2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Decided I'm not testing tomorrow so I didn't buy any tests but going to buy the 2 packs of 2, the predictor and superdrug ones tomorrow to test on thursday!

That sounds like a good idea :) did you book your appointment?

In the UK its different, we only have our first scan at 12 weeks and you don't tend to hear the heartbeat until then either unless you're sent for an earlier dating scan or a high risk pregnancy! So I will defo be waiting until after that mark!

Sorry to say this but your sil doesn't sound very nice or supportive! I may be jumping to conclusions though!

Aww I feel your pain, as time goes on and on, one feels like it will never happen! Looking at all my cycles on ff depresses me!!
I notice though that my lp has increased significantly from about 18 months ago (from 11 to 15), and nothing has changed so I persume the bcp just took ages to get out of my system!

Aww no! I can't imagine very intrusive questions when you just want to be left alone. I think this calls for a nice hot bubble bath, pjs, chocolate and a nice cup of tea! I hope he understands and gives you the time.

Unfortunately dp is still being a dick today lol so I've given up trying to talk to him properly, I'm just going to sleep on it and hope he's in a better mood tomorrow lol!

Ohdear I want to test so bad! I hope my temp stays up tomorrow!!!

Edit: I had a dream last night; that is was tomorrow and I tested and I got the darkest bfp I have ever seen! I hope its true! I'm meeting my friend for lunch then I'm off to buy tests!!

Edit 2: I don't feel myself today, my neck and shoulders are aching, my head has lots of pressure and a headache! My tummy feels funny, feel nauseas and icky! I hope this is a good sign!

Edit 3: well i caved and bought 4 tests today, the superdrug ones were at a too good an offer, 4 tests for £6!!! and i checked the papers inside and they are 10 mui! Now i have the decision of whether to test this afternoon lol...helppp!!

I see you've got steady temps again that's a very good sign. Fx that those are pregnancy symptoms. I hope you feel better tho they sounds like miserable symptoms to have but if you get your bfp it will all be worth it.

She's not very nice a actually, in general not just towards me so we have always clashed.

Sucks your oh is upset, yeah sleeping on it always seems to help even if it takes 2 sleeps lol

Dh and I didn't do the ICI last night by the time we got home from dinner it was late and I really didn't feel like wasting my time since I don't think well have any chance this month. Dh agrees so were just waiting for the follow up appt now on 9/26.

My temp went up this morning so I think I o'd yesterday but I didn't feel anything on my right so if that's the case then I o'd from my left and we have no chance. I didn't want to do the ICI for fear that we did get pregnant and it was on the left and ended up being ectopic....there was about a million fears running through my head last night

feeling much better, i'm currently pee holding its been 3 hours so far want to try make it 4 if i can but i'm already bursting lol!!! i hope i see 2 lines :growlmad: i'm tempted to stock up on the those tests for next month lol they are such a good price!!! (did you read my last edit 3?) my cramps/twinges seem to just been on the right side of my uterus which is strange, usually they are all over and in my back.

he's fine today lol must have been on his period yesterday :haha: which made him all moody!!

Crystal dont give up!! You've bd'd at the right time though so you're still in with a chance! the 26th isnt too far away, hopefully she gives you some answer! is it tomorrow you get DH SA results?

looking at your chart i would say you ovulated yesterday too! Can you feel which side you ovulate from? i have no idea!!!

Yay for holding your pee. I'm getting excited.lol I'm glad you found tests that are so cheap and so sensitive that's awesome.

Lmao @ oh being on his period...too funny.

I'm not giving up I just don't want to put my heart all in to be disappointed, I'm trying to be realistic lol I never al but at least I can try. Yeah tomorrow would be a week for the SA results but maybe Friday too. I think dh is fine. The 26th isn't far at all.

I always thought I could feel it on my right side actually I was suprised when she said my left side was blocked because I never feel anything there I always feel pains on my right around o, maybe that's why I don't feel on pains on the left because of the blockage? No clue.

I can't wait for you to test lol

Well i tested after a 3 and a half hour hold BFN :( think i'm out, but i carry on testing until AF arrives! i'm still excited to temp and test tomorrow! AF is due in 4 days and i've got 3 days left of tests!

in the TTC game it is sensible to be realistic, i think this month i'm not really being realistic though lol!

hmm i have no idea about feeling ovulation at all, but sounds like you could be right!

