2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Spotting turned into a light bleed :( I'm defo out! Ohwell, on to next cycle!

I hope you and dh are okay :) I'm going to get excited about your tww wait now hehe!

Sorry for the delay in response. It's been such a busy weekend for me. I finally got to lay down and rest and I exhausted. I was kinda looking forward to sleeping in this weekend and I didn't even get to do that so I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight.

I've been having some pains on my left side probably in the tube area so I don't know what's going on, maybe it's healing ? From the dye test. I don't know but I'm getting nervous I'm almost praying that we would t get pregnant this cycle because I'm fearing it would be ectopic. I'm a mess.

Dh and I are on better terms now but I'm still heartbroken about it all.

your chart is looking good! 6dpo already, how crazy!! im on cd3, countdown to ovulation has started! i'm ordering new opk and hpt today aswell!

im glad you and dh are on better terms, i feel you, its a hard time you are both going through at the moment. when is he repeating his SA?

aww Crystal please don't stress, thats the worst thing right now! perhaps plan something nice with dh and keep yourselves busy? are you going to test early or wait to see if af shows?

7dpo today and I have not tested at all yet which is kind of an accomplishment lol I was getting alittle out of hand with the testing. My temp went down this morning. I'm not hopeful that its any kind of implantation dip but it got me thinking if that really happens or is it just something for women to hold onto hope.

I'm going to test once on 9dpo before I go to the follow up with the RE but after that I think I'll just wait for af to show unless I get crazy symptoms

Cd4 for you already, man time flies.

Woohoo 7dpo how quickly has that come round! And well done for not testing yet lol, 9dpo sounds a good day to start but remember that is early! So thursday is your appointment, is this a follow up from the dye test? What are you planning on asking/saying?

I do agree about the implantation dip theory, I reckon its just a fluke but like you say women cling onto hope after seeing it (me included haha)

Yuppp cd4, opks have been dispatched so should be here tomorrow :D will start testing monday I reckon! I'm thinking of booking somewhere for me and oh to go away for my birthday weekend and lots of bd'ing as it will be around ovulation!

So this month, I've started doing my daily exercise and taking vitamins. I'm doing around 60-90 mins a day of exercise and I'm taking b complex, b6, folic acid and multivitamins :) I'm hoping its exercise I need to get bfp as my chemical month was the month I did all the exercise! Trying to get oh to do the spermies test this week lol we'll see how that goes!

It did come quick didn't it. Yes follow up from the dye test and his sperm count I know she'll recommend us right away for ivf and she might even suggest removing my left tube, she might be able to repair it but ill have to see what she says. My biggest concerns are how much it's going to cost and how quickly we can do it. My insurance changes in 2014 so I don't know yet if its going to be any better or worse or what it covers and doesn't cover. So I need to get a run down

Yes me too I always got sooo excited to see a dip but now it's like ahh I've seen a bunch of them with no bfp so it can't mean anything...but I'm being negative right now so next cycle might be different lol.

Oh hhh a birthday weekend should be a lot of fun. And it's wonderful that it works out around ovulation time as well that's a huge benefit.

Ugh about the exercise, I told dh that if ivf is going to be expensive that I should at least lose 20 lbs or so. So I'm going to start my vitamins and b complex again today and ill probably start out with light exercise but its beautiful weather here right now so we could get out and play tennis but eventually I'd like to get a threadmill for when it gets too cold so I can still get some walking in.

sorry for the late reply, been trying to organise my new phone (which comes tomorrow :D)

Does your insurance now cover IVF? how do you feel about IVF? when will you know what your insurance will change to?

im not sure if we're going to go away but hopefully we get lots of bd'ing done!! my ovulation tests should come tomorrow!!

that sounds like a good idea to lose a bit of weight, does that increase your chance? i don't really know an awful lot about IVF sorry to ask loads of questions!

RE exercise: i much prefer sports rather than gym if that makes sense! i am a very keen netballer and play at a high level but unfortunately that doesn't mean i am super skinny :( lol which means i have to workout aswell! so starting next week i will be playing netball 3 times a week aswell as working out everyday, i hope this does the trick!!

No my ins doesn't cover ivf and unfortunately whatever options I have for next year will probably not be covered either. They might cover ultrasounds, bloodwoook, and some Rx's but I won't know that until Thursday. I'm not exactly excited about ivf but if its what gets the job down then that's what it will be.

Re:weight and excerise- I'd much rather lose weight doing sports as well. I suppose I should try to find a local team for tennis so I have someone to play with because dh does t seem to care right now. He has other obliagation with work and his family so by the time he gets home he's tired. We have been eating out a lot tho which I'd like to cut back on as well.

Oh no, I hope it's not too expensive for you! I think it's between 5 and 10 grand here! I hope you get pregnant before IVF needs to even be considered!

It was your follow up yesterday wasn't it? How did it go?

A local tennis team sounds perfect!! Oh is always trying to get me to go gym with him but I always refuse because I hate gym! So I bought gym equipment for the house and I'm doing it everyday so something is working!

Sorry for the late reply, took ages to set up new phone then played netball last night!!

I'm hoping its not too expensive as well especially if we need to do it multiple times.

My follow up is today at 3 pm. I took an frer just now and it's bfn!!

Hopefully it's nothing but good news today. I'm prepared for the news about ivf but I really hope everything else is ok.

Edit: it's a slow day at work today which kinda sucks because now I'm having a chance to get anxious. If it would be better if I was busy and could just keep it off my mind. Ugh

Remember 9dpo is very early! So don't worry!

I hope your appointment goes as planned!!

I hate slow days, they drag and make the day seem VERY long!!

