2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Ohhh okay Ill do research I think!

Oh noo yeah hopefully it becomes heavier for you (not something I thought I'd be telling someone lol) not woken up to af but cramps getting stronger so I will not doubt be checking every 5 mins while at work! The tiredness is defo here :(

How are you today? Do you carry on temping through af?

Update: still no af but cramping defo feels like she is coming! She was meant to come sunday but offically tomorrow I am 1 day late. I was expecting her to show up this morning with the cramping I had yesterday but nope! Keep going toilet every 10 mins at work to check (everyone must thing there's something wrong with me lol) I am very tempted to test, perhaps thursday I may if af doesn't show today!

I can't believe how quickly the days are going by, only 3 hoiurs left in work!

Yay for no af hopefully she stays far away.

I took a cool shower last night because the heat is crazy here right now and we were out from the ac for some time so I felt all yucky and after the shower af started picking up. I bleed medium throughout the night but now this morning af seems very light I'm just praying it keeps going as normal as possible. I have cramps like craziness.

That's one good thing about working from home no one knows I'm testing and going to the bathroom every 10 mins lol. I did continue to temp during af just so I have all the number for this cycle hopefully ff will pinpoint o this time.

I'm just getting started with work now ugh hopefully if goes fast.ive got my fx for you. Thursday is not far away. I'm getting excited for you to test

I don't think I'm aygoing to make it tl thursda anywy, af always shows :( we'll see anyway! St!ill no spotting or af as of yet

Aww I'm glad af is better for you now!

Any plans for tonight?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all will be ok I wanna see how tonight and tomorrow goes before I call the re.

Yay for no af!! Fx

No plans as of right now I feel yucky with af don't really want to be out and about today. I feel like stuffing my face and vegging out all night but well see what dh has in mind. He mentioned about going to lowes/homedepot to look around. But that's a maybe at this point

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all will be ok I wanna see how tonight and tomorrow goes before I call the re.

Yay for no af!! Fx

No plans as of right now I feel yucky with af don't really want to be out and about today. I feel like stuffing my face and vegging out all night but well see what dh has in mind. He mentioned about going to lowes/homedepot to look around. But that's a maybe at this point

yeah im still cramping loads so tonight is mostly likely a bit of work for me, gym then bed!

yeah hopefully everything will be okay, but its sometime worth a quite check to be sure, it can be very reassuring!!

do you find, even though you eat the same, you gain weight around the time of your period? cos i do!!

oh yes, i for sure need another ultrasound even if it ends up being for peace of mind but i already feel like the problem is not solved but i can see the nurses response now "well how do you know its only cd2" so i figure ill wait until tomorrow to call them and if all is well then oh well i worried for nothing but id rather be overly cautious then not care at all and i end up with "debris" again.

ugh my weight around af is rediculous, usually the day af starts im down a lbs on the scale but once the bloating kicks in then the scale shows more. plus lately ive been sooo hungry when af comes. like i could just go for a big plate of chinese food right now and spend the rest of the say sulking in bed but ive gotta work lol

I start bloating a few days before, the weight piles on even though I don't eat anymore! Its weird!

Tan cm is here :( which means af is to follow! Booo!

boo!! af sucks

you have a pretty long lp now though, thats good!

I think its 14 dayys cos af will come tomorrow, at the moment I've had a small amount of creamy tan/pinky cm (never had this before - usually its either brown or bright red, weird!!)

I hate this, I actually got my hopes up a bit these past few days :( I feel like giving up completely!

Af came :( I think I would have been alright about it but then I started talking about testing on thursday and true to form af showed the day before!

Feeling a bit poo today!

14 days is awesome though. Sucks af came but At least you have one positive in the situation.

I felt like giving up completely a couple weeks ago when I had that problem with my friend but after a couple of days I was ready to give it another try. That's the nature of this beast for some people it's hard for some people it's easy we just get unlucky that it is turning out to be hard but you know what I see so many people out there who have 'accidents' and thy treat the kids like crap and maybe I'm glad it's alittle hard because I know when I do get my bfp that child is going to be my world and while I think that's the way it should be I know that sometimes it's not.

