2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

I took an opk yesterday and it was negative. I feel like I'm coming down with alittle cold I have a sore throat too so that's probably the reason for the spike.

I have heard that too about saliva we bought preseed just for that reason. But it's horrible if you use too much so we just use a little the size of a pea.

No 13 dpo is not early at all but I was testing at 6dpo now I'm thinking that's kinda crazy. But for you technically testing at 13 dpo you were one day late because you weren't taking an supplements or anything. I think I'll wait until 12dpo going off of Sunday as ovulation.

Since I usually have an 11 day lp then the 12 th day would technically be late for me. I've been so horrible at taking this b complex lately I've gotta get back on that

I truly am insane...I just googled can you have an implantation dip at 3dpo and the women in the thread I found ended up pregnant that cycle...probably a coincidence.

I took an opk yesterday and it was negative. I feel like I'm coming down with alittle cold I have a sore throat too so that's probably the reason for the spike.

I have heard that too about saliva we bought preseed just for that reason. But it's horrible if you use too much so we just use a little the size of a pea.

No 13 dpo is not early at all but I was testing at 6dpo now I'm thinking that's kinda crazy. But for you technically testing at 13 dpo you were one day late because you weren't taking an supplements or anything. I think I'll wait until 12dpo going off of Sunday as ovulation.

Since I usually have an 11 day lp then the 12 th day would technically be late for me. I've been so horrible at taking this b complex lately I've gotta get back on that

The things google can give you is crazy, gets your hopes up so much, the amount I've read about women having heavy bleeding and going on to have a full term baby but I know not to get my hopes up!

Ahh have you taken your temp in the day to see if its a little high aswell?

I might do some research about preseed and get some!

Yeah but at 13dpo to get a bfp then bleed 2 days later is heart breaking, I think next time I'd rather wait til I'm a week late! (But I know thatll never happen, it was hard waiting til 13dpo lol!)

That's the annoying thing is when you take b complex, you don't even know when you're late because you don't know if your luteul phase has changed or not?!

Oh I know it I don't know why I torture myself that way.

Just took my temp right now, no fever.

A week late ?? OMG I would never be able to wait that long.

How are you feeling now? Any better now that your headache is gone?

Hmmm maybe its just a cold then, very strange!

Yeah a week lol but I doubt it would manage that! Haha, ill be testing around 13dpo in future I reckon, so officially 1 day late!

Yeah feeling much better, headache has been on and off again today which is annoying! Backache is still there, but no cramps, only been spotting since at 2pm so that's a relief again, hopefully it won't pick up again! Boobs still aching on and off, think my hormones are still settling down!

Excited for my holiday on saturday :)

I'm excited to see your temps over the next few days and see what happens. My temps are still above coverline so I hope they settle down soon because my temps are still in the post o range!

Update (wednesday): I've been thinking and I want to o later this cycle like cd18 like last cycle because of my holiday, (dp isn't coming) and If I go by my usual cd15 o day, I will o on the 7th, the day I get back so if its cd18 we'll get a few more days to bd!

Oh wow, you're 3dpo already!!!

Yep 3dpo already and I feel like crap I have a sore throat and my tummy doesn't agre with anything.

I'm glad your feeling better and I hope you o when it works out best for you. Will you be doing OPKs or just temping?

I said to dh this morning that I'm just waiting for af to come because if we o'd on Sunday then were probably out and he was alittle disappointed but yeah we'll I don't have much hope right now especially with this cold going on ugh I still have some hope that I oed on Friday but I guess it's unlikely but I did have o pains friday

Yep 3dpo already and I feel like crap I have a sore throat and my tummy doesn't agre with anything.

I'm glad your feeling better and I hope you o when it works out best for you. Will you be doing OPKs or just temping?

I said to dh this morning that I'm just waiting for af to come because if we o'd on Sunday then were probably out and he was alittle disappointed but yeah we'll I don't have much hope right now especially with this cold going on ugh

Aww poor you! Hope you feel better soon!

I will just be temping as I've run out of ovulation tests and they won't come in time before I go away so not going to bother, I've persuaded oh to do his fertility test, hopefully it'll be today! I've decided I'm going to carry on temping until december (when we are going to docs if not bfp before then) so I can take all my charts.

You managed to dtd twice though didn't you? It only takes one little swimmer! How long do you reckon your lp will be with the b complex? I hope your cold goes away soon!

Edit: did a test this morning was - so looks like hormones are out my system however temps are still up!

Hopefully you get your bfp before then but it will be helpful to have charts if you do end up going. I took all my charts with me when I went and she was impressed but I think I told you this before but she said temping just confirms ovulation that sometimes the exact day can be off. So hopefully that dip on Sunday was just a fluke but yeah I guess if sperm can survive 3-5 days in the reproductive system that its possible I'm just got feeling the greatest about it. We dtd thurs, Friday and Monday.

I'm hoping my lp is 14 days, I think I need those two extra days to make it happen if it ends up being short again ill be disappointed. But I'll have to take the b complex more consistently next cycle.

Well it's good for negative now ...sucks but at least your headed in the right direction I think I've read that your body won't even gear up to o unless your hcg is all the way out. So now were just waiting for your temp to go lower. I think it's good your oh is going to get checked, just for peace of mind. Ya know, I should make my dh go now so ill have his results around the same time I'm getting my dye test next cycle

I think thursday friday and monday gives you the perfect chance, omg I'm excited for you! Yeah you have said about o not being exact but I guess seeing the temp shift is such a relief when it does in fact happen lol!

12 days is still okay though isn't?! Obvs 14 days is better though!

