2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Oh keep testing it's getting closer.!!

Oh really and fsh test? I should look around and see if we have those here. I've heard of them but I could never find them at the store

I'm sure you'll get you pos soon or a strike that should be just as good. I know how you feel tho like come on already I'm here waiting lol

When I put my temp in this morning ff jumped me too 4dpo instead of 2, take a look and see what you think.

I would say you ovulated sunday by the huge temp rise plus you ovulate usually after the lh surge which is detected by the opk! But perhaps start testing as if its 4po, ff is quite clever so could very well be right.

Yeah mines called babystart, you test like you do with ic opk, positive means low ovarian reserve, negative means good ovarian reserve. First time I did it I saw negative aswell but started panicking because negative is usually bad then I read the instructions lol!

I getting worried because I can't see lines, I think I may be only cd14 though as I put light bleeding when it was just spotting so technically cd1 on ff is the last day of previous cycle! (Hopefully I will ovulate!)

Now I'm wondering if I caught the end of my surge on Friday, my test in Thursday was close but not yet pos so I'm wondering if I would have tested Thursday night it would have been pos. and I had ovulation pains on Friday and Saturday so I guess it could be any of those day. Either way is fine. We bd'd like crazy so we have all day covered.

Going back on all my charts I usually o 2 days after the surge so I think I'm going with Sunday as well. Maybe this is why my re said temping isn't always perfect. She said as long as I see a shift its good

I'm gonna look around for that fsh test online. I'd be interested to see what it says.

Have you ever had an annovulatory cycle before? If not i think you'll be fine it's taking its good ole time. Lol

Sunday it is then lol!

Never had an annovulatory cycle, just hoping I'm ovulating late or perhaps just having a few hour surge and I missed it! These past few days I can't stop peeing so perhaps my pee is too weak? Could be a number of things!

What do your ovulation pains feel like? And how long do they last? I felt pains yesterday

I started a new thread asking others to look at my chart but I really think Sunday.

Oh good, yeah your probably just ovulating a little later.

The o pains are just short aches nothing horrible and they don't last long but I usually only get them for a couple mins and then I don't feel it anymore but this month I had them both on Friday around 5pm and on Saturday while,walking around. So I don't know

If I take the pos opk out the red lines go away so I think I might mess around with that and see what my temps are in the next couple days.

That's interesting! Yeah keep a note of the +opk but see what happens over the next few days!

Im going to test tomorrow and see what the opk say and my temp aswell!

Yeah my o pains felt a bit like that but that confuses me more lol!

I like to try to hold off until next Monday, that would be either10 dpo or 8dpo but idk if I can wait that long. I've got pretty many tests left too lol

How exciting! Not long to go! My temperature has stayed the same today :S we'll see what the opk says today!

I have felt very nauseous for the past 3 days :( such a horrible feeling! And feel sick again today!

Update: did opk at 12pm and had a slightly darker line than yesterday evening but not positive yet could be tomorrow yet which is good as oh is away for a few days which means if I o later we may still catch the egg!

Also do you know if when you get lh surge and temp rise o occurs, so the egg is released so you can still get pregnant 1/2 days after o is released is that right?

Well I suppose if oh has super fast sperm that they might be able to get through your system before the egg starts breaking down from what I know once you release the egg it can survive unfertilized for 24 hours. But sperm can live 3-5 days. And once you get your lh surge your supposed to o within 12-48 hours so essentially you have 3 prime days. But they say you raise your chances if you bd prior to o rather then after. When I spoke with the re about it she said as long as your bd'ing every other day you are covered.

We bd'd way too much this cycle so if we aren't pg we won't be doing it like that again. I think dh is finally getting to the point that he's like ok let's get this show on the road which is great but I don't want to be bd'ing every single day or even twice a day, it's just too much. Lol

Oh boy I hope you feel better soon. I dislike nausea very much maybe it's a sigh o is coming lol I don't know I think everything is a symptom or a sigh lately lol

So I put my temps in this morning and I took out the opk information and it put dotted lines at 3dpo so I'm thinking that might be right . Tho it could be 5dpo too. Either one would be fine because we bd'd so much.

I don't think we have a chance this cycle so I won't be getting my hopes up, but I will for you!

We made the mistake of bd'ing too much a few cycles but hey its fun lol, oh does get carried away he still doesn't get that its quality over quantity and he gets too 'excited' lol hahahaha!

I wouldn't worry to much about your dpo, I would go for the least dpo so you don't get as disheartened by bfn as in theory then you could be a few more days dpo (does this even make sense lol I have a tendency to speak what in my head! )

My chart looks straight see what you think, ill edit the post in a second and put it in

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3660fe/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Yeah that's what I was thinking too so I'm going to go with 3dpo. But it'll be harder to figure out if the b complex helped or not. Yeah well hoping I get the bfp and I'm worrying for nothing lol

Your chart looks good, I don't dont know how to convert it to Fahrenheit so the number don't make much sense at the moment but it looks good. Any news on the OPKs?

At least you ovulated at a normal time this cycle :)

Held my pee for 3 hours so far, waiting as long as I can then ill let you know :)

How's your day?

I KNOW!!! Omg you have no idea how excited I am that I ovulated at a normal time. Even i dont know which day i am confident that i did o. Last cycle really had my emotions all over the place. And I have my doc appointment today with my regular gyn, so I'm glad that I can tell him I o'd. But he's probably gonna wanna update on everything. I don't know if he's going to do an exam though. I think it's just a follow up to make sure the re is helping me which well yeah I guess she is but I'm not happy that I have to tell him that I still had debris trapped at cd8, ugh

Other then that my day is going well. It's slow at work so I'm not super stressed but Ill be glad to get this appointment over with

oooo how exciting, let me know it goes :) I'm excited for you!

Going to pee on opk soon!

2 more hours of work left before my appointment.

Let know how the opk goes as well.

- still :S I guess I'm best waiting for the temperature rise anyway!

I'm exhausted and nauseous still, if I didn't have my period lol I would defo think I was pregnant lol! Usually around o I am so awake but I am extremely tired!

Edit: Omg I'm going crazy, just seen a car number plate of "bfp" and I saw 3 magpies yesterday (the old wives tale means a girl) and 2 magpies which is joy! My boobs are now hurting!

Opk still negative (or wee is too dilute) turns out I only have 2 left now lol not good! Need to get more!

How's your appoitnment?

Edit #10000 lol: I have weird af cramps and aches, back ache and the feeling around your ovaries/uterus that af is about to appear :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->