2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

My instructions say you can either dip or hold in urine stream.either or for 5seconds.

Omg I can't wait lol. My mil hasn't called yet so ill be around for a little yet

Good luck good luck good luck!!! Fxfxfx

Omg I can't wait lol. My mil hasn't called yet so ill be around for a little yet

Good luck good luck good luck!!! Fxfxfx

bfn :cry: although i did look and frer are 15mui and the test i did this morning was 10mui and my other test strips are 20 mui. Going to see what temp is tomorrow, knowing my luck itll go down and af will arrive :(

Dang it. I'm still hopeful tho your not out until af shows and hopefully you just tested to soon.

What a load of poop! If my temp stays up tomorrow, do you reckon I should test or wait til saturday?

I vote for testing but I don't want to be a bad influence. I test way too much so I'm not the person to be asking lol

So we did the ICI, it was interesting to say the least. I think we will continue to try it this way as least once a cycle.

I'm excited for your temp to stay up tomorrow fxfxfx

i tested and bfn :( but my temp has stayed up. The longest LP i have had without using anything like b6 and b12 was feb this year and my temp had a massive drop at 14dpo and i started spotting and i af arrived the next day. i am 14dpo today and nothing, temp is still up.

i dont know what to think :wacko: surely at 14dpo a bfp would show on a frer? also i have woken up with incredibly back ache, to the point where i struggled to bend to put my socks on :dohh:

lol i love your description of the ici...interesting! hopefully it all points towards to a bfp this month :happydance:

My Ovulation Chart

Your temp is still way above your coverline - give it some time try to hold off on testing as long as you can and listen to your body. Isn't a back ache a symptom of early pregnancy? I thought I had heard that before.

Well your temp is up and af hasnt arrived so your still in the running but I always say to myself by like 12 dpo that surely it would show by now. I'm sure it's not completely out of the question you might have implanted late but the chances are getting slimmer

But....your not out until af shows so as long as she doesn't show your still in the running.

Oh no sucks to hear your in pain what do you think that is? Implantation ? Lol hey I'm gotta think positive right!

hey guys, thanks for being so supportive! i guess i'm just waiting for af, 14dpo seems far too late to not see a bfp :cry: i know some people get them late but never thought it would be me!

im going to wait now until monday i think, perhaps af will just show tomorrow! the only thing i dont understand is why my LP is much longer this cycle without any vitamins to lengthen it :wacko:

my backache is terrible, oh has had to massage it!

Yeah I don't know about your lp hopefully it's a good sign!! Only time will tell. That's the worst part of the wait.

Might do a bit of research on the lp and see what happens tomorrow, until then I'm going to have to have a long hot bath to ease my backache!!

I can see a faint line on my frer, I know it after the time frame though, are we thinking evap? The line on the ic is still there aswell! I just hope this is a beginning of a bfp, I'm too scared to wish too much though! I tried taking a picture, but my camera is rubbish and you can't see the lines!

I want to see a pic!

Try holding off and testing again in the morning!

You can't see the lines when I take a picture because my phone camera is rubbish! Ill try again later, its not faint though, I wouldn't say it was a squinter!

well your temps would certiainly support a bfp so i really hope this is it for you.

Its so annoying, I want to show you guys but just comes out blurry when I go closer to the test :(

i'm swear im starting to crazy, this line is PINK not grey like an evap!!! i don't know what to think :wacko: advice please ladies?

If it's pink then that's a good sign! Wait til morning with fmu and see. FX'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->