2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

The cheapest ones I've found are £6 for a 2pack, rest of about £10, its ridiculous for bfns :( I'm going to go buy the £6 pack tonight and ill end just end up testing tomorrow morning as I can never hold my wee long enough and I drink so much water all day!

I won't be telling him until I get a positive on a digital whatever month that is, you cannot mistake the word pregnant lol!

Ohh wowww that is super positive, mine are never like that! That eggy must be ready early!! Its a good sign if you've got ewcm!! How bad is the spotting?

It is ridiculous for bfns. I agree there is no mistaking the words pregnant. I'm getting excited for you to test. Are you symptom spotting or trying to ignore them?

Yes that is super positive, ill be testing now everytime I pee to see how long it lasts lol the one month I got 2 days of positives. If its still pos by the end of the day I think I'll run out to get some digis, I love seeing smileys lol

I have crazy backache lol it really hurts! And on off pinches/cramps and other than nothing really, other than when I don't eat I start feeling very sick and dizzy! I'm not that bloated at the moment which usually when af is due, for about 4 days before its crazy horrible bloating! I'm getting excited to test, I keep looking at the line on the test I did this morning omg I seriously hope its not an evap! I don't think I can hold out until tomorrow morning ahhh I guarantee when I go buy them I will have to test!

I'm hoping it was just those 2 extra days the egg took to develop and that's why I got my chance! I have an exciting nervous feeling, I will defo be devastated if af comes!

Are you going to bd even though you're still spotting?

Just took another opk and wow I have never ever had an opk this positive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2
I have crazy backache lol it really hurts! And on off pinches/cramps and other than nothing really, other than when I don't eat I start feeling very sick and dizzy! I'm not that bloated at the moment which usually when af is due, for about 4 days before its crazy horrible bloating! I'm getting excited to test, I keep looking at the line on the test I did this morning omg I seriously hope its not an evap! I don't think I can hold out until tomorrow morning ahhh I guarantee when I go buy them I will have to test!

I'm hoping it was just those 2 extra days the egg took to develop and that's why I got my chance! I have an exciting nervous feeling, I will defo be devastated if af comes!

Are you going to bd even though you're still spotting?

Yay those symptoms sound promising. I'm so excited I know I'd be the same way I'd probably end up testing tonight and tomorrow morning but then I'd try to talk myself into not testing because you don't want to waste them. Lol the crazy things I think about.

Oh yes well be bd'ing while spotting, it'll probably lessen my chance but yeah we'll what can I do.

Omg me neither, that is a very positive sign! wowweeee, mine are barely visible!

ive looked at the supermarket i am going to get the frers from and they sell the test strips so i think ill hold my pee tonight and do a test strip, see what that looks like and probs wont use frer until tomorrow morning or if test strip looks promising ill probs end up doing all 4 hahahaha!! :dohh:

this does not seem real, i have never seen a line in a hpt before, it probs is an evap but i have never even seen an evap on these hpt and ive used loads lol!

Yay for test strips but are they the same sensitivity as frers? Haha same here all 4 lol

I got a wicked evap once but it was too much of a squinter so I still had it in the back of my head that it might not be real so when it was bfn the next morning I was sooo upset. I've never had a pos hpt so is probably be thinking like that for awhile until it was so dark that their was no denying it. And still then I'd probably be thinking of all the things I ate that could have caused a false positive but like you said before there is no denying a digital. I don't think I would let myself get too excited until I got that.

Haha omg I don't know how I'm going to wait until tomorrow haha

yeah they are 2 for £1 lol so ill probs buy a few, ill have a look when i go shopping later on tonight for the sensitivity!

oh nooo i'm starting to believe its an evap, i would be crushed!!!

im dying to test now!! i just want to see that 7 letter word right now! especially when i'm so close!

i have a horrible headache and neck ache :( when are you going to start the ici? today?

Omg for that price I would buy a bunch.

Crossing everything that its not an evap fx fx fx

Never thought I would say this but yay for a headache.

That's the plan ICI tonight. Tho dh is out of town right now with his dad and brother and I have to pick his mother up from her appointment tonight so it's going to be a long day. Work is slow right now so I'm just watching the clock tick at the moment lol

Fingers crossed everything goes to plan for you :) a long day but will be worth it!

I'm starting to feel really icky but I tthink that's all in my head :(

Hurry up 9pm to test!

I'm exhausted!

Hi ladies jumping in and now I'm eager for you to test, Laura - :dust: to you FX'd real tight hope this is your cycle :)

Not too much longer for you !!!!

I just went through my box of supplies and found one last digital opk hidden with the instructions...so I took it and I got a smiley lol yay.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Yeyyhhh hurry up oh so you can get bding!!! How exciting!

Omg tell me about it, I'm so excited but worried for a start white test :( I need all the good luck I can get xxx

Get on with your :sex: girlie doesn't get much more positive than that.

Laura are you testing tonight with frer or tmrw AM?

Is a 2 hour hold enough? I don't think I wait any longer! I'm dying to test!

I would think so but I'm biased at this point because I want you to test lol

I think its enough frer says anytime of day but I'm just scared to see a stark white test :( I feel the frer is a better bet than the test strip. For frer do you do it in your urine stream or in a pot? I tend to do it in a pot, does it make a difference?

I dip everything even when it says its for midstream. Yeah my luck I'd drop it in the toilet lol

That is a very good point, and knowing me I will drop it, I've always dipped, it says to hold in stream for afew seconds so do you just dip for a few seconds? Can you overload the test lol knowing me, I would do that! I've never used frer before just clearblue and supermarket own brand and ic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->