2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

How rubbish am I? I've not even seen your messages!

Wooo that's such good news about your period, keep going!

Well for me, my period has been VERY light! Not had a proper bleed since wednesday evening, so far I've had 1 day bleeding, the rest is small bits of spotting :S I don't know what's going on! Hopefully it picks up in next few days, its weird! Its never been like this!

I'm glad its not just me lol my oh is the same lol he can sense it too, its so funny lol!

No worries, I figured you got busy.

Did you test? I would just to rule it out. I hate af with a passion. I'm still spotting but it's not so much that annoying spotting that lingers but a light light flow. It seems to be tapering off now so I'm hoping its completely gone by tomorrow and she gives me good news on Monday morning.

We went to the vitamins store and got a b50 complex so I started that today and have neon pee now lol the guy at the store said not to worry about the extra folic acid but there are mixed reviews online so dh says its fine for now but I'm def going to ask the hematologist when I go in August.

I didn't bother testing because af picked up which I'm strangely happy about, and has not finished now, I've just got a little bit of spotting (tiny bit) but the cramping came back so its very strange as usually its just the first day!

Let me know what she says on monday, fingers crossed for you!

I've forgotten to temp a few days, I've been so busy and tired with af that I've slept through my alarm and had to rush in morning!

Quick update: I started period wednesday morning and finished spotting this morning which means it was 5 days with only 2 days of bleeding...very strange!!

Oh that is strange that's a very short period. As long as the spotting stopped I wouldn't worry about it. Well I think the temps are more important around o time anyway so hopefully a few missed wont make a huge difference.

So I had my ultra sound this morning. I am still spotting but she said at this point that is fine because I only have 4mm of fluid in my uterus and if I keep spotting that should all come out. My lining is 8mm type 3 which isn't the best but she's hoping that in a couple days the fluid will drain and my lining will look better but she doesn't think it's horrible either. She said keep doing the OPKs and temping and bd every other day and hope for the best. She said if we want to do anything fertility related that dh needs a semen analysis and I need the dye test, which dh is not happy about but whatever.

I spoke with her about my lp and she says 11 is fine and that there is no proof that b complex helps but it's not going to hurt either. I asked if there was anything I can do to help and she said she doesn't recommend anything because all my hormones fall into normal ranges. She said if my progesterone was low or something else was of she could recommend something but at this point everything looks good.

So now I wait....lol wait for pos opk...wait for spotting to stop....just wait ...lol

Update: she must have pushed on me just enough or in the right spot because the spotting has just picked up. So I'm feeling more positive at the moment.

Oh that is strange that's a very short period. As long as the spotting stopped I wouldn't worry about it. Well I think the temps are more important around o time anyway so hopefully a few missed wont make a huge difference.

So I had my ultra sound this morning. I am still spotting but she said at this point that is fine because I only have 4mm of fluid in my uterus and if I keep spotting that should all come out. My lining is 8mm type 3 which isn't the best but she's hoping that in a couple days the fluid will drain and my lining will look better but she doesn't think it's horrible either. She said keep doing the OPKs and temping and bd every other day and hope for the best. She said if we want to do anything fertility related that dh needs a semen analysis and I need the dye test, which dh is not happy about but whatever.

I spoke with her about my lp and she says 11 is fine and that there is no proof that b complex helps but it's not going to hurt either. I asked if there was anything I can do to help and she said she doesn't recommend anything because all my hormones fall into normal ranges. She said if my progesterone was low or something else was of she could recommend something but at this point everything looks good.

So now I wait....lol wait for pos opk...wait for spotting to stop....just wait ...lol

Yeah super strange usually I'm 6 days of flow ranging from light to medium to light plus a day of spotting! I was totally shocked, I should still be bleeding today!!

Fingers crossed your spotting stops :) and everything is fine!!

Why isn't oh keen on the dye and semen analysis? Tbh my oh isn't keen on semen analysis, he hates it!

Good news about your hormones though, that means everything is balanced which is excellent!

