2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

I'm not one to give false hope but I agree. 12-48 hours for release and the egg surviving for 24 hours does put you at Saturday. So I'm hopeful still.

Aww see here in Pennsylvania ivf is expensive. It would be upwards of $20,000 for us but some states require your health insurance to cover it which is awesome for the other ladies but it sucks for me because its all out of pocket. Actually I'm not even sure if the dye test is covered but I am assuming it is. I might have to call and check on that. Do you have any covereage for iui's? The more time that goes on I think we'll end up doig iui soon. With the thickened lining and narrow cervix that's not working in our favor right now.

ahh that unfortunate, you see in UK if you try for 18 months or longer without a bfp then you can be referred for IVF on the NHS, waiting list can be quite a while but we can go private too. im defo not ready for that and OH is not ready to admit there is something wrong... hmm dont know how long until he decides there is :wacko: 2 years seems long enough to me!

well its 11pm here, and i'm off to bed to get up to take my temp, heres hoping for either a rise and ovulation or no rise and take a htp lol, either way i will be jumping on oh when he gets here tomorrow morning!!! (i dont know which one it would rather be lol)

your chart is looking so good still!!! im getting very excited for you!!

Edit: just realised my temp today was taken an hour earlier than all the other days, so that could mean its 0.1 higher than showing on chart - doesn't make too much of a difference though so won't bother changing it!

Temp rise oh yeahhh :) lol didn't bother testing! I think yesterday would have been +opk like pervious months which makes this cycle normal, just a 5 day longer follicular phase, af is expected between 20th and 23rd!

Did you test today? Anymore lines? Ohgosh this is exciting, did you show oh your test yesterday? Did he see the line?

If you get pregnant, we've still got to talk it'll just change to be preggo talk lol :)

Did you pounce on OH? Lol

Yeah longer follicular phase but that's ok hopefully the eggie was nice and mature. I didn't show DH Friday test it was all imaginary. And I tested again this morning but bfn and I dropped it in the toilet on accident so now I'm going to have to test again later.

I had a dip in temp today but I'm still crossing my fingers, I suppose it could be an implantation dip.

Yes def we will still talk. I'm kinda doubtful about this month tho I guess I just have it in my head that ill feel pregnant before it'll show on a test. I know that's crazy talk to I just don't feel it.

yes three times :blush: haha! had to give a good go lol! didnt bother telling him it was o time as i knew we'd be at it like bunnies anyway haha!!

dont forget youre only 9dpo, still plenty of time for those 2 lines! i would wait until tomorrow morning and use smu (ive heard that gives a better result than fmu - no idea why :wacko:)

i guess im 2dpo, weirdest thing: ive got cramps and back ache :wacko: :dohh: temp is still rising though!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3660fe/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

your chart still looks good, i expect its implantation due to your b vitamins etc im betting your LP has increased so 9dpo makes perfect sense to be implantation dip!!! did you delete your older charts or do you still have them?

edit: sorry your 7dpo which makes sense for implantation, they say 7-10 days after ovulation so whether you are 7 or 9 or anywhere in between its fine. will be interesting to see if temp soars tomorrow so its a triphasic chart!

Omg what a horrible morning I have been having. I am freaking wide awake and I got like 5 hours of sleep and this is totally foreign to me as I need a good 8 hours to function. I think the bcomplex is really giving me some crazy energy because I am never like this. But I've been having computer issues at work all morning and its driving me crazy. I know come mid afternoon I'm just going to want to crash

Yay!! So glad you at least got some bd'ing in there on Saturday your chances will be lower but that's ok.

Yeah all bfns so far. Im still have all my charts. Hopefully it is an implantation dip but I'm finding it very difficult to get my hopes up at all. I think it's easier to just tell myself it's not our month and if I'm surprised then it will be a great surprise

i got my crosshairs on ff, friday it is for o! hopefully we caught the eggy in time!! i tried looking for charts on ff with 0+1 bding but it wont let me know cos i dont pay for ff anymore since we started ntnp!

sorry to hear about your morning :( hopefully means youll get a goodnights sleep tonight!

your temps gone back up so thats good news, 8dpo is too early for af for your anyway so i wouldnt worry!! fingers crossed for a longer LP and a bfp for you! i think i may test on the 22nd august, a whole 10 days away!!!

how you feeling now? any better?

I did some digging for you on charts give me a min to get them uploaded

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 3
2 so far but I think I put too much info in the first time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 2
awww bless you, thanks! gives me a little hope but im seriously not going to worry about it at all (until 9dpo hahaha because i'm lying if i say i wont h0pe for a bfp! and by 9dpo i mean today lol) because we're not officially TTC. But good news, OH has agreed to do a SA before december when we start TTC properly :happydance:

have you found out if your insurance covers the dye test? and any more news on the SA? I've actually got a quick test for OH which tells you if he's got a normal level of sperm or not but doesnt tell you anything about the sperm, ie good quality sperm etc.