You're not out yet you're only 11dpo right? I can understand you wanting to be hopeful this cycle after getting a bfp prior and feeling like it could be but I think at the end of the day whether realistic or not it's all part of the process. I wish I could be on of those girls who just has sex and doesn't give a crap and doesn't find out she's pregnant until she's 8+ weeks but I'm just not that person. And I'm talking all big like I don't care about this cycle but I promise you when 11 dpo comes for me ill be testing and holding my pee just as you are and I think we've had enough bfns by now to know that it's all part of the process.

Sorry for the delay I've just driven an hour to play to netball, and I've only just got back!

I know but I feel if it was a bfp it would show by now! But then I guess I only got a faint bfp on 13dpo, hopefully I see 2 pink lines tomorrow!!! And if I don't, I will test the next day!

I wish I could look at dp and get pregnant lol!

Ill be right here encouraging you to test hahaha!!

When will it be my turn :(

Edit: 12dpo FMU bfn :( I swear I see a faint line but I think I'm imagining it because I want it so bad!

I know what you mean I had convinced myself that if it want bfp by 9dpo that I was out and then I started reading all the stories on here but realistically if once 9dpo comes and it's bfn I just start telling myself it's bfn because its easier to handle then to keep hoping but your not out until af somes.

On that predictor website you told me about it says that 90% of women will have a hcg higher then 12.5 by 4 days before their missed period but the leaflet that came with my clear blue digital test have %'s like 67%.

Hahah yeah I wish too. We would have had a million kids by now if it was that easy.

The excitement for me for today is awaiting the SA results hopefully they come in today. Maybe tomorrow?

Your going to test tomorrow again right?

yeah i'm hoping bfp is just late lol but expecting another bfn tomorrow and saturday!

my tests are superdrug own, which say they are 10 mui but are reliable 1 day after a missed period (slight contradiction lol?!)

any news on SA results? i'm excited to hear for you too!!!

of course i'm testing tomorrow lol and saturday!!! :haha:

i hope we get our 2 pink lines this month, then we can be bump buddies together!!! :happydance:

Edit: boobs are incredibly sore and heavy! And back is killing but the cramps/twinges don't feel usual at all! I think if I don't see 2 lines tomorrow or sat I'm defo out! Af is due saturday so we'll see, fingers crossed she doesn't come!

I'm getting excited for you to test tomorrow. I'm got my fx that 13 dpo is your lucky day.

They never did call with the SA results so I think I'll give her until around 2 pm tomorrow before calling to follow up.

Dh got alittle upset with me tonight he reminded me we should be bd'ing every other day and I was like well it doesn't matter now i already ovulated and he was kinda upset because he realized we didn't bd enough. We only bd'd twice but on the day ovulation so I think our chances are very very slim. So I'm just waiting for my follow up with the re now and af to come so we can give it a better try next cycle

well 13dpo and my temp rocketed sky high this morning and i had the most vidid dreams.

2 in fact;

1) where i got a bfp and then had the baby all in one dream lol this dream is exactly the same as i had last month around the time i got bfp! how strange!
2) too weird to explain lol wouldnt do the dream justice :haha:

BUT A BLUDY BFN this morning!!

if you have a triphasic chart, do the third temp increase suggest implantation? (YES i am clutching a straws haha!! :dohh:) could I have implanted yesterday at 12dpo so the high temp today is increased progesterone from the implantation?!?! So today bfp wouldn't show but maybe it could tomorrow? I'm getting desperate lol!

hmmm i hate it when the day comes for something, and it just doesn't happen! i hope you get the results tomorrow!

remember it only take one spermie, 2 times on o day gives you a good chance! and with there being a few days break from sexytime before, i bet his spermies were propelled straight to miss eggy lol!! keep positive!!

Gosh look at me 13dpo and still bfn and im still trying to be hopeful, i think it tomorrow its bfn then i should just accept it what do you reckon?

i dont know whether to go buy more tests because i'm sure if i do AF will come and it'll be a waste. Last month, i got the bfp on frer in the evening and not in the morning, i've heard of some girls not getting bfp with fmu but only with afternoon pee.

I reckon we should enjoy the fact that af hasn't arrived yet, your temp skyrocketed and this could have been implanation . They say impantation can happen between 9-12 dpo so it's not impossible. I would be out buying tests right now but I know what you mean about the buying the tests and then af coming. It always works that way with me too.

