2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Have you tested yet? Test test test!! I'm a bad influence but I want you to test! I can feel this is your month!

My temps are all over the place, I don't know if I will actually be to tell if/when I ovulate?! Hmmm, going to carry on temping though but I think my coverline will be a lot higher than usual because of holiday so might have to just test at 13dpo anyway!

How are you today? Sorry It takes me a while to reply, wifi Is a bit iffy here!

Sorry for the delay. I took off work today so I was out and about all afternoon. I took a test this morning and it was bfn. I'm not sure if ill test tomorrow or not I guess if my temp goes up I might. I don't know what the heck is going on with this nausea I had it again today. I think I'm just sick cause for sure if it was from pregnancy i would have a bfp by now.

How is your holiday so far? When will you be going home?

Hey ladies TTC #3. I'm only 2dpo but I had a very strange thing happen. I had a symptom of nausea/gassy feeling? Never happened before and with my first to I was notTTC they were accidents so I have no idea what's going on... Any advice?

Sorry for the delay. I took off work today so I was out and about all afternoon. I took a test this morning and it was bfn. I'm not sure if ill test tomorrow or not I guess if my temp goes up I might. I don't know what the heck is going on with this nausea I had it again today. I think I'm just sick cause for sure if it was from pregnancy i would have a bfp by now.

How is your holiday so far? When will you be going home?

Aww sorry to hear about the bfn, its still early only 9dpo! Hmm the nausea is very strange, you've had that since 2/3dpo so I'm sorry to say I don't think its pregnancy related because symptoms don't start showing until implantation which would be around now!

I hope you enjoyed your day off and good luck with testing today/tomorrow!

I'm having such a good time :) fly back on saturday and ill be back saturday afternoon!

Ff has put red dotted lines on my chart to say I ovulated on cd9 but I don't think that's right. I felt no pains etc and my temps aren't right because of being on holiday. I don't think ill know when Ill ovulate this cycle, so could be one big waiting game!

Hey ladies TTC #3. I'm only 2dpo but I had a very strange thing happen. I had a symptom of nausea/gassy feeling? Never happened before and with my first to I was notTTC they were accidents so I have no idea what's going on... Any advice?

I'm afraid 2dpo is far too early for pregnany symptoms, perhaps food poisoning? Or just something you ate?

My temp temp dropped below coverline so I'm just waiting for af at the moment. The tenderness is still there so maybe it's just a sign of af coming. I didn't bother testing because I don't want to waste them if I don't get af by tomorrow and temp is up then ill consider temping then. I'm wondering if its not the iron pills or bcomplex that is making me nauseas. Ugh

Yeah cd9 is way early for you and your right that your temps will be higher this cycle since your away. But I suppose it's possible since your loss that your body is in overdrive ready to go again.

I'm afraid 2dpo is far too early for pregnany symptoms, perhaps food poisoning? Or just something you ate?

I know... Just getting super anxious. I'm nervous for my test date sept. 12. I had some ovary pain last night (could have been constipation).... I'm so new at this I don't wanna get hopeful only to be set up for disappointment.

My temp temp dropped below coverline so I'm just waiting for af at the moment. The tenderness is still there so maybe it's just a sign of af coming. I didn't bother testing because I don't want to waste them if I don't get af by tomorrow and temp is up then ill consider temping then. I'm wondering if its not the iron pills or bcomplex that is making me nauseas. Ugh

Yeah cd9 is way early for you and your right that your temps will be higher this cycle since your away. But I suppose it's possible since your loss that your body is in overdrive ready to go again.

Your temp dip could be implantation, 10dpo is still early for you to get af! Fingers crossed temp goes up tomorrow and you can test!

Yeah I agree that my temps are all over the place so could be due to the that because they started going up day I got here but I also agree it could be early ovulation due to the loss last month. I hope its not early ovulation! I want it to be cd18 like last month!!

Could be those things, did you take iron last month? Hmmm anything in your diet changed?

I know... Just getting super anxious. I'm nervous for my test date sept. 12. I had some ovary pain last night (could have been constipation).... I'm so new at this I don't wanna get hopeful only to be set up for disappointment.

Fingers crossed for a bfp this cycle for you! How long have you been trying?

