2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Hi ladies!! Today is 2dpo and I am cramping big time! I hurts to get up and down from my chair! I'm hoping it's a good sign, I am brand new to this site where I read a thread about all these women having this same symptom and ALL of them in the thread got pregnant that month. I'm sure hoping its a good sign! I feel nuts lol!! Just needed to talk to people who don't think I'm crazt :thumbup:

Hi ladies!! Today is 2dpo and I am cramping big time! I hurts to get up and down from my chair! I'm hoping it's a good sign, I am brand new to this site where I read a thread about all these women having this same symptom and ALL of them in the thread got pregnant that month. I'm sure hoping its a good sign! I feel nuts lol!! Just needed to talk to people who don't think I'm crazt :thumbup:

i was cramping from 2dpo and now im 11dpo, AF due tomorrow and im still cramping with backache. tested 10dpo bfn, now just waiting for AF. how are you?

i had to wake up an hour and a half earlier then i normally do for the months end at work but my temp was pretty much the same as yesterday the adjusted temp put me way up but i dont know if i should use that one or not. tested, bfn. i woke up with a headache probably from getting up earlier than normal. heres my chart with without adjusting adjusted temp would be 97.84...big difference.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f88de/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

i would be tempted to use adjusted because an hour and half can make a big difference!! i woke up 2 and half hours earlier than usual and it was 36.6 so made it 36.7 but when i use adjusted web page it says to use 36.88 i thought that was way too much lol and didnt want it to get my hopes up! im cramping a little today and my back is very sore today!!!!

heres my chart!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 7
looks awesome your not even close to your coverline. i am way to close for comfort. i think ill leave it unadjusted for now. ill see how tomorrow looks if im high again i can always come back and change it. im torn.

im reallly suprised i havent had cramping yet. if i do end up getting AF maybe ill get a 14 day LP again id feel alot better about that. something in my head is telling me the longer the better which i know isnt necessarily true but id feel better going back to 14 especially since i O so dang early.

just realized now i forgot to check cm.

14 day LP is much better than my 12!! gives the eggie much more time to get comfy lol :winkwink: ive been taking vit b complex this month so maybe mine will increase even if its 13 i will be happy.

This cramping/back pain is worrying me though, and you know that feeling you get when AF is about to show, i keep going toilet to check, i have that so i'm not very hopeful at the moment :( (even bd'd this morning cos that usually brings AF lol)

my muscles in my legs are hurting at lot today! bloating is horrendous, i feel very fat :nope:

If AF doesn't show tomorrow morning/overnight i might test if my temps stay up!

p.s remember we think your coverline is wrong!!! so i think youre actually far away from it!! :thumbup:

hopefully the vitamin b complex helps you out. when i asked the doc about my random 12 day lp he said it was fine they worry with 10 days so i think youll be fine. ill just be happy to go back to normal

ugh i hate that feeling. i usually dont get that "oh man its coming" feeling but last month was horrible with this especially since i was having pink cm it was actually worrying me. but im trying my hardest not to worry this month LOL

true i dont trust the coverline but just to see that red line so close...LOL

hopefully the vitamin b complex helps you out. when i asked the doc about my random 12 day lp he said it was fine they worry with 10 days so i think youll be fine. ill just be happy to go back to normal

ugh i hate that feeling. i usually dont get that "oh man its coming" feeling but last month was horrible with this especially since i was having pink cm it was actually worrying me. but im trying my hardest not to worry this month LOL

true i dont trust the coverline but just to see that red line so close...LOL

yeah i've heard 10 is a worry but anything more is fine :) so we'll all good!! i think AF might come later/tomorrow :( :cry: :nope: with either AF or bfp (most likely AF lol) being close it makes me worry etc i hate it!!!

fx for bfp...i could use a break from af for about 9 months LOL

I was out at the store last night and i was so tempted to buy more FRERs bc because they were cheaper at that store then what i bought them for and DH had me so embarrassed. he said something about not needing them and i just got bright red and said im going to leave you at home next time. i ended up not buying them but at least i know they have them. but they didnt have any test sticks for the cbfm so i am soo annoyed i really didnt want to buy those online but looks like i have too and now if i buy them today they wont arrive until march 7th...wth ..thats cutting very close if af arrives and if i get my bfp it will be such a waste but i really dont have much of a choice but to take my chances.

fx for bfp...i could use a break from af for about 9 months LOL

I was out at the store last night and i was so tempted to buy more FRERs bc because they were cheaper at that store then what i bought them for and DH had me so embarrassed. he said something about not needing them and i just got bright red and said im going to leave you at home next time. i ended up not buying them but at least i know they have them. but they didnt have any test sticks for the cbfm so i am soo annoyed i really didnt want to buy those online but looks like i have too and now if i buy them today they wont arrive until march 7th...wth ..thats cutting very close if af arrives and if i get my bfp it will be such a waste but i really dont have much of a choice but to take my chances.

is there somewhere else you can go to get them from? because *when* :)haha:) bfp arrives you can take them back? i'm already planning next cycle to start ordering more opk and hpt, i might buy a cbfm are they good?

i thought i could just buy them from walmart but they never have them when i go. i could order them from cvs.com(a local drugstore) and just take them back if i dont use them.

ive never used the cbfm i just got it. i dont know if its really going to make much of a difference since i do the bbt and opks itll probably just be like an extra thing to play around with.

i def need to buy some cheapie hpts online though. i really do like these FRERs tho, absolutely no indent lines. expensive but kinda worth it to not be heartbroken. im worried if i buy the ic cheapies and i see the indents again ill cry LOL especially if its closer to it being possible. luckily when i got them last month i was testing incredibly too early

yeah id get them so you can easily take them back :) im feeling positive for you :hugs:

yeah thats what i thought, if taking my temp and opk i know when im ovulating is there any point!! and i know what you mean about frer's, they are quite expensive to use for early testing, I've only got 4 cheapies left! tempted to test later on but i seem to be weeing so much i think my wee will be too dilute TMI lol

i dont think there is any point to paying full price for it but i got mine on craigslist for $40 and i made sure i sanitized it although the wee never touches the machine. they are coming out with a new clearblue test called clearblue advanced digital opk and from what i understand its the same technology as cbfm but you dont need the machine its just disposible sticks and youd have to track your own results...which i think pretty much everyone does anyway. i have yet to see those for sale anywhere...even online.

Yeah, the little girl in me says go ahead and test but the sensible part of me says itll be bfn only because its not concentrated enough and why do that to yourself but ill be here with whatever you decide.

yeah the cbfm are an okay price on their own but its the sticks you have to keep buying which will make it expensive, especially when ff works for me!

lol im very tempted, but i drink a lot of water/juice so my wee is always very pale (i have to hold wee for ages to get + opk otherwise its too dilute) next time i go i may look at wee and see what colour then decide lol TMI (sorry). i wish i tested this morning :dohh:

i would def wait until its alittle concentrated. nothing is really tmi. tho i would never say half the things IRL that i type on here. LOL oh man now i am wishing you would have tested this morning too but im proud of you for saying you wouldnt and not doing it. i would crack like an egg.

me too lol i got up so quick and wee'd so i didnt have the chance! we both going to test tomorrow if AF doesnt show and temp has gone up?

Yep thats the plan. im super excited too. now if this day could just go a tad bit faster LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->