2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Well my chart was looking good for a couple of days there until my temp took a nose dive today so now I'm just waiting for af to show. I have had a lot of pains on my left and right sides this cycle since the dye test so that sucks but other then that no symptoms at all.

Edit: just took an hpt, bfn of course but I got a beuatiful evap after the time limit. Damn it these cheap tests

Still no af and you're way past your lp?! Test in the morning!

Yeyyyhhh for no symptoms, you usually have symptoms before af don't you?!?!

Maybe you'll get your bfp tomorrow!!! I'm excited for you!!

I did start talking the b complex again so maybe that has delayed af but by right because I didn't start the b complex until after ovulation so they say its too late to effect the lp by that point but not af yet.

Seems like all the symptoms I do get I can blame on af but I don't get the usual cramps or backaches that other people get right before af Sometimes af just suprises me out of no where. I had that happen once already but right now I've got no symptoms either way and the pains on my sides have not happened so far today....well yet anyway.

I got out of work early today so I might run to the store to get more Frer's if temp goes up tomorrow then ill test again but ill probably have af by the end of the day. So I won't hold my breathe just yet.

This all sounds very promising!!! Omg I'm excited now :) test test test!

No symptoms sounds good though, stop talking yourself out of how good this situation is!!!

Go buy some frers girl!! They will not be wasted!!

Yeah I agree that b complex needs to be taken in the follicular phase and lp for it to make a difference! What's your usual lp?

Omg if I was you I would be testing again right now!

I've bought 15 internet cheapies for early testing haha! I'm due to o Saturday I think and we're going away Saturday night so I'm going to try secretly get bd'ing Friday without oh knowing I'm ovulating! Then we'll have lots of sexy time Saturday night and Sunday Morning !!

Ugh I just jinxed myself. Af is starting it was just a tiny bit when I went to the bathroom and of course she called while I was in the bathroom so now I missed her call and she wants to schedule my surgery for nov6th ugh a whole cycle away. Af will surely be here in full force very soon. I just want to cry. I don't want to wait until nov 6th.

I have a horrible headache right now because I haven't had caffeine in a couple days now which is making this all like 10x's worse.

Yay for ovulation falling around your birthday and going away for it. Dh and I should probably plan something out for us as well I need to relax.

Ohh nooo I hate that!!! Always happens to me

6th seems quite a while away so have you got to stay on bcp until then?

Boo for the headaches, I have to have caffeine in the morning to wake up!

I know I'm excited for the weekend, hopefully I o at the right time!

Hopefully she calls me back today so I can ask her more questions but now since ill have a whole cycle in between then I won't need to start until cd1 of the next cycle which should me around oct 23-26. So hopefully a miracle happens and I have one more shot to get pregnant before going through all this but the way she explained was that the liquid that is trapped in my tube is essentially draining toxin into my uterus which will prevent pregnancy. So the sooner we get this going the better.

Af is still very light but I've got crazy cramps right now.

Yay excited for you. Hopefully this week goes quick for you

Edit: well looks like I don't even get another cycle to try I go on bcp on Friday and I have to keep taking it until she tells me to stop probably the day after surgery. Af had picked up now. Still horrible cramps.

Sorry I've had a mad busy day!!!

Is it a bad thing you don't get another cycle?! How long after the surgery do you start the IVF process?

I hope you'll still be on here keeping me company and updated on your situation!!

Sorry to hear af is treating your so roughly!! Took an opk today, it was negative but I think I may I before Saturday going by the lines?! I hope I don't!! I'll take a picture later and upload for you to have a look and you can let me know what you think

That's ok i figured I would just keep talking to myself and you could catch up later lol no biggie.

Well I guess it's just shock because I was hoping for one more try but in reality I know with all the problems we have against us that we really don't have a shot anyway so now hopefully this af goes well and then I can take a nice break from af for like 33 days or so lol

I asked her about recovery time as well and she said we can start right away because we'd need to do one month of bcp before a fresh cycle anyway for timing purposes so once I have this surgery the ball is really in our court, I was worried I'd have to wait 6 months or something. That would devastate me

Ill def be on here to keep you company. When does school start for you? Dang OPKs they are so tricky hopefully it holds off until Saturday for you. That would be nice. One good thing about me going on bcp is that I won't have to temp or take OPKs and I can truly relax about it maybe that what I need in all this just to relax lol

No af for 33 days sounds bliss especially because your cycles are quite short!!

Oh wow so really when I said 2/3 months that could be right :) how exciting!!!

Uni started on Monday, wow it's going to be very busy!!! I hope it's Saturday too :) I've enclosed a picture from left to right it's Monday Tuesday and Wednesday; think I may get a positive Friday but tomorrow I will be able to take opk lunchtime and then late at night! What do you think?

Edit: from bottom to top lol picture rotated for some reason! (Today's is on the top!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
Yes 33 days will be well deserved especially with this horrible af I am having right now. Cramps from hell.

We might not be able to it that soon I forgot she wants dh to see a urologist so that could delay things but I'm hoping his sa comes out better next time. He goes again oct 17th but were doing it at home this time and taking it there. Fx fx fx

Your OPKs still look very light so im hopeful youll make it until saturday. Do yours usually get darker day by day. Mine seem to start getting darker 2 days before my positive but I've also had a rare one were it was light the one day and then bam positive the next day.

Ohh I didn't think you'd have to wait but makes sense for dh to be checked again. That's much better doing it at home, I bet he's relieved!! I hope it improves for you guys, let me know how that goes!!

Yeah they usually get a bit darker each day but then go from quite light to positive but positives aren't dark! I'll find an opk from last month and post it for you to see! I hope Saturday is o day, in fact I hope Sunday is actually cos then bd timing will be better! Not long to go! On Friday in going to start doing 2 a day! We bd d today so if that'll be o-3 so hopefully gives us a better chance if we bd Saturday and Sunday as well!

How's af now? Any better?

Here's what my positive tests look like lol not very dark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 4
Positive? Going to test tonight aswell, hopefully I have a few days of +Opk so I o on Saturday or Sunday!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1
Even darker lol defo positive this one! I'll have to see what my temp says tomorrow, I hope it holds out one more day!!! Fingers crossed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
Yeyyhh no temp rise and +opk :) looks like tomorrow will be o day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
OPKs looks great!!! Do you usually get the temp rise right away or delayed. I usually don't get my rise until 2 days later.

I started bcp last night. Af is still light and still cramping so I don't know. I still have a flow right now so that is good. It scares me when it stops altogether when it's not even time to stop.

I just found out this morning that my sil had a miscarriage. Now I feel bad for being jealous of her. She was only 8 weeks I think she announced her pregnancy way too early.

I usually get it the day I get -opk, quite often 2 days of +opk then on the next day -opk and temp rise!

They are still positive at the moment though, so we'll see what tomorrow says!!

Aww that's good bcp has started :) I hope af continues as normal for you!!

Oh noooo that's not good :( I hate feeling jealous but it's defo a natural emotion!! But that is precisely why I wouldn't announce before at least 12 weeks for the fear of that!!

Soooo my temps don't even suggest ovulation but i slept awfully for the past 3 nights so I wasn't expecting reliable temps! What do you think? Which bcp are you on?

How was your weekend?

Yeah that weird if your temp stayed up today I would think you o'd on Friday but I don't think ff will give you a solid line with today's temp being low. Maybe dotted lines because of the pos OPKs?

I'm not ortho- norum I'm having horrible nausea from it. I had to eat something right away this morning so I felt better. I think my spotting has stopped but I'm not holding my breathe.we will see how the next couple days go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->