2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Aww talking aabout tiredness, I couldn't wake up this morning! Today is going to be a long day!!! *yawn*

I think I might temp next month just to confirm ovulation but we'll see!

How long do you have to work overtime for?

Between 6and 12 hours of overtime each week until the end of August. We have too many people taking vacations right now. It should calm down after everyone gets there vacations in but I am hating it in the meantime.

I'm exhausted and I just want to be pregnant already. I'm 8dpo and bfn this morning. I feel like I have no purpose in life until we get pg and its killing me and putting so much stress on my marriage...and work is not helping.

Ugh just needing to vent. This heat we have here is not helping either we only have window Ac units and not central air so I feel trapped within 2 rooms of our house and working from home is making it worse. Haha I need another vacation!

You know I think I have decided that I like temping now.ive gotten used to it again and I just like having that peace of mind in knowing the shift happened.

Not long now, the next week will go so quickly!!

Aww overtime would kill me! I'm exhausted doing 8 hour days!!

I know exactly what you mean...why aren't we pregnant already? Its killing me slowly!

Omg this 8dpo is dragging on and on. I just want to go to bed and wake up in the morning so I can test.

I have this knot in my throat , it's so weird it's not nausea it's just this weird feeling like I'm gonna gag lol wish it would go away really but if its a symptom ill take what I can get lol

I'm seriously hoping youre pregnant, it would be amazing!! Fingers crossed it's a symptom lol

I can't even remember what day I am on all I know is to expect af in the next week

Well 9 dpo today and bfn. The knot in my throat went away so it was probably just a sore throat. My temps are still staying steady. Dh and I took the hpt together today and I told him not to make any plans on Saturday because if I get af I don't want to be out and about and have to smile for people I think I'd rather just stay home and sulk. Oh course he thinks I'm crazy and that were still in but at think point I'd rather just consider myself out and save myself the heartache.

9dpo is still early don't forget, fingers crossed af doesn't arrive and then you can go out everyday for next 9 months!!!

Just been on the bike for 30 mins and burnt 400 calories (my entire lunch) and we've just bought a new set of scales!

Awesome workout. That great I've been walking everyday I'd like to keep going with that even if I get my bfp but I don't have much hope at the moment. We went out to Walmart for more tests and they finally had those .88 test that I hear everyone chatting about so I grabbed 3. I tried one out but bfn, stark white bfn. No shadow no nothing lol

My poor dh is so optimistic right now bless his heart I think he'll me more let down then I will if af shows. Ill def be testing/temping in the morning. The closer it gets more of a roller coaster it is.

How many dpo do you think you are? When do you plan on testing?

I think I am 8dpo, not feeling anything but bloated at the moment, slight twinges aswell!

Aww how cute, its good hubby is behind you 100%

Well done on the walking! I think my muscles are increasing in size cos I'm not losing weight as much now :(

Keep me updated on the testing, got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

10 dpo and bfn aaaaagain. This is getting annoying now lol. I have zero symptoms of af or pregnancy. The next 2 days are going to be impossible and I'd rather be shopping then working at the moment lol.

Actually thought about calling off a couple times already today but I guess I'll hang in there as long as I can.

Don't worry some girls don't get bfp until 18dpo some even longer!

I had such a bad day yesterday and then to top it all off I dropped my phone and now the trackpad isn't working so I'm going to have to get a new one soon!

This 2ww is going sooo slooooowww, and I have a feeling af will show up early on sunday as I have my baby cousins christening! (I'm excited cos I bought loads of new dresses to try when they arrive tomorrow!!)

How are you feeling today?

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. I will just die if I have to wait until 18dpo. This wait has been lonnnng enough.

Ahh crap, phones stink I just had to get myself a new phone as well and I'm still getting used to it.

Aww I'm trying to avoid babies at the moment. Lol any reminder of babies really especially in the next 2 days. I hope you have a good time though.

I'm doing well so far today. Wish I had some symptoms to agonize over but nothing so far. I'm about to go out for my walk before it gets too hot. Hopefully ill start to get nauseas soon lol

Remember my friend I told you about that's pregnant again, she's due in 9 weeks but is being induced in 7, its going to kill going to see that little girl. I promised her ages ago I would take her pram shopping so we went last weekend, I was so jealous that she was picking out prams for her 2nd when I haven't even got one (bad I know and selfish but I can't help it!)

Seeing baby cousins are hard but lovely too, my godsons are 6 and 4, its scary I remember holding the eldest one when he was 25 hours old awww!

Feel pretty poo today, really tired! Knew it would kick in soon :( got two games of netball tonight aswell! Good job I'm off work tomorrow :)
cm has increased aswell but other than that nothing. Got a sort of achy head and weeing every 2 hours!!!!

Isn't it crazy how other people's pregnancies so by soooo fast. My nephew is 6 months already like wth. How did 6 month just fly by when my tww feels like an eternity? It's crazy. I'm such a jealous person right now it's almost shameful. I wouldn't dare left anyone else know I was jealous but dh. Easter was the worse for me. Speaking of christenings my sil is behind on getting him baptized so I'm sure that will be hard too. It's kinda funny because he doesn't like me. I can hold him for like 2 minutes and then he just starts screaming. And I am so good with kids but she some reason he didn't take to me lol

My oldest niece is 12, it's kinda hard to believe. Man where did the time go.

I'm actually feeling good today. No symptoms at all and I've just been watching movies while working wishing 11dpo would just come already so I can test again lol

I hope you feel better soon.

I finally got to the point that I had to box up all my tests/OPKs,etc. after the fourth hpt I realized I was just wasting all my supplies. Hopefully I can control myself and not test for at least the rest of today.

Fx...ahhh

Awww I remember the months I was like that! I threw all mine out then immediately regretted it when I had the urge to test!!

I'm enjoying a lovely day off work, been for a girlie lunch with my friends from school (not seen them for ages) and then off out tonight with friends from work which will be nice :)

How's your day?

I caved and tested this morning, bfn. Now I'm just waiting for af to come so we can give it another try.

My day is going ok so far. Work is going slow. With all the overtime they made us do there is now much work at the moment. I think I'll go out for Chinese food for lunch and treat myself for such a rough week.

Hope you have fun with your friends/coworkers!!

Your temp is still high though, don't count yourself out until af arrives (which I hope she doesn't) when is she due to arrive?

Yeah I'm exhausted after the week at work, I just wanna sleep. I'm with the oh while he gets his haircut and then I'm going back to bed for a few hours before going out tonight! Ooohh my dresses are gorgeous that I bought, love them! Defo wearing one tonight!

Yeah temps are good but I'm trying not to get too excited about it because anything can happen tomorrow. Af is due tomorrow if I go by my 12 day lp at I've been having tho I used to be 14 day lp so I'm not going to consider myself late until Tuesday.

I think I'll do some shopping for myself this weekend and try to make myself feel better. I've been looking for a new purse for awhile now so it'll give me a good excuse.

Did you test today? How you feeling?

I had a few sharp shooting cramping pains this morning but nothing since so weird! I'm 10 dpo I think (wish I was temping now!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->