2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

11th cycle of actually trying but weve been off bcp since march 2012. Af is really weird I had two gushes and now nothing for the last 5 hours. The cramps are sooooo bad. I just took Advil I'm gonna eat dinner and then curl up in a ball and try to sleep it off.

Oh no that is very strange, (weird thing to say) but I hope it picks up so everything is fine for you!

I think cramping is worst than the bleeding!! Hope you slept okay!

Omg I slept horrible I didn't have any bleeding until about 6am and I woke up because of the pain and I laid back down and all the sudden it started coming out I filled a pad completely full in 2hours. I'm hoping that it keeps going like this bc I don't want to end up with the same problem as before. This is getting kinda ridiculous. But dh doesn't think it was trapped he thinks it just wasn't ready to shed but idk.

That happens to me sometimes, starts so slowly then literally flows out and I fill tampons within 2 hours!

Yeah hopefully it continues and you don't have prolonged spotting!

When did you book your dye test for? Have you spoken to re about your narrow cervix? Is there anything they can do to open it up a bit?

I think I'm going to ring docs and sort out cd3 bloods for next cycle so that I can ring on cd1 and get them done. I'm back home tomorrow to rainy and cold UK :(

Ladies I have a question about cm. I am 4dpo and I have cm that is kinda thick but white and alot a lot a lot. And very creamy. Normal?

Yup completely normal, as long as it doesn't smell or itch. White cm is normal especially after ovulation! Good luck!

I was hoping you would say that's a sign of BFP! Lol:wacko:going crazy still lol.

Ladies I have a question about cm. I am 4dpo and I have cm that is kinda thick but white and alot a lot a lot. And very creamy. Normal?

Yup completely normal, as long as it doesn't smell or itch. White cm is normal especially after ovulation! Good luck!

I was hoping you would say that's a sign of BFP! Lol:wacko:going crazy still lol.

Lol I've thought this so many times and the time I did get pregnant (ended in chemical) I was so convinced I missed o and bd'd at wrong time that I noticed no symptoms at all. Everyone is different, its only when you start ttc that you notice all the bodily things!

Lol I've thought this so many times and the time I did get pregnant (ended in chemical) I was so convinced I missed o and bd'd at wrong time that I noticed no symptoms at all. Everyone is different, its only when you start ttc that you notice all the bodily things!

I know!! I'm the most impatient person ever!! I'm only 5 dpo and I can't wait to test!!! I want my day to come today! Lol

I know!! I'm the most impatient person ever!! I'm only 5 dpo and I can't wait to test!!! I want my day to come today! Lol

I know exactly how you feel! You wait and wait for o then you wait and wait for test day, and when af arrives month and month it becomes devastating :(

Good luck and hope for a bfp for you! First month would be amazing!

11th cycle of actually trying but weve been off bcp since march 2012. Af is really weird I had two gushes and now nothing for the last 5 hours. The cramps are sooooo bad. I just took Advil I'm gonna eat dinner and then curl up in a ball and try to sleep it off.

Oh no that is very strange, (weird thing to say) but I hope it picks up so everything is fine for you!

Omg I slept horrible I didn't have any bleeding until about 6am and I woke up because of the pain and I laid back down and all the sudden it started coming out I filled a pad completely full in 2hours. I'm hoping that it keeps going like this bc I don't want to end up with the same problem as before. This is getting kinda ridiculous. But dh doesn't think it was trapped he thinks it just wasn't ready to shed but idk.

That happens to me sometimes, starts so slowly then literally flows out and I fill tampons within 2 hours!

When did you book your dye test for? Have you spoken to re about your narrow cervix? Is there anything they can do to open it up a bit?

I think I'm going to ring docs and sort out cd3 bloods for next cycle so that I can ring on cd1 and get them done. I'm back home tomorrow to rainy and cold UK :(

Yeah when I said to her about gushing she thought it was totally normal but that's not normal for me so it scares me. About the narrow cervix she said there is not much more she can do but iui. As long as my period is coming out, which technically she thinks it is since I only had 4mm of debris 2 cycles ago. I'm praying I don't have the spotting this cycle the flow seems to be normal right now and the cramps are gone for now. She did the dialation once already and at this point she thinks ill be fine to keep trying.

I scheduled the dye test for next Friday and dhs SA is next Thursday. And we go away for the weekend that sat and sun so I think well just have a really relaxed cycle this cycle. I'm emotionally drained and angry at the moment

It's good your getting bloods just to be sure. Hopefully you had a great vacation and you haven't o'd yet and you and oh can bd like bunnies and catch the egg again

Yeah when I said to her about gushing she thought it was totally normal but that's not normal for me so it scares me. About the narrow cervix she said there is not much more she can do but iui. As long as my period is coming out, which technically she thinks it is since I only had 4mm of debris 2 cycles ago. I'm praying I don't have the spotting this cycle the flow seems to be normal right now and the cramps are gone for now. She did the dialation once already and at this point she thinks ill be fine to keep trying.