Ill think you'll be fine I'd rather have a short light period then endless spotting lol though I'm not sure what factors could cause a light period ...ill do some googling in a little. It'll be nice to research something else for a change lol

Dh said from the beginning he didn't want to do the semen analysis. I guess he doesn't feel like we're at that point yet so the only thing I can do it my part and wait on him to get with the program. The dye tests he just thinks is another racket but I have insurance so what do I care. Lol

I guess I should google what is all involved with the dye test too I'm not even sure what that's all about ..I'm just willing to do whatever she tells me at this point and dh is more on the fence

Yeaah research is good :) I'm thinking about having bloods done again because I think last time I had them done on cd21 and they said showed lh as high but after doing research obvs lh is high after ovulation duhhh lol so I want to check my levels on cd3 to see what the levels actually are!

Yeah.I can understand oh not wanting intervention just yet. How long has it been that you've been trying now?

I can also understand you wanting invention now! Oh and I are exactly the same!! I'm a lot more impatient than him, I think he's all but given up right now!

Back to me moaning, I've got slight cramps/aches in the usual region, which is so strange! No idea what is going on :S might go docs and see what she says!

Oh no I hope you feel better soon. I hate cramps. That's so strange tho I wonder what happened. Are you still doing the b vitamins and soy or you've stop that?

Well it's only been what 7 months but I feel like we were not even given a chance because of the problems we had. I feel like we're back at square one which totally sucks. And I am STILL spotting which is justmpissing me off because I can't believe she said there is nothing she can do but let it drain...like hello I obviously still have a problem ahhhh I just want to scream. I have an appt with my regular gyn on aug 7 for a follow p just to see how things are going and hopefully by then I have better news for him.

I think he's going to be very shocked that things aren't good for me by now. It just sucks that this is such a long process. Like for real I went off bcp march of 2012 .

I would def get cd3 and cd21 bloods done so that you have the most information possible. I'm soooo glad that I had my bloods done so early on in our trying just so I could rule out a lot of things. I got extremely luckily that most of my numbers were within normal range. It just put my mind at ease alittle. But now I'm freakin out about everything else. I said to dh yesterday I don't know how much more of this I can handle. Everyone else I know makes it look so damn easy. I'm totally ready for the dye test. Like omg it should be totally standard. Like what if dh and I are trying for 3 more years and I find out that all it was only a blocked tube.

This whole process is just extremely emotional and draining.

Oh no I hope you feel better soon. I hate cramps. That's so strange tho I wonder what happened. Are you still doing the b vitamins and soy or you've stop that?

Well it's only been what 7 months but I feel like we were not even given a chance because of the problems we had. I feel like we're back at square one which totally sucks. And I am STILL spotting which is justmpissing me off because I can't believe she said there is nothing she can do but let it drain...like hello I obviously still have a problem ahhhh I just want to scream. I have an appt with my regular gyn on aug 7 for a follow p just to see how things are going and hopefully by then I have better news for him.

I think he's going to be very shocked that things aren't good for me by now. It just sucks that this is such a long process. Like for real I went off bcp march of 2012 .

I would def get cd3 and cd21 bloods done so that you have the most information possible. I'm soooo glad that I had my bloods done so early on in our trying just so I could rule out a lot of things. I got extremely luckily that most of my numbers were within normal range. It just put my mind at ease alittle. But now I'm freakin out about everything else. I said to dh yesterday I don't know how much more of this I can handle. Everyone else I know makes it look so damn easy. I'm totally ready for the dye test. Like omg it should be totally standard. Like what if dh and I are trying for 3 more years and I find out that all it was only a blocked tube.

This whole process is just extremely emotional and draining.

I'm not taking anything at the moment, I'm going au naturale lol!

Still spotting :( that isn't good! Good news you've got a follow up appointment in 7 days!

I came off bcp in january 2011, I think the first year we didn't try properly and missed out bd'ing in the fertile period!

I don't understand the concept of a blocked tube, can you still ovulate etc? But the egg can't get through the blockage?!

7 months isn't long at all, they say its normal for people to take a year to conceive!

I'm going to arrange to have bloods done cd3 next cycle so will be around 23rd august and then hopefully cd21 of the same cycle to confirm everything!

Oh good natural is always better but I can understand why people try different things but at least you can rule out that the light period wasn't caused by something you tried. That is always my biggest fear. But after i had a 45 cycle I was a like ahh I'm sure b6 complex can't hurt. Maybe your body is just getting adjusted from all the exercising and weight loss you had.

