2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Hey Crystal, how you feeling today? i always check your ff lol what happened to your temp today? did you take it at a different time? how you feeling today?

i took my temp at 5:30am this morning due to an exam, it was 36.3 so i had to raise it to 36.5. i'm 4dpo today, its going so slowly!

lol ive been trying to get on here for the last hour. its pretty busy today at work. ugh. i woke up early because i have to work earlier today so i can leave for my appointment with the hematologist this afternoon.im getting excited to see if my iron levels are normal yet or what shes going to want to do to get them normal.

when i did the bbt adjuster is went all the way up to 97.66, that seemed kinda high so i was thinking it over if i wanted to use the adjusted temp or not.

with all the camotion this morning i didnt even have a chance to test, so im waiting for my next pee to test LOL

well BFN so far

if im 9dpo then i still have a shot but if i am 11 dpo then im probably out. i certainly dont feel pregnant. i dont have any symptoms at all. not even for AF. this wait is just too dang long

lol ive been trying to get on here for the last hour. its pretty busy today at work. ugh. i woke up early because i have to work earlier today so i can leave for my appointment with the hematologist this afternoon.im getting excited to see if my iron levels are normal yet or what shes going to want to do to get them normal.

when i did the bbt adjuster is went all the way up to 97.66, that seemed kinda high so i was thinking it over if i wanted to use the adjusted temp or not.

with all the camotion this morning i didnt even have a chance to test, so im waiting for my next pee to test LOL

oh no, booo for the busy day!!! ooohh whats the haematologist for? is it just for iron?

you know what people say, its the month they feel nothing is when theyre pregnant, im hopeful for you!!

i want to test lol at 4dpo but i wont!!

yeah just for iron. i got my bloodwork for that last week so im hoping its normal. the b complex is supposed to help with iron absorption as well and i have been having so much more energy since ive been taking that so i am hoping it helped with my iron as well as my LP. even if i end up with a 11 day LP im going to keep taking the b complex.

oh yeah i have heard that too. hopefullly

oh boy 4 dpo. hopefully it goes quicker for you then it did for me. my saving grace was the weekend, that seemed to help a bit but im too impatient. i find the more i have planned and scheduled the faster it goes.

ooohh thats good, let me know how it goes :)

fingers crossed for that bfp soon! are you going to hold off testing tomorrow and do it thursday instead? whens af due again? so when wil you be classed as late?

any news Crystal? how did yesterday go?

im so excited for you, your temp has shot up!!!! did you test today?

I test this morning bfn, I'm tempting to test again now but I only have 3test left.

Sorry I didn't get to write u til so late I've been so busy today because I have to try to get caught up with work because I have to take a half day tomorrow to have an iron infusion. The last time I had them they did it for only one hour for eight weeks but this time she's gonna do it once for 4 hours so I can just get it over with. My iron levels were ok but she wanted me to start taking 2tablets a day and I was like ahhh I don't know if I can do that so she said or two choices take the tablets or get the infusion. So I'm going to get the infusion

Temp went up this morning but now tomorrow and Friday I have to wake up early so my temps won't be accurate which sucks cause I like them being accurate lol

Not good about the infusion but its good that's everyone wants to help you :)

Did you test again?

I wonder how different your temps will be, that's a bit annoying seen as these 2 days are the important ones!

Sorry for the late reply myself, I've been crazy busy! 2ww is going so slowly!

Ugh temp drop this morning just waiting for af now I don't have any af symptoms tho. I put in the adjusted temp in too it was much lower then that

Oh no I'm sorry to hear that! :( did you test anyway? Don't count yourself out until af arrives! Miracles happen! :)

I'm 6dpo today, I'm exhausted :( feel sick on and off but I think that's because I'm so tired!

I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks, counting down the days, I need some sun and relaxation time!

Test this morning, bfn with what I thought was my last test but I cleaned my purse out today and found 2 more tests and I have two frees left but I won't waste them.

It's 10pm now and still no af so I don't know what's going on. I'm getting excited to see what my temp is tomorrow tho. Usually as soon as my temp drops I get af that same day but maybe the b complex helped with that.

Ugh sorry to hear you don't feel well. I hope you feel better soon or stay feeling bad for 9 months lol either way. Yay I love counting down to holiday.

Well I'm off to bed now ill let you know how tomorrow goes.

I am 4 dpo and I'm having crampiness. My nipples are also really sensitive. Guuuuh, I want it to hurry so I can either test or start over.

I am 4 dpo and I'm having crampiness. My nipples are also really sensitive. Guuuuh, I want it to hurry so I can either test or start over.

I'm exactly the same, although, I've also got excessive need to pee and backache!

Test this morning, bfn with what I thought was my last test but I cleaned my purse out today and found 2 more tests and I have two frees left but I won't waste them.

It's 10pm now and still no af so I don't know what's going on. I'm getting excited to see what my temp is tomorrow tho. Usually as soon as my temp drops I get af that same day but maybe the b complex helped with that.

Ugh sorry to hear you don't feel well. I hope you feel better soon or stay feeling bad for 9 months lol either way. Yay I love counting down to holiday.

Well I'm off to bed now ill let you know how tomorrow goes.

I'm getting excited for you too :) ill check your ff lol haha! Fingers crossed you get a big rise tomorrow!

My temp is staying constant which is a good as usual it varies quite a lot in LP!

Good news about af! How exciting :)

I know I'm so excited for my holiday, need to recharge my batteries!

I'm exactly the same, although, I've also got excessive need to pee and backache!

Hi MrsLAKe and Polygirl, i am currently 7dpo and have had cramping/backache since o, so strange! when do you girls plan on testing?

Crystal your temps gone up and no af, did you test? :)
Omg Laura. No af yet. I don't like that my temp is still at coverline though. I wish it would go up. Now I have to set my alarm tomorrow so I can remember to temp. I hate temping on the weekend.

I just took my last cheapie hpt so I only have one frer left. So ill def be going to the store tomorrow if af doesn't show.

Maybe this b complex helped me out and this is an implantation dip? Wishful thinking. Today is either 12dpo or14 dpo so a good lp either way if af comes tomorrow or Sunday ill be happy that my lp was longer, I just don't want to have too long of an lp either.

omg im so excited! :happydance: i will defo be stalking ff tomorrow to see what your temp is lol i cant wait until you tell me on bnb!

was your test bfn today then? what does OH think of all this?

yeah hopefully af doesnt show and you get your bfp, but if not you know b complex has helped your lp which is very encouraging!!!

Yeah it was bfn, Dh thinks I'm pg !! But I keep telling him that the temps don't match up. So I got onto ff and looked at charts and I came across this one and now I'm getting my hopes all up but I don't want too at the same time.

I'm not really feeling well at the moment but I think it's for the iron infusion. I'm exhausted and I'm not hungry at all which is kinda weird because I'm always hungry.

Give me a sec to find this chart ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members