I scheduled the dye test for next Friday and dhs SA is next Thursday. And we go away for the weekend that sat and sun so I think well just have a really relaxed cycle this cycle. I'm emotionally drained and angry at the moment

It's good your getting bloods just to be sure. Hopefully you had a great vacation and you haven't o'd yet and you and oh can bd like bunnies and catch the egg again

Relaxing sounds perfect! Sometimes its good to take a back seat just for a cycle, sorry to hear you're emotionally drained!

I would absolutely love it if we could be bump buddies in the future :) fingers crossed we get our bfp around the same time!

Well its friday night and my temps don't indicate ovulation just yet so fingers crossed they don't tomorrow. I think maybe cos it took a good week for temps to come down below coverline, that ovulation maybe be a few days later?

Good luck for your dye test and oh's sa! Keep me updated on results!

I hope your period keeps flowing and no spotting! Your spotting has defo improved as the months have gone on, have you had your progesterone checked? Would re prescribe progesterone cream as spotting is a sign of low progesterone? (I've probs said that befor but my memory is shocking!!)

Being bump buddies would be awesome. Yeah I need to just relax and forget out it all for a couple weeks and then we can see what the re says after the dye test and SA. No sense getting upset about it.

Yes fingers crossed that you've o'ing late, it's possible.

My period is doing ok right now actually pretty normal today I passed some clots yucky but overall it's doing good today

Ill be sure to let you know how it goes.

Yeah and then hopefully after your dye test when you're extra fertile...bam bfp!

My temp took a massive diive this morning so ovulation could happen today/ tomorrow depending what ff puts. I have a feeling coverline will be very high though due to holiday temps before o! Ill have to remember that so that I don't start panicking!

Crystal, what do you think about my chart? I think I ovulated yesterday and ff is wrong because they've marked it because of a temperature rise the first day of my holiday!

Need your advice? (I did feel pains yesterday but maybe have been in my head lol!)

What's weird is the drop was while I was on holiday and then the rise when I was back in cool UK!

Sorry for the delay in response I've been a bit under the weather this weekend with af being here and the cramps being so bad.

It's hard to say since you were on holiday and your temps could have been wrong. Dd you get a bd a bunch just in case.? I'm inclined to think you o'd later in your cycle but with you just having had the chemical anything can happen really.

Af is over for me now and so far no spotting. My af was alittle on the heavy side this time with lots of cramping. I passed a huge clot so big I was considering going to the hospital but dh thought it was just left over from when I had the problem and that was probably the 4mm of debris she was talking about. But it was scarey. It really was huge. But now I have no spotting so I'm hoping that was the problem all along and that I can go for the dye test and they'll be using the ultrasound machine to do that so I'm hoping when I go that everything is perfect now. I can considering calling off the dye test but dh said no that we need to know if my tubes are ok but since we can still try this month he doesn't see why we shouldn't do the dye test. I just hope I ovulated after cd10 this month.

So I'm happy that there is no spotting right now but sad that we haven't gotten pg yet. Not really looking forward to the dye test but I know,once it's over ill be glad I did it so I'm on a roller coaster of emotions right now. Lol

Edit: I spoke too soon I just started bleeding again, what a pain this is. Ugh

aww sorry to hear you've been feeling a bit under the weather!

i know you're not looking forward to your dye test but its a step in the right direction! what cd will you be on when you have it?

i hate it when af seems like its over and then it starts up again! Ohmygosh i would be worried too about a huge clot, but like dh says it could very well be left over from the other month. fingers crossed you ovulate after the dye test, i would defo be trying lol.

ff has changed my o day to be cd15 :D which means bd timing was okay! i hope we have caught the eggy!

Edit: I'm only 3dpo and I can't stop thinking about testing, I've even picked which tests I'm going to buy! Test date is 19th (12dpo) or 20th (13dpo) if I can wait that long!

Omg 3 dpo already where the heck has the time gone. I'm still spotting but I started with the OPKs anyway. I forgot to temp this morning because I had to wake up early but I'm going to try to temp at my new time tomorrow. Work has been crazy so ill have to get up an hour and 15 minutes earlier but only on some days so I'm gonna end up setting the alarm for 645 whether I have to get up early or not ugh I'm hating work right now.

It will be cd 9 when I get the dye test so I'm hoping I o later this month so we at least have a chance.

Omg 3 dpo already where the heck has the time gone. I'm still spotting but I started with the OPKs anyway. I forgot to temp this morning because I had to wake up early but I'm going to try to temp at my new time tomorrow. Work has been crazy so ill have to get up an hour and 15 minutes earlier but only on some days so I'm gonna end up setting the alarm for 645 whether I have to get up early or not ugh I'm hating work right now.

It will be cd 9 when I get the dye test so I'm hoping I o later this month so we at least have a chance.

Oh no that is poo, getting up early sucks and so is the spotting! I can't remember what you said about your progesterone level? Have you tested for it? The things we have to do to get pregnant! This month could work out perfect for you, the dye test then plenty of bding could very well equal 2 pink lines!!!

