2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

As long as you ovulated that's all that matters! I have a feeling this 2ww is going to go very slowly :( if af arrives as usual this month, it means ill be on af for my holiday at the end of august :( waaa!

Oh noooo , af stay far far away. I got super lucky not to have af for my vacation.

Ill find out Friday if I ovulated. I'm crossing my fingers but I think so. I hope this tww goes fast I've got to work overtime at work the rest of this month so hopefully I won't have too much time on my hands to think about it.

Oh noooo , af stay far far away. I got super lucky not to have af for my vacation.

Ill find out Friday if I ovulated. I'm crossing my fingers but I think so. I hope this tww goes fast I've got to work overtime at work the rest of this month so hopefully I won't have too much time on my hands to think about it.

It'll fly by cos you'll be so busy! Before you know it it will be testing time!!! I hope I get af at a time which means I won't have it for my holiday, but knowing my luck I will lol!

No more spotting still?

Nope no spotting this is officially the longest I've even gone without bleeding. Even when my period was regular. Hopefully it stays that way I could get used to this it's been 27 days of no bleeding/spotting

That is just amazing news! It was weird that you have uterine thickening :S so weird! I'm glad its all sorted now for you :)

Well hopefully this extra long cycle doesn't put me right back into the same situation. But the re even said its unusual she said she's more likely to see someone with a thin lining then thick but that if it continues. I have to lose weight. That's like her #1 thing, she thinks it would resolve if I lost weight but its annoying because I'm not even that overweight. Yeah I'm overweight be geez my sil is like 100 lbs heavier then me and she has 4 kids.

Ehh so how is your 3dpo going so far? I'm trying not to symptom spot mostly because its wayyyy too early but I'm getting excited. I'm actually hoping I get nauseaous lol

Hey Crystal

Yeah its 3dpo today, I'm feeling amazing today I've lost 9 pounds in 12 days from exercising and eating (remember my healthy week - I stuck to it!!!) Going to go home and check, I feel like the scales are wrong!!! :( how are you?

Omg wow I wish I could lose 9lbs in 12 days that's awesome. You'll have to let me know what you did. I've been eating better since we went on vacation. Since we rented a cottage we had a full kitchen and we had so many people we ended up eating in a lot which really helped me with my eating because that meant we got to swim and walk longer. I haven't weighed myself yet though.

I'm very proud of you though that's not an easy thing to do.

Take a look at my chart and see if my guess at a cover line and o day look right to yu?

Yeah 4po looks spot on to me! Did you override because you missed temps before it?

Well I have been exercising for half hour/hour a day, which included 300 sit ups, 20 mins on bike, and squats (all because that's the equipment I have in house lol plus a rowing machine which I hope to start using next week!) I also didn't eat as much but didn't miss meals or stop eating what I like just replaced fatty things with healthier options, I love biscuits so instead of chocolate ones I have a few rich tea at lunchtime, instead of desserts low fat muller light yogurts, instead of coke/full fat fizzy drinks I drink fizzy flavoured water and diet lemonade (4 calories for massive bottle!) Swapped fatty crisps with squares (not sure if you have them but they are 85 calories per packet and taste lovely, they are baked so less calories) I'm still going to enjoy my weekly chinese take away tonight/tomorrow but rest of week just watching what I'm eating but not amazingly strict if you get me. (I had a naughty mini twister ice lolly at work on monday!)

How's your 4po?

Yeah I had to kinda guess because ff wasn't recognizing anything prob because I didn't have enough temps to go by.

That's an awesome plan you have. Seems doable. Much more then I've been doing, I've got to get my butt in gear. Tho we haven't eaten out at all this week. And I walked a mile in 18 miles on Wednesday and Thursday and I'm hoping to do that again today.

Wow 300 sit-ups lol I have this thing called an ab lounge (you'll have to google) anyway I can barely do 50 without complaining so congrats on doing 300.

I really need to get my butt in gear. I just weighed myself and I lost .2 of a lbs. not great but hey at least I didn't gain. That's an accomplishment for me.