We'll in just spotting now which is good, af finished yesterday and I've only had spotting since yesterday lunchtime!

Give me an update about your appointment!!

Well the appointment kinda sucked. Dh was very upset and he was distracting me from asking all the questions I wanted to ask. And we had a horrible fight afterwards so we are not exactly on good terms at the moment. She recommended ivf with ICsi with a 5 day transfer. I have to have my left tube repaired/or removed. She won't know what she can do until she goes in laparoscopically. She's going to call me tomorrow with a surgery date so on cd1 I have to go on birth control because I can't be on my period when she does it and then it will be on a Wednesday in October ill find out the exact date tomorrow. After that dh has to have another SA around Nov 12th-15. The financial advisor is going to call tomorrow at noon to let me know the prices of everything.

I've given up all hope for this cycle after she said that my tube is hydrosalpinx so it's basically draining toxins into my uterus so even if dh was perfect the tube will mess it all up. So after an exhausting night of arguing I caved and made myself a mixed drink.(I'm not a drinker) but I really needed it. She wants me to lose 20 lbs before we do the ivf she said it will help with the lining problem so nothing but bad news all around. But I guess it could be worse.

I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope the financial advisor has good news for you tomorrow! Will it just be a month on bcp? So the surgery with be within 4 weeks ?!

So sorry to hear about your tube, I hope doc can repair it :) so the action plan lose 20 lbs and make a baby! I hope all goes to plan for you!

I guess the one thing that is positive is that something can be done :) I hope you and dh can sort things out, this is a hard time for both of you.

I've lost 6 pounds since Monday (helped along with finishing period) but overall I am happy!

So today is cd 7 (I think?!) lol waiting on ovulation! My tests came!!

Yes just one month of bcp. Hopefully within 4 weeks she's going to let me know today.

I'm hoping she can repair it as well but I'm not too hopeful I think she's alittle on the aggressive side when it comes to treatment so I have a feeling that shell have some reason why she couldn't repair it. Cause she seemed kinda like if I can I will but you have to be ok going it that it will be removed or she won't go in at all.

Yes you are right that something can be done but the whole situation just really sucks. Ohhhh congrats on the 6lbs I wish the weight would just fall off of me like that. Dh and I will be going shopping for a treadmill tonight

Yay for cd7 man that came along quick, well for me anyway. I just realized now that I didn't take an hpt today. Maybe ill take one this afternoon but I'm not holding my breathe

Edit: I just got off the phone with the financial adviser..holy hell it's expensive. I'm still waiting for their office to call with the surgery date but I called dh to let him know the price and he said its fine so it looks like we're moving forward with everything

Edit #2: OMG why is it when your waiting for someone to call they don't call. And I know as soon as I get busy they'll call ugh. I hate waiting

i guess sometimes its best to listen to docs they know their stuff!!

i am so happy for you that DH just shrugged off the cost lol i think my oh would go crazy haha!! was the price for the lap or IVF?

did you take a hpt?

trust me that weight did not just fall off lol, been working out an hour everyday plus cutting down how much ive eaten! although today ive been rubbish lol didnt have time to workout and im getting chinese later! i know omg cd7 already!!

edit: just seen your last edit lol i hate that, it always happens to me. the person they forget to call is always me!!

I am sooo happy he is ok with the price as well that was my big thing . Who ever said money can't buy you happiness is a fool cause I'm happy as hell right now knowing that I don't have to worry about it. It was the price for the ivf the lap will be covered by insurance because its an "under lining issue" I think I still have to pay 20% but I'm ok with that.

The good thing is if they do the egg retrieval and we are able to freeze embryos then its much much cheaper to do a frozen egg transfer (fet) then it is to do a fresh cycle so protentially we could afford to due it a couple times if we needed to but I'm crossing my fingers that its quick and easy but then again this is me we are talking about so it can't be tht easy.

It was so funny though because I sat here for the longest time needing to go to the bathroom and I was going to test at the same time but I was waiting for the nurse to call so I waited and as soon as I got up to go she called and then when I got off the phone I completely forgot about testing so now I have to hold it again lol

She didn't have a date for my surgery yet said she will call back on Monday but she's going to try for the 9th or 16th of October so either way when I get af ill have to have bloodwork and then go on bcp on cd1. It's all a bit exciting right now ...for today anyway

Woohoo! I'm so happy for you!! You'll be pregnant before you know it!! Hell yeah money buys you happiness, you can't do an awful lot without money unfortunately!!

Oohs frozen embryo sounds good and even better if it allows you to do multiple!!

I can't believe you didn't test!! Test already! Haha!

9th or 16th is very soon!!

Just tested, bfn of course I really have zero hope for this cycle. I'm really learning so much about the whole ivf stuff good thing for google man because I would have been clueless if I didn't research all this ahead of time. Dh is still a bit clueless he's just waiting for me to explain it to him lol

Yeah we both have a history of multiples in our families so I wouldn't be too suprised if it happened but I think we will only put back one at a time just in case. We wouldn't be upset if we had multiples but because I have now had multiple cervical dialations they said its probably not good to risk having multiples because my cervix could end up being incompetent. So well have to see what happens there

Yes very very soon

Awww I hope this cycle is the one and then IVF isn't required!!!

How exciting lol twins would be good haha! But then I guess with the cervix problem, perhaps it's not the best idea!!

How exciting to think that in 3 months, IVF could have been done and you could be pregnant !!! I need to get to it so we be bump buddies!!!

Edit: just seen your chart omg doesn't that look amazing!!! I wouldn't give up hope yet!!!!

Edit 2: have you tested recently??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->