quite as dark as the control but I think if I would have tested at 11am their would be no question. So now that I am home we will be temping and bd'ing lol

Correction: just took another one and it was very pos so I took the digital and got a smiley!!!!yay!!!

Unfortunately it looks like af is on her way. . I got an even lower temp and started spotting today feeling like af will be here tomorrow

Aww schucks!! That's a bummer. Do you normally have a 10 day lp?

I am in such disbelief I had to test again this is from 2 hours later....still positive...yay too excited

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 9
I am in such disbelief I had to test again this is from 2 hours later....still positive...yay too excited

Yeyyhhhh!!! So happy for you! Get b'ding!!! How was your vacation? What cd is it today?

I've just ovulated I think and we got lots of bd'ing this weekend, but still not holding out much hope! We'll be on similar dpo again woooo!

Cd32 today which is really weird for me. I usually have super short cycles and if I was regular I could have had a period and be ovulating again by now lol but I am super happy that I didn't have af for vacation and I will be calling the re today to see if she wants me to come in for bloods tomorrow as scheduled or wait a couple days.

Cd32 today which is really weird for me. I usually have super short cycles and if I was regular I could have had a period and be ovulating again by now lol but I am super happy that I didn't have af for vacation and I will be calling the re today to see if she wants me to come in for bloods tomorrow as scheduled or wait a couple days.

That is so good :) hope you're bd'ing lol! We've had amazing weather the past few days and I've caught the sun, so much that I've got a ponytail park on my back...dohhhh!!

Keep me updated! I'm due af 20th-23rd july!

Yep bd'ing and temp. My OPKs are still pos looks like just a little lighter. I'm so excited ill probably test until they fade. Usually they are pos for like 2hours and then fade right away. I used to think these ladies were crazy that got 2-3days of positives but now I believe them lol

I feel so bad cause a friend of mine wants to go out to dinner and I can't think of a good excuse to get out of it other then saying I just don't feel like it. Lol but i don't want to be mean.

And I wouldn't dare tell her the truth ...how would that sound. Uh yeah I just got my pos so I have to stay home to bd lol

Oh awesome we will be due around the same time.

And my bday is the 25th. So crossing my fingers for an awesome bday present

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->