2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Damn af got me!! I was starting to get excited too. But according to ff I had a 14 day lp which I'm happy about but I think it just delayed my period from coming. I'm not sure if it actually helped. I think I'll keep using it though and see what happened next cycle.

Oh no!!! I can't believe it, I was so sure for you aswell! A 14 day lp is good, much longer for eggie to implant! Fingers crossed for next cycle! Don't give up!

I'm not giving up just yet. Dh and I decided to give it another really good try this next cycle and if it doesn't happen for us then we will proceed with the SA and dye test. He thinks my body just needs some time to adjust. Since we feel iui is inevitable we started looking into at home IVI and ICI so I just ordered some supplies so I'd like to try that first. To tell you the truth I'm really scared of the dye test, I know it's a minor procedure but its really scarey to me. Lol

So dh gets a break for another cycle til he has to do the SA lol plus I'm hoping this bcomplex is just what we needed so I'd like to give that another chance

That's a good idea, perhaps try again this cycle then ntnp while sa and dye tests are done then full steam again trying! Ill be right here with you :) don't be scared about the dye test, ladies go through it everyday, you'll be fine :)

I'm 8dpo today, my chart is looking good so far but anything go happen! Its consistent which is very unusual for me! What do you think? I'm due af from 21st onwards (12dpo) but could be more like 23rd (14dpo) I don't know anymore!

Any nice plans for the weekend?

What's ivi and ici?

Yeah I think that's what we'll do. Sorry for the delay in response I had horrible cramps last night that woke me up in the middle of the night and I had to wait for the pain meds to kick in before I could fall back asleep so I slept in on Sunday. If last my time now so you prob went get this message until Monday morning. I didn't bother temping on Sunday because I slept in so late. We went to fireworks on sat night and just did grocery shopping and laundry on Sunday. Nothing too eventful.

That's weird that your chart is consistant, that would be unusually for me too. Hopefully it's a good thing. Are you planning on testing at all this cycle or just waiting it out?

Ivi is intravaginal insemination and ICI is intrcervical insemination it's basically insemination but depending on where you place the spermies. We're going to try the ICI I think, I bought these little catheters and dh looked it up on youtube lol

ahh that makes sense, i couldn't work out what the v and c was! that sounds like a great idea, especially with your narrow cervix opening, are you going to do it this month?

awww im sorry af is treating you badly!! hopefully its over soon!

im 10dpo, and i think if my temps stay up til 13dpo/14dpo then i will test :) but i doubt it will though, i've had backache and aching/pinches since O, which is unusual!

EDIT: crazy tww brain has started, I've just seen 3 magpies (GIRLLL :p lol)

heres my chart, what do you think? Very strangely consistent in LP!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3660fe/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Yeah we're gonna try it this cycle and see how it goes. I hate damn af, I had horrible cramps the last 2 nights and right now it seems like its going away so I have no clue I should have it for 2 more days so idk. Ugh

Yay!! 10 dpo and those temps are strangely consistant. I'm gonna do alittle digging and see what I can find on ff for you. I can't wait until your 13/14 too what your temps are, exciting!!

Ooo let me know how that goes, is it basically a pot of his spermies in the tube and put straight into your uterus?

Its very strange, I looked back to my old charts and they are very up and down throughout the luteul phase. Its weird cos I know I don't really have a chance at being pregnant but still feel hopeful lol, I'm going away thursday night til saturday afternoon so may test thursday morning which will be 13dpo and if I'm pregnant it should show + (that's if I haven't already had a temp dip, if I have a temp dip, I won't bother!)

Oooo how kind of you, let me know what you find on ff?

Slight confession: I've been addicted to bnb these past few days, looking at all the posts, getting myself hopeful! :( I can't help it!

Basically but in order to put it in the uterus you need washed spermies so were going to put it as far in as possible with only having unwashed sperm I wouldn't want to get an infection or anything. So probably just the opening of my cervix.

Yay I can't wait until Thursday. I looked at ff for comparable charts and it both on pregnant and non pregnant charts but I'm still hopeful

Ahh it's good to have alittle hope. It's exciting I never understand these women when they say oh I'm 3 months pregnant and just found out like wow wth you don't care at all do you lol

So I'd rather be hopeful then not lol

Ahhh that's a good idea, keep me updated :)

I'm not very hopeful today, had cramps/pinches that lasted about 20 secs :( and its only 11dpo, it weird!! Another consistent temp though today!