So they called with his SA results and its not good. Only 1 mil sperm and it should have been over 40 million for the amount of semen he produced and the morphology was only 1% so with the combination of his sperm and my narrow cervix I am just figuring we are out this month. They want him to repeat the SA in a month to see if he can start taking vitamins and see if they can get the numbers any better or not. So I have to reschedule my appt with the re because she would rather have the whole picture then just bits and pieces. So today is not a good day for me. And I called dh to tell him and his response was that at least he has sperm and I wanted to just hit him. He's so optimistic and I'm not.

i know but i cant help but get excited!! im going to wait and see tomorrows temp and possibly test tomorrow morning if no af by sunday ill buy more tests! but i know she will come, always does!

im so sorry about his results! perhaps bd'ing less often could work, this cycle he had a week to build up sperm before you had sex on o day, you defo still have a chance! honestly men, they are such dicks aren't they sometimes!! :growlmad: but i would give up, promise me you wont give up :hugs:

I need to hang onto your excitement as much as I can right now because I'm had such a hard day today. Dh and I have been arguing all morning. He is such a dick and now he's saying I'm being mean. He has to repeat the SA in 60 days. I kept my appt for 9/26 tho I need to know what she thinks about me and my tubes. I feel like I'm being so selfish right now and not considering his feelings but I am so hurt that he gave me such a hard time about getting the SA and now the results weren't good that I feel like he should be apologizing to me. This whole time I thought it was all my fault that I couldn't give him a baby and it wasn't. I'm sure it was a combination of both our problems but as much as the whole situation sucks I'm kinda relieved that its not ALL my fault. But instead of banning together it's really testing our relationship. Today is not a good day.

So I really need to just be excited for someone else right now. I hope that af stays far far away for you and I'm crossing my fingers that you get your bfp this month. I'm starting to get more excited about my sil as well I think the initial shock of it has worn off and I can be happy for her. It'll happen for me at some point it just won't be naturally but at least we have the means to make it happen.

big things like these do test relationships, i know oh and i have argued many a time about TTC, i feel like he just doesn't get me sometimes! but i understand the relief that its not all one persons fault, try talking to him and see if you can make him understand.

im glad you've come around about your SIL and i'm happy i can give you an outlet, i wish you could stop me going mad. my backache is horrendous :( i had this last month before the bfp, if you can remember, so i hope this is my time!!!!

of course it'll happen for you, remember it is still quite early for you and it sounds like RE is doing all she can to help :)

He came home from work to talk but we just ended up arguing so we will have to talk more tonight. I'm exhausted I've gotta start taking the iron and b complex again, I felt so good when I took it.

Yay for the backache I hope it's a symptom, any other symptoms? You don't normally have a backache as a sign of af do you?i try to ignore any symptom I think I'm having because it seems like I have a lot of af symptoms so I try to ignore everything.

Oh no, I hope you guys can talk and sort it out! I think I may take b complex next cycle for an energy boost because I am tired especially past 6 days!

I don't usually have backache nope lol, which is kind of unusual, but I did have it last cycle day before I got the bfp! Backache is the big one really, got one and off nausea in the morning for the past 2 days, headache and dizziness/light headed and just generally tired for past week but the past 2 days I've not been nearly as tired which is unusual too!

I'm excited to see my temp tomorrow, I have a feeling it'll drop. I think I'm going to test with my last test regardless of the temp though! I hope my temp stays up or goes even higher!

P.s sorry its taken a while! Ended up being miss taxi driver for my parents!

Oh you've got great symptoms. I can't wait until tomorrow for you to test. Hopefully your test stays high. I'm crossing everything I can for you.

It's ok about the delay I was super busy at work today which kinda helped keep my mind off of everything that went on today and the weekend is pretty busy for us as well so I just want Thursday to get here as soon as possible

So temp went down today and I've got a tiny bit of spotting! Af is sure to be here either later or tomorrow...one word I'm devastated! I thought this was going to be my month. I tested first thing bfn and then spotting started just now!

Good news though, I'm next due to ovulate on my birthday lol! Hope it brings me luck!

So sorry to hear that. I was getting excited for you as well. But that is good that it falls on your birthday.

I have to work this morning but I just wanted to write quick. Dh and I talked a lot last night and while the whole situation just sucks the only thing we can do is move forward so I'm just hoping this week goes fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->