Honestly I'd rather a light period right now lol I think I've stopped spotting now hopefully it stays away for alittle. Lol. When I was on bcp my period was always very light and only lasted 4 days, I'd like to go back to that lol

Yes exactly with a blocked tube. I wish there was an easier way to test for a blocked tube because the dye test seems like a hassle. And I know it hasn't been long but the impatient side of me was ready to be pregnant before we even started trying. I just feel like time is ticking away but of course it's not.

On a more positive note. My OPKs are getting darker so hopefully that happens within the next couple days. I really don't know what happened last cycle how I ended up with a 45 day cycle but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again.

Oh good natural is always better but I can understand why people try different things but at least you can rule out that the light period wasn't caused by something you tried. That is always my biggest fear. But after i had a 45 cycle I was a like ahh I'm sure b6 complex can't hurt. Maybe your body is just getting adjusted from all the exercising and weight loss you had.

Honestly I'd rather a light period right now lol I think I've stopped spotting now hopefully it stays away for alittle. Lol. When I was on bcp my period was always very light and only lasted 4 days, I'd like to go back to that lol

Yes exactly with a blocked tube. I wish there was an easier way to test for a blocked tube because the dye test seems like a hassle. And I know it hasn't been long but the impatient side of me was ready to be pregnant before we even started trying. I just feel like time is ticking away but of course it's not.

On a more positive note. My OPKs are getting darker so hopefully that happens within the next couple days. I really don't know what happened last cycle how I ended up with a 45 day cycle but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again.

I'm going natural until december I think so we'll see how that goes!

That's good about your opks! I've found some so I think ill take some this cycle to check to ovulation!

I might look into the dye test and mention it to the doc.

When I was on bcp, I didn't have a period (which was normal for the type I was on) I just hope all the hormones are out my system, I know they say a year but sometimes it can take a lot longer!

OMG I just got my pos opk I am soooooo excited I am beyond excited that I will have a normal cycle this month. Even if we don't get our bfp their is a level of comfort there in knowing that I'm going to ovulate in the right time frame.

So happy I could cry lol

In regards to the dye test, since you really have been trying for awhile I would mention it and see what they say. Maybe there is a less invasive way to check your tubes that I just don't know about.

I think bcp really messes people up way more then they say.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
wooohoooo thats sooo good!!! i just took one and no + opk for me yet and silly me has forgotten to temp lol ive given up for this cycle, going to use opks this cycle though to check!

get bd'ing!!!!

yeah i defo think it does!!

How's everything going for you? Any pos opk yet?

I think I o'd yesterday so 1dpo today.

How's everything going for you? Any pos opk yet?

I think I o'd yesterday so 1dpo today.

I'm only on cd12 at the moment so not expecting +opk til thursday, took one just before and was -!

I'm super busy at the moment so temping is going rubbish as usual lol might try and do it for the next week to see the temp rise to confirm it! (If I remember lol)

Woohooo 1dpo! Hope you're bd'ing a lot lol, how's everything else at the moment? Have you looked at more houses?

A couple days away only, that's exciting.

Yeah I think having some temps is better then nothing at all. At least just until you get the spike anyway.

Omg have we bd'd a lot, more then normal but I keep trying to get dh to understand that it's more abut timing then quantity. Ill actually be glad to get a little break from it today lol

I'm almost all out of supplies again. If we don't get pg this month ill need more Ic OPKs and more digi OPKs. I think I'll hold off on the hpt's. I might try to have some self control this tww and not test like crazy. I don't know how well that will work but I might try.

We all turn into crazy ladies when testing is concerned especially when they are at hand! I'm excited for you to start testing!!!

That's what I was thinking, doing a few days either side to try show a spike!

Like you say a lot of bd'ing can be good or bad, quality is better than quantity but I say do whatever happens. No point bd'ing on certain days it takes the fun right of it! Then it becomes a chore, I promised myself I would never be like that for both oh and mine sanity!

Update #1: turns out I'm cd15 today, my temp hasn't risen yet, I'm expecting it to rise tomorrow maybe!

Update #2: I did an fsh test this morning which tests for your ovarian reserve ie number of eggs, I got a negative which means I have a good ovarian reserve! Woo lol

Update #3 lol: just done a opk and its stark white! :S I thought I would at least be getting another line by now! What on earth is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->