2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

i've been reading up and some people get bfn with fmu but then bfp with afternoon pee, wish i had gone out and bought more frers now!

i've only got one IC left which is 20mui, seems a bit silly to test at night with it though? ill probs wait and see temp tomorrow and decide whether to test!

i want to show OH the two positive tests but i don't want to get his hopes up! :cry:

omg I can't believe I missed all this excitement. I have heard that too about smu. Don't test with the 20mui if it comes out bfn you'll just drive yourself crazy save that one for 2 more days.

Omg I wish you would have bought more tests. Lol I'm such a bad influence.

What the plan now? I can't wait to see your temps tomorrow and more tests!!!

Omg crystal the line is pink, the line is pink and there is so mistaking it but my phone camera is awful and I don't want to use oh iphone 5 cos he'll ask what I'm doing and I don't want to tell him yet.

I'm going to wait now and see what temp is tomorrow then decide what to do. I hope this isn't a chemical/evaps (unlikely evap on 2 tests?!), my backache is as bad now as it was this morning :( perfect to go to bed!

Omg omg omg that is so awesome. It's probably unlikely to be an evap on 2 tests unless they are both crap in which I would be madder then mad if they turn out to be Evaps but I've got my fingers crossed that this is your bfp. I just knew you would have better chances this month with him having been away and i bet he had super sperm lol and thats probably just what you needed.

Yay I'm so excited I'd be taking 5 thousand tests by now. Ok ok ok go to bed quick so you can wake up and test again lol

Well girls, I started spotting this morning, temp is still up but I showed oh the tests and asked could he see anything, he said yeah and I asked what colour and he said pink then I told him I was spotting and he face dropped, bless him. Personally I think because the lines are faint I think its a chemical :( but I guess its a waiting game to see what happens with this spotting!

I didn't want to tell oh because of this reason, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy! We did have very err vigorious sex for the past 3 days :$ and I was lifting extremely heav furniture yesterday but I think I'm clutching at straws :( depending how heavy the bleeding gets, ill do a test in a few days to confirm its negative!

My first ever lines on a test and its over with the click on my fingers! :(

Oh no Laura sorry to hear about the spotting but as long as you don't get a flow your still in. When I first came on here in the wtt board the girl,I was chatting with there had spotting and she is due any day now so spotting is not always bad. Her doctor said its because there is more blood flow to your cervix right now so it is sensitive.

Keep your fingers crossed and take it easy and wait it out. If this pregnancy is mean to be it will be. I still have my hopes up. Oh an my sil didn't know she was pregnant with her 4th child until she was almost months because she was still have regular bleeding so while spotting sucks I promise you it can still work out.

::hugs::

The spotting has picked up to a light bleed now and I have awful cramps, I think its all over! Spent a good hour crying! I can't believe my two first bfp's are over in 2 days! I am 4+5 today :( what classes it as a chemical?

Edit: had a look, anything before the 5th week is a chemical because nothing wouldn't be picked up by ultrasound yet!

UPDATE: bleeding has got quite a lot heavier now :(

DP and I are devastated, its the first time in about 2 years that we've seen a bfp and its gone just like that! Seems silly I know but I can't help it!

Aww Laura I'm so sorry to hear this. You've waited so long for A bfp too. I had a really good feeling about this cycle for you too so we know that it's never too late to bd. don't get discouraged though at least you know now that your tubes aren't blocked and oh probably has a good sperm count. You just need to figure out what would have caused this. I think you need to have your progesterone and such checked. Which I know was on you list of things too do but hopefully you can begin to figure out why this happened.

There's always a reasons and theres always solutions.

So sorry :hugs:

Thankyou, I've agreed with dp to test on friday to confirm its negative so can prepare ourselves for the next cycle. Its bank holiday on monday so I can't have cd3 bloods done so I will have to wait for next cycle, when would I get my progesterone checked? Is it on cd21?

I did a bit of research and chemical pregnancies are caused mostly by defects in the fetus but I'm thinking of booking an appointment with doc to see what she advises, my guess she wouldn't be too worried with one but when it starts getting more than 3 but peace of mind would be welcomed greatly at the moment. This whole situation has crushed DP so bad, he can't believe its happening!

How's the bding going crystal? Have you done any more ici? I've got my fingers crossed for this cycle for you!

Edit: my temp is still above coverline and went up a bit today, its making me all confused! What do you think?

Update: this bleeding is very heavy, my af is never like this :( this is day 2 of heavy bleeding! I know this is different bleeding but I didn't expect it to be like this at all! Luckily the cramping is not nearly as bad as yesterday!