I know 3dpo, it seems like its going incredible slow at the moment though! I start my masters 30th sept and any + from now will mean baby is born when I've finished, full steam ahead!!

(I think I know to look for consistent temps in lp, if there not I know I don't really have a chance! What do you think?)

I've had the progesterone checked like 3 times already she said its good. So I'm trusting her.im averaging cd11 for o lately so I really hope it holds off we'll be away for cd10&11 tho so we won't able to bd ...well maybe we can lol but it won't be easy too. She said not to have sex for 24-48 hours after the dye test so it's cutting it alittle close of everything. Hopefully I o on like cd14 then we can be home and do he ICI again as well....wishful thinking.

Yay for starting your masters and yay that you'd be finished before a baby would be due. That's awesome.

Well I don't know about the consistant temps, it's not very common but I guess anything is possible right.

I hope you o a few days after the dye test because then you're extra fertile but enough time to bd and caught the egg. I will defo be stalking your chart! You could post on ff when you bd aswell so I can be nosey lol haha!!!

Good news about your progesterone levels, if she's not worried I wouldn't be worried!

I hope this is my month! I can't help but my hopes up after last month!! I've got cramping at 3dpo :S this is weird. Just like very faint cramps but still weird!

If this is the month, it would be perfect for when I finish :) fingers crossed!

Just changed the setting so you can see when we bd, we havnt bd yet but we prob will tonight because dh has to abstain for 2 days before the SA. I'm crossing my fingers that it all works out well. The dye test we'll get the results back the same day but the SA we have to wait 1-2 weeks.

I hope this is your month as well I have high hopes for you now since we know your tubes aren't blocked and dh def has spermies, have you done that at home kit yet?

It would be great that the timing would work out well. I was kinda hoping I would have gotten pg last month the timing would have been awesome for me for last cycle but yeah we'll what can you. Ill take any month at this point.

My niece is so cute she came over with my sister and she kept saying I want a baby and at first I thought she meant she wanted a doll to play with, she's 4. But she was like no I want you to give me a baby...she meant a real baby lol so I just played it off like oh how cute lets go to the store and buy a baby but the whole time I was thinking..uhh yeah so do I. Of course I know my sister told her to say that cause I doubt she would think of that all on her own. But I'm getting excited for the dye test now ready for it to be over and know the results.

My niece is so cute she came over with my sister and she kept saying I want a baby and at first I thought she meant she wanted a doll to play with, she's 4. But she was like no I want you to give me a baby...she meant a real baby lol so I just played it off like oh how cute lets go to the store and buy a baby but the whole time I was thinking..uhh yeah so do I. Of course I know my sister told her to say that cause I doubt she would think of that all on her own. But I'm getting excited for the dye test now ready for it to be over and know the results.[/QUOTE]

can you see my bd on my chart?

thats good about getting results from dye test the same day but annoying that youve got to wait 1-2 weeks for SA :(

what did i tell you lol .. he'd change his mind and yup he did! so nope we never did do the test lol

i hope this month is your month!!!

aww your niece sounds so cute!! lets hope that this month you can give her a baby!! lol

my temp is down this morning because i had my mouth open with a blocked nose :( so i discarded it!

Nope I can't see your bd on your chart. And also your link doesn't let you make it bigger so I always have to go back to like pg 81 to get the a link that works lol

Dang men always trying to make things difficult for us. But I'm sure his spermies are fine, if anything I'd be pushing him to get the official one since you did have the chemical I'd be interested to see if it had anything to do with him. I read stories on here all the time how the couple tries tries so hard and here it was the guys problem all along and they just needed medicine and bang pregnant no problem. When I took dh with me to my regular gyn my doc was like seriously man get checked, it can be just as much a guy problem as a girl problem. But this 1-2 week wait might kill me. It's like the tww on steroids but I'm getting excited for it he goes tomorrow so I'm leaving work early to drive with him. He's nervous lol

Oh I hate when the temps do that, I really think I o'd earlier last cycle and my low temp that one Sunday was because I slept weird...we were out of town and I had to sleep on an air mattress and I was all stuffy so It wasn't exactly good sleep.

Oh how do I make it so you can see my bd?
Ohdear ill have to change my link lol can't have you going back to page 81 lol!

Yeah we did agree in december/jan we would both go through all the tests to get the all clear/or find out problems. I knew he would change his mind but I have to respect his wishes, if it gets too serious it won't be fun anymore lol!
I'm excited for you! At least by friday you'll be one step closer to knowing if you're perfect or there's a problem and if there is a problem - it can be worked on! Not knowing is like being in limbo!

The outside temp dropped a lot last night which could account for the temp drop, we'll see what my temp is tomorrow, hopefully its back up! I've got a lot of twinges/little cramps today again, thursday next week needs to hurry up!!

I hate it that there's so many little things can affect your temps and they aren't very accurate at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->