I know we will get our bfps someday but until then I have comfort in knowing that I tried and that's the only thing I can control.

Sorry for such a sappy post lol I'm feeling kinda crappy today because I know this problem with my period is not fixed so Along with trying to be supportive to you I've been saying the same stuff to myself all day.

14 days is awesome though. Sucks af came but At least you have one positive in the situation.

I felt like giving up completely a couple weeks ago when I had that problem with my friend but after a couple of days I was ready to give it another try. That's the nature of this beast for some people it's hard for some people it's easy we just get unlucky that it is turning out to be hard but you know what I see so many people out there who have 'accidents' and thy treat the kids like crap and maybe I'm glad it's alittle hard because I know when I do get my bfp that child is going to be my world and while I think that's the way it should be I know that sometimes it's not.

I know we will get our bfps someday but until then I have comfort in knowing that I tried and that's the only thing I can control.

Sorry for such a sappy post lol I'm feeling kinda crappy today because I know this problem with my period is not fixed so Along with trying to be supportive to you I've been saying the same stuff to myself all day.

thats such a positive way to think about it :) i will start thinking like that!!

one day we will be blessed with a bfp, i cannot wait!!!!

has your period got heavier? mine isnt as heavy as usual either ...weird!

I havent had a flow since 8am this morning I was having cramps earlier but they have gone away now so I don't know if my period is over and the dialation she did in order to do the biopsy was enough or if my cervix is narrow again and didn't let it all out so I called her and told her everything and she thinks my period is over and wants me to come on Monday for an ultrasound check my,lining. She said if I start to bleed or gush at all that my cervix is probably narrow again. But that she can't do anything for that until next cycle anyway. So I'm stuck in limbo.

Oh I forgot t tell you that my horrible ex friend text me last night wanting to go to dinner and I blew her off. Dh thinks I'm being silly but I seriously can't be friends with a person who says such horrible things when some who your supposed to be friends with is trying to get pregnant. So I told her oh I can't were working one the house tonight and she just said ok...I think after awhile shell get the point.

We did hook up the ice maker on our fridge and switch the doors around so they swing from the other side so I am happy that we got something accomplished because If I had gone to dinner with her those things probably wouldn't have gotten done. So that's two more things to check off the list lol

thats so good you had the strength to do that, and well done for getting the jobs done, bet you feel better now!! :)

oh no, how long has your period been then? an ultrasound would good to check!! finger crossed!

i've decided i'm going to temp until ovulation to make sure i am ovulating! so glad its thursday tomorrow, almost the weekend :) my cramps seem to have gone pretty much, so i dont mind even being on period i hardly notice once the cramps have gone. (TMI WARNING LOL: do you get horny around af time? i always am but have to wait til i finish to... lol)

2 DPO and going crazy already! My husband and I have been trying since we got married in September!!

Well just as I suspected my period was trapped shortly after making dinner I was standing there and I felt a huge gush...I actually filled a full pad in about 20 minutes. And tmi a lot of clots. S as of right not I'm still having a light flow so hopefully it continues. I'm reading online now about acupressure to see if I can stimulate my cervix to stay open longer. I guess it's supposed to work for around ovulation time but I guess if the theory is right then it should help now too.

Yeah I'm def temping this cycle. Glad your cramps are gone that's the worst part.

Yes very horny during af, dh too like he can sense that I'm horny lo

If you could see me now you'd be laughing your ass off. I'm sitting here working propped up so that I'm not laying down flat but not sitting either. I did the accupressure last night and have a medium flow right now so I didn't want to do anything to mess with that. My husband thinks cause I sit all day that I'm trapping my period in and with a narrow cervix to begin with its a bad combination. I thought he was crazy but so far so good. I've been making sure I get up every hour and walk around and stay at this angle and I think it's working. I also think the acupressure helped so I'm going to do that again tonight. It's supposed to help with relax you.

Ill let you know how it goes !! How are things with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->