2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Tested today bfn, also tested this afternoon and bfn. I want to see a line so bad that I stared and squinted for 10 minutes praying id see something and thinking I might have but finally talked some sense into myself. Dh was so cute he was staring and squinting as well but in the end we decided it was nothing. We will certainly be testing tomorrow though.

Haha that's how I feel about temping as well. You totally think you can live without the hassle but in the long run you'd wished you'd just taken the time to do it. Ill be temping from now on. Plus I like the added convenience that I won't expect af until I get the temp drop.

Well my temps took a dive today.no af just yet but ill be expecting here this afternoon.

Ugh I'm so upset.,think ill just sleep a lot today.

Oh noooo! Don't count yourself out until af arrives! I've been crampy today on and off, expecting af tonight/tomorrow! Currently got a massive migraine that I can't shift :(

Make sure hubby gives you lots of cuddles!

Hey crystal, how are you? Did af arrive :(? I'm crampy today so expecting af today/tomorrow - I'm pretty much sat at work with a bag full of tablets and tampons waiting for her to show :(

I feel like total crap lol

Expecting af today and I am just so upset by it that I wanna just curl up in a ball and sleep it away. But I can't do that. I've gotta work. I'm feeling some cramping/pressure coming on but it's nothing too crazy I just want her to come and for her to be normal and hope that my lining sheds normal so I don't have anymore problems with that. I can't believe that I am on cd46 I could have totally had 2 periods in this time period so that does worry me alittle. But the only thing I can do is wait it out.

Well af just arrived ...ugh

But now I'm not sure if I had 14 day lp or I had my o day wrong and o'd 2 days later and still had a 12 day lp...I think I might be leaning towards the 12day lp

Awww noooo! Well I would say 12 day lp too, I'm very crampy right now, on way back from work and expecting af any minute really! Are you getting an ultrasound after to see if all your lining has shed?

I guess one good thing was you knew af was coming cos your temp dropped the day of it. Maybe this cycle is to get your cycle back to normal and then next cycle bfp!!

Yes if it was a 12 day lp then we didn't bd on o day.

She said I should be good but I think I might call her to see if she can to another ultra sound on cd10 just to check it because none of us were expecting a 46 day cycle either but I might give it a couple days to see if I get any gushing because that was the main thing that happened to make me say oh no there's a problem.

That's is exactly what dh thinks that me body needs to do some adjusting. He also thinks I'm stressing out way to much but I don't agree. I thought I handled this cycle pretty well once I started temping. I think not temping really stressed me. And....work is stressful right now .

We went to look at houses yesterday our realtor called out of the blue and said 2 nice houses came on the market that shed like to show us so we went to see one of them. All the houses we have been looking at so far have been 3bedrooms but this one was 4 and I said to dh later when we got home, wow wouldn't we look like fools if we got a 4 bedroom house and didn't end up,with any kids and he said see that's what I'm talking about with stress why are you even thinkingmlikemthat. Well I don't know why im thinking like that...uh maybe because it's true. I told him lets hold off on the houses for now. By we did have a good time looking and dreaming and talked a lot about work and holidays coming up so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Its kinda funny that we ended up with almost the same dpo this month. Did you take any hpt's this cycle or you already feel af coming for sure?

Yes if it was a 12 day lp then we didn't bd on o day.

She said I should be good but I think I might call her to see if she can to another ultra sound on cd10 just to check it because none of us were expecting a 46 day cycle either but I might give it a couple days to see if I get any gushing because that was the main thing that happened to make me say oh no there's a problem.

That's is exactly what dh thinks that me body needs to do some adjusting. He also thinks I'm stressing out way to much but I don't agree. I thought I handled this cycle pretty well once I started temping. I think not temping really stressed me. And....work is stressful right now .