That's a good idea, I like being organised! Dp has only agreed so far to do the home test I've got which tells you sperm concentration not the mobility but its a start I guess! I bet he'll change his mind when it comes to doing it though as usual!

I agree with wwhat you say about hormones being back to 0 before gearing up for o, will be interesting to see when I will o this cycle!

How's your cold? Are you feeling better? Do you still work from home?

Update (thursday): I've woken up to more bleeding, my temperature has dropped now just below coverline (coverline 32.5, my temperature 32.0) so hopefully the bleeding will stop soon! I had light bleeding yesterday morning then just spotting all day but now its back to light bleeding again. Day 6, I hope it stops soon! Last month af was 2 days of bleeding, day of spotting, 1 day of bleeding so. 4 days from beginning to end!

My cold is horrible. My throat is sore and I have the worst nausea. Every time I cough I feel like gagging. It's horrible. I do still work from home.

That sucks about the bleeding. Long periods are not fun. It's good your temp went down tho hopefully just one more day of bleeding and you'll be back to normal.

Awww poor you, I hope you feel better soon! Pregnantttt! Lol

Well after I woke up the bleeding stopped completely, no spotting or anything so we'll see what tomorrow brings! Yeah hopefully hormones are back to normal now!

Sorry its taken me a while to reply, had a crazy mad busy day!

I'm excited for you to test! Not too far away now!

I can't believe I'm alkready on cd6, holiday in 2 sleeps! I've got 6 books to read :) can't wait to relax!

I don't know how accurate my temps will be as it will be a lot hotter on holiday? Does your bbt change according to your surroundings?

That's ok I've been crazy busy too with work and the end of the month ugh. I'm still nauseas !!! I started feeling alittle better yesterday as far a my throat goes but I'm still nauseas. I feel like a could just gag at any moment. We went out to dinner last night and I ate as normal but dh dinner smelled horrible. Dh said it was awesome and tasted great but I was like OMG that's nasty lol

If I am only 5dpo there is no way that its pregnancy symptoms it's probably all in my head.

I'm glad your af stopped just before your holiday so you can at least enjoy your holiday without worrying about that. Each time we went on holiday I wasn't able to temp because too many people were around so I can't say for sure but I haven't noticed a difference here at home but we usually keeping the temperature steady with cooling or heating of some type. I might thought you might want to just keep a note of the days when you were in warmer weather.

I've just remembered we've got air con in the villa so should be fine. In fact I might even be colder lol haha! Hopefully ill still see the rise for ovulation, I can't wait to see when its going to be! My temps at the moment just keep going down lol, my chart is going to look funny!

I hope its not all in your head and you are indeed pregooo!!!

I have to say, the month I got pregnant was the month I didn't think about any symptoms, because I didn't believe it was possible with only oing on o+1 but if I had I'm sure I would have had loads of symptoms! I believe you are indeed pregnant, I can't wait for you to start testing!

I've found one opk lol might do it saturday when I'm back and see what it says!

If I had any pregnancy tests I would soooooo be testing right now but I don't. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much ...my luck its all just part of this cold and then ill be devastated if i get my hopes up too much. If I buy any pregnancy tests the very soonest I would even think about testing is Monday that would be 8 dpo if I o'd Sunday or 12 dpo if I o'd Thursday.

My temp this morning was unusually high actually I think this is the highest my temp has ever been so I just took my temp now and I'm not running a fever so I don't know what that's all about.

I can't wait to see your chart this month and hopefully you o when you get back from holiday and not during.

I'm dying for you to test! Ici could make this your month!!! I'm so excited for you! Its good you're using self control til monday anyway, I think you ovulated sunday so I would personally wait til 12dpo so thursday? But that's my choice, there's only so many stark white tests I can take until af arrives! I've got my fingers crossed for 2 beautiful pink lines for you!

I noticed your temp before, how exciting! Ill defo be stalking your chart! Until then, we symptom spot for you and eagerly await my ovualtion!

Yeah I might just wait until Thursday. I've been feeling better this afternoon so maybe it's just from my cold.

I do really feel like the ICI improved our chances but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

Sorry it taken me a while to reply! Finally managed to get wifi here! How are you feeling?

Still nauseas but I'm confused because I still have the cold so I'm probably getting my hopes up for nothing. My temp is down alittle today but I'm going to buy more tests today so I have them for Thursday.

How's your vacation going?

It is fantastic, so hot :) I've spent the day just lying in the sun! Its so nice and relaxing!

Not sure what temps are going to be like, but I didn't bother temping yesterday as I got up at 4am so wouldn't have been accurate!

That's aa good idea, I'm so excited for you to test! Not long to go! Any more symptoms?

Update: my temps are going higher but I've not had air con on in my room so I think its just because it is hotter here I'm not sure. What do you think?

Could be because its hotter there. That's what I hate about going away because I never can temp or if I can they are probably inaccurate. But I hope your vacation is going well other wise.

We just got back from the store. I bought some pg tests so that I can test on Thursday if i make it until then. the tests were on sale so I bought 2 packs of 2 and I bought the clear blue ovulation tests just in case. I figured if I don't need them I can always return them but I'd rather have them just in case so I don't have to keep making trips to the store.

I'm still feeling nauseas so idk what the heck it going on I'm leaning towards it being from this cold but the cold is much better but I'm still getting nauseas in the early afternoons. So I'm confused. My temp is going down at the moment and my whole uterus area feels tender. I don't know if I've ever felt anything like this. I told dh and he's wondering if I have a bladder infection but I've never had that so its either that or af might be on her way. My temps are going down so hopefully it's implanation dip. My fingers are crossed but I'm not too hopeful at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->