2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Yep bd'ing and temp. My OPKs are still pos looks like just a little lighter. I'm so excited ill probably test until they fade. Usually they are pos for like 2hours and then fade right away. I used to think these ladies were crazy that got 2-3days of positives but now I believe them lol

I feel so bad cause a friend of mine wants to go out to dinner and I can't think of a good excuse to get out of it other then saying I just don't feel like it. Lol but i don't want to be mean.

And I wouldn't dare tell her the truth ...how would that sound. Uh yeah I just got my pos so I have to stay home to bd lol

Lol yeah sorry, I'm staying at home to have sexytime with the hubby! Haahaha! What did you end up saying to your friend?

How exciting, I hope you get your bfp for your birthday present!!!

well af came

Aww man, are you going to try anything different this next cycle?
I think to take some stress off I am going to not temp this cycle. also I want to try B complex and maybe progesterone cream to help my short LP. last cycle it was only 9 days I want to try SMEP again

Defo take b complex, talking from experience! Mine went from 10 to 14 to 16 whilst taking it!! I'm going to start taking it again soon I think, gives you a lot more energy aswell!

Lol yeah sorry, I'm staying at home to have sexytime with the hubby! Haahaha! What did you end up saying to your friend?

I ended up going out to dinner with her because I couldn't be mean. Dh and I had plenty of time to bd after. I would have rather stayed home though. Lol

I ended up going out to dinner with her because I couldn't be mean. Dh and I had plenty of time to bd after. I would have rather stayed home though. Lol

Are you doing smep? Or just bd'ing wherever whenever lol :p

Have you rung the re?

Yes smep. I called the nurse yesterday they switched my bloods from today until Friday so they can check my progesterone. I though it was a waste of money before until I actually needed it and now I am glad they took bloods on cd20 or I would be totally lost trying to figure this out and I probably would not have kept using the OPKs but I am glad I did

That's good news, I'm sure you have ovulated but will be nice to have a definite answer! If you did ovulate yesterday/today when are you testing/af due?

I'm sure I have too but ill feel a lot better to have tests confirming it even though I know it's not really a necessity.

In reality I'd like to hold out until July 20 but we all know that's not going to happen. I have a brand new pack of 50 hpt's staring me down already lol.

My right side is hurting bad today so I'm hoping that its ovulation pains and that the eggie is nice and mature and their was enough spermies to meet it there. I think we will bd tonight and tomorrow again just for good measure.

I think you've got an amaazing chance!!! Have you been temping? Fingers crossed for you!

Yes the link is in my signature . I should have never went to dinner with my friend last night she was so negative it's making me wish I never told her we were ttc. And I was sitting here all day cursing her. I swear ppl can't just be happy for other ppl they have to think bad right away. I don't really talk about ttc o anybody, I'm a quite person to begin with but she kept on it. You know she actually had the nerve to say" maybe it's not meant to happen" when she said I was just like whatever she's single she doesn't get it but now I'm just pissed. I may never speak to her again over this.

She was talking to me like she'd be pregnant by now if she was trying , like wt? A true friend wouldn't be talking like that.

I haven't told dh about it. he would be totally against me ever talking to her again if I told him

Some people just cannot be happy for other people, that's such a horrible thing for her to say! I can completely understand why you'd never want to talk to her again, I'd be the same!

How are you feeling today?

EDIT: my oh would be exactly the same, he hates it when people walk all over me! But I'm just too nice sometimes

It's such a shame but this is not the first time she's been inconsiderate. It's seems to be a regular event and she never has anything nice to say about other people I can only imagine what she says about me. Really I don't know why I've been friends with her for this long...over12years.

And I really didn't come right out and tell her we were ttc either she just kinda assumed and I didn't deny so that was my mistake.

Ugh, anyway. I just needed to vent. Dh will be home soon and I don't want to dwell on it anymore then I already have. Ugh, ppl!!!

Well you're welcome to vent to me, (as long as I can vent to you when I need to!!) Lol. Head up and get your sexy underwear on and get bd'ing with hubby!!!

I think I'm on 1dpo today, same as you! This 2ww could be fun lol like our first cycle together all over again!

Thanks. I try not to let things bother but I'm too nice so it's hard for me to let things go. I had a very serious conversation with dh about her and he agrees that enough is enough that he was defending her because we have been friends for so long but it's to the point now that we are just two different people and if she can't be supportive then she loses out.

Anyway, take a look at my chart I think I'm going to count as 2dpo going by the very few temps I do have even though I got my ovulation pains yesterday I think I Might trust the temps more. I don't know what would you count?

I would say you ovulated monday looking at your temps and your opk so yeah 2dpo :) not long til testing! Are you taking anything: vitamins etc?

Just multi vitamins, iron 65mg, and fish oil 1200 mg. geez only 2dpo lol i can't believe how long this cycle is for me. If I have a 12 day lp ill have a 44 day cycle, I've never had a cycle over 29 days so this is unusual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->