We went to look at houses yesterday our realtor called out of the blue and said 2 nice houses came on the market that shed like to show us so we went to see one of them. All the houses we have been looking at so far have been 3bedrooms but this one was 4 and I said to dh later when we got home, wow wouldn't we look like fools if we got a 4 bedroom house and didn't end up,with any kids and he said see that's what I'm talking about with stress why are you even thinkingmlikemthat. Well I don't know why im thinking like that...uh maybe because it's true. I told him lets hold off on the houses for now. By we did have a good time looking and dreaming and talked a lot about work and holidays coming up so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Its kinda funny that we ended up with almost the same dpo this month. Did you take any hpt's this cycle or you already feel af coming for sure?

looking at your chart, id say you o'd on 8th or 10th and your lp is either 13 or 11 days because af arrived on day 14 on lp which means a 13 day lp (if this makes sense)

i've not even bothered taking a test, had some cramping yesterday evening, and i thought id have tan cm by the night time and then af this morning but as of yet just cramping still (and loads of bloating). i have that horrible wet feeling down there when you know af is coming, i keep going to check lol. (i know some people have this when they get bfp but i wont lol) last month i had a 26 day cycle, i'm already on cd27 which is 12dpo if i go by my usual cd15 ovulation day but i defo wont be testing until thursday which will be cd30 which is very unusual for me, hate getting my hopes up especially when i know af will come no doubt tomorrow!! (whenever i talk about testing she shows up lol)

i think getting a new house is a fab idea, new chapter starting ttc again, why not? dont think such negative thoughts!! (think of the investment!)

yeah if af arrives today for me we could be o'ing around the same time this month!

I guess I have an 11day lp then I've been counting it wrong this whole time. I thought because I got my af on the 12th day I have a 12 day lp but its actually 11day lp because technically 12dpo is cd1 so I learned something new today

My af is pretty light at the moment I guess I'd feel better if it was heavier but at the same time I know I'm over thinking it so I'm trying to relax lol

Yeah we could be o'ing around the same time my o day was slowly getting later and later I think it was cd16 in may and cd14 in April so it's possible. Ill tell you one thing though I reallllly don't want to o on cd34 again. It was awesome that I didn't have af for vacation but that was wayyyy to long of a cycle lol

EDIT bc of my long cycle ff is predicting o from cd8 to cd33...geez

yeah thats what i think it is anyway, and i think ff is that way too!

thats good that af is light, stop overthinking lol defo!! its the worst thing! im starting to do it now, thinking af should really be here could i be preg? but now ive thought about it i now af will defo arrive hahaha!

ohyes defo i normal length cycle would be good, i would hate to have waited til cd34!!! fingers crosse!!

I have no self control when it comes to testing I def would have tested already if I were you lol

I don't get paid til friday and I refuse to buy any til then lol haha, if I had any in the house I defo would have tested!

You doing anything new this cycle?

Lol I'm such a bad influence. I have no clue how I bought a pack of 3frers and I actually have 2 left. But I blew threw my cheapies like they were water. I'm low on OPKs as well I think I have like 22 left so I have to stock up.

I was actually debating if I want to do anything different next cycle. I think I seriously need to lengthen my lp but I'm so afraid to try something new and mess it up worse.

I have preseed and soft cups left over from previous cycles but I don't know if its worth the hassle. Other then that I don't even know what else to try. I think we need to just get our timing better

I know what you mean, perhaps the vit b stuff again? That halped last time didn't it?

I've done such a good work out today, everything hurts! But I've still got the little shooting cramps :( af is sure to be here!

Ill have to go to the vitamin store tonight. I never did get the b complex because it had too much folic acid in it. Combined with my prenatal it would have been way too much. So I'm going to have to switch prenatals I think.

Is too much folic acid bad? Yeah prenatals are always the best idea, perfect amounts of everything!

I don't know if its bad but the prenatal vitamin label says that it already has the maximum daily and not to exceed 1000 mcg, and the b complex has 400 mcg so that puts it well over.

My af is very light right now more like spotting really so of course I'm super worried that I'm going to have to go back to the re again. Ugh....I'm praying it picks up soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->