Oh wow when I put just 0+1 I get over 1000 charts but only 15% pregnancy so that's alittle lower then the usual 20 % the fact that o+1 is even an option tells me ff thinks it can happen

I'm doing ok so far. I'm having trouble keeping my mind on work lol I keep getting distracted. Yeah well. What can you do. Still bfn, now I'm running low on tests so I'm gonna have to hold on on testing alittle

awww bless you, thanks! gives me a little hope but im seriously not going to worry about it at all (until 9dpo hahaha because i'm lying if i say i wont h0pe for a bfp! and by 9dpo i mean today lol) because we're not officially TTC. But good news, OH has agreed to do a SA before december when we start TTC properly :happydance:

have you found out if your insurance covers the dye test? and any more news on the SA? I've actually got a quick test for OH which tells you if he's got a normal level of sperm or not but doesnt tell you anything about the sperm, ie good quality sperm etc.

No I didn't call yet but that will have to go on the list of things to do. Nope no news on the SA for dh I think he wants to wait to see if af shows or not.

What quick test??

Oh wow when I put just 0+1 I get over 1000 charts but only 15% pregnancy so that's alittle lower then the usual 20 % the fact that o+1 is even an option tells me ff thinks it can happen

I'm doing ok so far. I'm having trouble keeping my mind on work lol I keep getting distracted. Yeah well. What can you do. Still bfn, now I'm running low on tests so I'm gonna have to hold on on testing alittle

oooo that gives me a lot of hope then!!! yeah i suppose you could get +opk at 10pm at night then ovulate 10pm next night then egg is released 10pm next night so if you bd morning of the last night it defo could happen!

Its easier to say wait than actually do it!! lol

No I didn't call yet but that will have to go on the list of things to do. Nope no news on the SA for dh I think he wants to wait to see if af shows or not.

What quick test??

this is the test i bought for OH

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Babystart-...UTF8&qid=1376332486&sr=8-4&keywords=babystart

and this is the one i took

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Babystart-...UTF8&qid=1376332486&sr=8-1&keywords=babystart

let me know if that doesnt come up!

Yes it can def happen. Especially if his little swimmers are super fast. When I first met with the RE she said the majority of fertility issues are due to timing errors. So she made sure I understood all about ovulation, etc before we moved forward. And I swear she still tests me to make sure I know lol

I think I'll just save myself the hassle and make dh get the SA, I don't need him to have any more excuses for not getting it. My lucky well get this test and them hell really be resistant about the SA.

ill just keep hopeful but i wont be too disappointed when af comes.

At the moment Ive got really bad pains, like im constipated TMI sorry, it really hurts!

that a good point, id just wait for the proper SA! i bought it about 10 months ago lol, but whenever we get round to doing it, things go a little too far, also he has to abstain for 3 days, which rarely happens lol!

That's how I feel at the moment as well, I'm hopeful but I won't be devastated. I've done that to myself too many times to keep doing it. The first couple of months I guess is expected but now I'm more in reality

I had my family reunion yesterday afternoon and my sister knows nothing about us trying or having trouble getting pregnant and she started talking about it at the picnic table and I was just horrified because of course her kids were accidents so she has no idea what it feels like to try. So I just brushed her off like its none of her business but wtf why wouldn't she ask me that in private so I had a chance to tell her but no now I have no choice but to act like we're not trying ...ugh ppl are horrible sometimes

Hey guys. Just wanted to slide through and say I am just beginning to get a little crazy at 10 dpo. The thing that saved me was I didn't buy any tests until about 8 dpo so I couldn't test!

Hey guys. Just wanted to slide through and say I am just beginning to get a little crazy at 10 dpo. The thing that saved me was I didn't buy any tests until about 8 dpo so I couldn't test!

Welcome ready! Yeah I'm down to my last 4 tests so I'm trying not to test too much

That's how I feel at the moment as well, I'm hopeful but I won't be devastated. I've done that to myself too many times to keep doing it. The first couple of months I guess is expected but now I'm more in reality

I had my family reunion yesterday afternoon and my sister knows nothing about us trying or having trouble getting pregnant and she started talking about it at the picnic table and I was just horrified because of course her kids were accidents so she has no idea what it feels like to try. So I just brushed her off like its none of her business but wtf why wouldn't she ask me that in private so I had a chance to tell her but no now I have no choice but to act like we're not trying ...ugh ppl are horrible sometimes

thats a good way to be at the moment, then we can celebrate beyond belief WHEN it happens!!!!

oh nooo, thats not good! does no one know still that your TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->