4dpo is ging well so far I'm just getting started. Work is going fast which is unusual lol

I'm going to have to weigh myself tomorrow as I don't believe I've lost 9 pounds! Its ridic! I do 300 sit ups but 6 sets of 50 reps because I can barely breathe my stomach muscles kill so much, my stomach is so hard now just a shame about the bit of bit over the top, I mean there's not much but if I didn't have it, I reckon I'd have a 6pack! Its my legs I want to lose weight from, I used to do gymnastics so my thighs are very muscley with fat on the inner bit which I don't like :(

I've found after 12 days, I'm not even hungry either which is soo good!! And cos I'm busy at work I don't eat, and then I come home get my gym gear on do my exercise have a shower have tea then relax before doing it all over again the next day!

OMG I completely forgot I was supposed to go for bloods this morning to check to see if I ovulated....damn it....I have to go tomorrow morning now. I was really looking forward to that I can't believe I forgot.

I just got back from my mile walk. I just realized as well that I haven't had caffeine since Tuesday night, hopefully I can keep going with that. All we have is sprite and root beer in the house until I go grocery shopping so I'm going to make it a point not to buy cola next time. Yay!!

OMG I completely forgot I was supposed to go for bloods this morning to check to see if I ovulated....damn it....I have to go tomorrow morning now. I was really looking forward to that I can't believe I forgot.

I just got back from my mile walk. I just realized as well that I haven't had caffeine since Tuesday night, hopefully I can keep going with that. All we have is sprite and root beer in the house until I go grocery shopping so I'm going to make it a point not to buy cola next time. Yay!!

oh nooo after we spoke about it the other day aswell!!! let me know how it goes tomorrow!

OHMYGODDDD i cant believe it, scales were right but i also realised its 9 pounds in 11 days but 8 pounds in 6 days!!!!!! i am so happy!!!! (shame i cant see it on myself.. or off myself lol!)

wooo walking is so good for you!! yeah ive made the effort not to buy coke but i did have a little bit today with my lunch to say well done to myself for losing weight!!

Ill let you know how tomorrow goes. I'm so excited.

Yes that's a nice treat to reward yourself. That's the worst part of losing weight is when you can't see a change. Or you feel like a million bucks but the scale won't budge that's horrible too.

I'd love to lose weight but I'm just sooo exhausted right now. All this overtime at work is killing me. I need to go back on vacation lol so walking and cutting back some will just have to do for now.

The best way to lose weight is to do it because you want to not because you have to. I know I have needed for a long time and everytime I tried I failed because my heart wasn't in it. This time I'm totally in it, my heads in it etc and I'm enjoying it!!!

Good luck tomorrow :) keep me updated!

Don't wear yourself out, worry about losing weight another time, you've gone through an awful few months with the spotting situation! Fingers crossed there's a bfp for you this cycle but if not then enjoy a few relaxed cycles ttc without worrying about losing weight!!

I defiantly ovulated ....yay! I'm writing from my phone but I just wanted to let you know. Ill write later

Yeyyhhhhh how exciting!

just been checking af dates and my last period was 25/6/13 which means me only cd16 today and that i ovulated yesterday (i usually ovulate cd15 every month) which only makes me 1dpo and af is due 24/24 july could be later if i have a longer lp.

luckily we did lots of bd'ing the past 3 days!

Oh Man. Your not doing opks or temping right? I dislike not knowing exactly when I o, it's alittle nerve wracking. It's a good thing you were able to bd.

I'm exhausted today. I had the worlds worst sleep last night. Took a hpt, bfn but I was expecting that. I'm getting excited as it get closer now but I have so many things I'd rather be doing right now than working, ugh!

Oh Man. Your not doing opks or temping right? I dislike not knowing exactly when I o, it's alittle nerve wracking. It's a good thing you were able to bd.

I'm exhausted today. I had the worlds worst sleep last night. Took a hpt, bfn but I was expecting that. I'm getting excited as it get closer now but I have so many things I'd rather be doing right now than working, ugh!

Awww nooo being tired is awful, I'm expecting it in about a week :( dreading it!!

7dpo is way too early so don't worry about the hpt!!

Nope I'm not doing anything, just bd'ing and waiting!

I'm surprised I actually made it through the work day. I don't know what I'm going to do if I'm this tired tomorrow and have to work overtime. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->