Yeah I think the nausea is from the iron or b co plex because I purposely didn't take it today and I still have nausea but it wasn't nearly as bad as the other day so the supplements probably didn't agree with my stomach.

I'm freakin praying with all my heart my temp goes up tommorrow and this was just an implantation dip. Screw crossing my fingers I need a miracle. I reaaaaly don't want to do the dye test so being pg is my only out.

I was sad today thinking about all the months of trying and energy I'm putting into it and I'm tired. I just want to be pregnant already. 10 dpo and I need a miracle.

Yeah I think the nausea is from the iron or b co plex because I purposely didn't take it today and I still have nausea but it wasn't nearly as bad as the other day so the supplements probably didn't agree with my stomach.

I'm freakin praying with all my heart my temp goes up tommorrow and this was just an implantation dip. Screw crossing my fingers I need a miracle. I reaaaaly don't want to do the dye test so being pg is my only out.

I was sad today thinking about all the months of trying and energy I'm putting into it and I'm tired. I just want to be pregnant already. 10 dpo and I need a miracle.

Well I have heard the dye test makes you more fertile even if nothing is found, just simply munipulating everything helps. I've got my fingers crossed for a bfp for you but if not, the cycle and cycle after the dye test could be your time!

After putting in my temp today, ff took away dotted crosshairs so ill have to see what tomorrow brings :S I hope I haven't ovulated! I've been thinking maybe I need to ovulate later to get bfp, something to do with my eggs not ripen enough? Cd18 is the latest I have ovulated in 32 cycle and I got bfp, coincidence or just luck?

I know what you mean, it really gets me down. I looked on ff and I set up my account 32 cycles ago, that's 2 years 8 months!!! A VERY long time!

I hope your nausea subsides soon, I've felt sick everyday but that's from being in the sun too much. Its the worst feeling!

Ill be stalking your chart!!

My temp took a nose dive this morning so I didn't bother testing. I would spend the day in bed crying but I have work to do. So at this point I'm just waiting for af to arrive so that I can call the re's office with my cd 1. Dh will be call to schedule his SA as well today.

I'm heart broken at the moment. I really thought the ICI was what we needed. I just don't understand.

Awww babe, I'm so sorry to hear that! I honestly thought with the ici that this was going to your cycle!!

*big hugs*

So what happens next with re? Are you going to schedule the dye test?

Once again, I'm so sorry!

Af just showed with a vengeance. The cramps are pretty bad and I usually don't get cramps too bad. I've gotta call the re now to schedule the dye test from cd6-10 but I really don't want too. Omg am I so mad right now. I was feeling sad yesterday but today is just anger.

Awww I am sorry! I hope the dye test is okay for you, remember you are more fertile after so this cycle could be the one!

Being angry is often worst than being sad :(

What cycle number are you on now?

11th cycle of actually trying but weve been off bcp since march 2012. Af is really weird I had two gushes and now nothing for the last 5 hours. The cramps are sooooo bad. I just took Advil I'm gonna eat dinner and then curl up in a ball and try to sleep it off.

Ladies I have a question about cm. I am 4dpo and I have cm that is kinda thick but white and alot a lot a lot. And very creamy. Normal?

11th cycle of actually trying but weve been off bcp since march 2012. Af is really weird I had two gushes and now nothing for the last 5 hours. The cramps are sooooo bad. I just took Advil I'm gonna eat dinner and then curl up in a ball and try to sleep it off.

Oh no that is very strange, (weird thing to say) but I hope it picks up so everything is fine for you!

I think cramping is worst than the bleeding!! Hope you slept okay!

Ladies I have a question about cm. I am 4dpo and I have cm that is kinda thick but white and alot a lot a lot. And very creamy. Normal?

Yup completely normal, as long as it doesn't smell or itch. White cm is normal especially after ovulation! Good luck!

Oh no that is very strange, (weird thing to say) but I hope it picks up so everything is fine for you!

I think cramping is worst than the bleeding!! Hope you slept okay!

Omg I slept horrible I didn't have any bleeding until about 6am and I woke up because of the pain and I laid back down and all the sudden it started coming out I filled a pad completely full in 2hours. I'm hoping that it keeps going like this bc I don't want to end up with the same problem as before. This is getting kinda ridiculous. But dh doesn't think it was trapped he thinks it just wasn't ready to shed but idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->