Update: 12dpo and feel like af is going to come any minute but my temp rose to 36.7 today from 36.5 yesterday!

How you feeling? Has af stopped now?

Yay!!! For temp rise. I'm excited for you. I would be testing like crazy already if I were you.

My af was very light this cycle which I'm actually glad about. I have a tini tiny bit of spotting right now so I've got my fingers crossed that it completely ends today. That would be a miracle but I'm hopeful.

I'm going to continue to take the b complex. Though so far I've only remembered every other day. Today is cd5 I think so I'm going to start doing the OPKs today.which reminds me I have to order more.

B complex sounds like a plan :) every other day is better than not at all! Yayy for the spotting almost stopping, that's so good!

I'm currently on cd30 12dpo and if temp stays up tomorrow I will test lol I'm not entirely sure how long lp will be as the 2 cycles I temped I was taking b6 and b12 so could be as short as 11/12 days which would mean af tomorrow so I don't know what to expect!

Crossing my fingers for af not to show or at least a decent lp.

My opk was very dark today, not positive but im hoping they don't get too dark too early. Hopefully I can get my pos around cd12-14 again

Me too, either way ill be happy! Obvs more for a big fat positive though lol!

Why are you worried about ovulating early? It won't affect anything will it?

Of course a bfp is better.

I've read that if you o too early that the eggs don't have enough time to mature. I've o'd at cd6-7 already and I really don't think that's enough time for a good quality egg. So that's the goal. Good quality eggs and a long enough lp to give it a chance to implant. And now that we have the supplies for the ICI, I'm getting more excited for this cycle.

I've been having an emotional time the last couple days tho. I'm driving myself crazy.lol

Oh I see, that makes sense! Hopefully mine was fully matured cos I ovulated later this cycle! I hope my temp stays elevated so I get the chance to test! I'm excited!

Why have you been emotional?!

Edit: if I don't get bfp I will be especially disappointed as my friend has gone into labour at 36 weeks and I will be going to see her in hospital, this will be so hard!

UPDATE: i tested this morning bfn :( but i swear i saw a line but i think i was imaging it! i've attached my chart as my temp has stayed up! but i guess after a bfn, af is sure to arrive soon! Also when I took my temp this morning it was 36.6 then fell back to sleep for another hour and it was 36.8 so I used 36.6, would you do this?

Update 2: I just looked back at the test, and I see a line (but only when I look in my room, when I look in natural daylight its not there) so now I don't know what to think. Its very faint but I swear I see it, I hope it not line eye! I can't even take a picture because you wouldn't be able to see it :(

Update 3: I just looked again using light from my window and it is still there, I hope its not an evap and me imagining it! If temp stays up tomorrow, I'm going to have to buy a test, or do you think I could test tonight. The test I used was an IC, which I know aren't as sensitive as frer or supermarket brands. I'm scared to test again in case its me imagining it!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3660fe/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Oh boy now I'm really excited for you. I would def buy an frer and test again. You could test again tonight if you think this IC hpt is not as sensitive as an frer. I really hate to say this but I get line eye a lot so I would def keep testing. But you have a good shot. Temp is up and no af that is what matters.

I would count the 36.6 and just make a note of the times and temps.
Fx for you.

im going to go buy a 2 pack of frers tonight and do one tonight and one tomorrow morning so ill keep you updated :) ive not told oh yet as i dont want him getting his hopes up! im really worried ive got line eye :(

how much are frers where you are?

They are pretty expensive here, well I think so anyway. The cheapest I have found is a 3 pack for $13 at target but I've seem them other places for a 2 pack for $18 which I think is just insane but I'm sure ppl buy them at that price all the time because they have a good reputation.

I wouldn't tell oh just yet either. I did that once to dh and it was horrible when I did end up with my period. I'm crossing every body part I can that this is not line eye.

I got my pos opk today, which I knew I would yesterday's was so dark and my nipples were hurting when I took my bra off last night. It happened so soon. Ugh. I didn't even have a chance to buy more ic OPKs or digis but I don't need to confirm this with a digi it is clearly positive. Ill post a pick

I do think I had some Ewcm which I never get but I'm still spotting so I couldn't really tell. I noticed it yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79