Sorry for the delayed response Laura. We ended up going away for Saturday and Sunday and I got my mobile hotspot to work sat night but I couldn't get it to work Sunday and then we got home late so we went straight to bed

Honestly I re wrote this post 3 times because I don't think anything I could say would make me feel better so I guess it's best not said. I think in situations like this time is what heals the pain. And I realize that your probably hurting alittle more then most people would be right now because you have been trying so long.

Work is very slow for me today so ill be around if you want to chat. That sucks about the bleeding but I'm glad the cramping is not as bad as the other day that's no fun I know it

Your temp never did go below your coverline ? I think if you still have hcg in your system your temp will stay up until its all out. That my understanding of it anyway.

Work is very slow for me today so ill be around if you want to chat. That sucks about the bleeding but I'm glad the cramping is not as bad as the other day that's no fun I know it

Your temp never did go below your coverline ? I think if you still have hcg in your system your temp will stay up until its all out. That my understanding of it anyway.

Thank you for being so supportive :) like you say I think its hit us hard because its been such a long time to get those 2 lines and then they were taken away so quickly!

Aww boo about work! Luckily the bleeding is a lot lighter now, I'm just exhausted, constant headache, boobs are hurting and my whole body is aching but on the whole I feel much better now! The cramping is pretty much gone now, but I have continuing sharp stabbing pains in my uterus that last about 5-10 seconds which hurts.

Edit: just been asleep for hour and a a half to get rid of my headache and I've woken up with it still :(

My temp still hasn't gone below coverline and today is 3rd day of bleeding, but it is going down, going to keep temping this cycle to make sure I ovulate as I've heard some people have crazy cycle after.

Looking at your chart, I would guess you ovulated sunday which is good :) did you get lots of bding in?

Gets lots of rest, have you taken anything for the headache?

I'm a wuss when it comes to headaches I never get them so when I do I want them gone gone gone ASAP.

I agree I would keep temping just so you can have more knowledge. I don't like not having information.

We didn't get much bd'ing in this cycle at all we did the ICI on Thursday and dtd on Friday but nothing since then bc his family was around. But we had a good weekend so I can't complain. I'm not sure if the temp is accurate though because I had horrible allergies which blocked my nose up so I had to take the temp with my mouth open so I could breathe so I'm sure that messed it all up. Also I didn't take the temp right when I woke up because his mother was chatting my ear off at 7am

Ohgosh well we both know just once is enough, I've got my fingers crossed for you :) when will you be testing?
Shame about your temps though, the big jump still indicates ovulation so fingers crossed it is!

Yeah I like temping just for that reason :)

I told my friend today, she was so supportive :) it felt such a release to get everything out, and now I know who to go to for a cuddle!

I'm not sure when I'll be testing. I think I might try to hold off on testing until I am actually late or at least like 12 dpo. Plus i didn't buy anymore hpt's so I only have one digital at the moment so that won't do me any good testing early anyway.

I'm glad you found some comfort in a friend. I'm sure it's not an easy thing to go through so getting that release is good. :hugs:

That sounds like a good idea, its too tempting to test when you have packs of tests lying around!!

I've read that women are extra fertile after a miscarriage, i hope i get a sticky bean this month!

yeah she is a great friend, i'm so glad i told her, was defo a weight off my shoulders!

my headache has finally gone, im so glad and the bleeding is defo subsiding now!

how was work today?

Yeah honestly I think I have a greater appreciation for getting a bfp now. I really don't want to get my hopes up now just to be let down.

I've read that too so hopefully you you are extra fertile but I've also read that the guy produces more sperm when excited so that helps out a lot too if your oh is excited and ready to try again. I've read that when its forced or there is no foreplay the guy has less sperm. Now how true that is, I don't know but I've read it.

I'm glad your headache is gone that's good.

I got mad with work yesterday because it was really slow so they put me on a project that I really didn't want to do so I wasn't able to goof off like I wanted and now I'm busy today but I'm going to take it easy cause I don't really feel well. My temp spiked like crazy this morning so I'm trying to figure out if I'm getting a cold or if this is symptoms lol I was gonna get a cup of coffee to drink because I'm alittle tired but then I thought ahh idk my tummy is not feeling a cup of coffee right now.

Oh wow, your temp spiked crazy high today, will be interesting to see when ff puts your ovulation, maybe its worth doing an opk to see if its still positive?

Thatts interesting to hear about foreplay! We always have foreplay before, I have always worried about saliva though, cos I've heard it kills sperm, have you heard this?

Yeah I don't know if ill be testing early again, although I got bfp on 13dpo so not exactly early, hmmm ill see!

Headache is back today and I've still got crazy backache, bleeding has picked up again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->